Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
This new Jeanne design does make more sense if you remember that lore-wise she's supposed to be a vet. That said: WHERE IS HER FUCKING BULGE?! Is she no longer a futa?
She is indeed futa but yep for some reason Dev decided to remove the bulge in the remake.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Please don't brigade the creator with your whining. There are enough abandoned projects on this cursed pirate site, and I just want this one to not join the pile. Make your own Koikatsu moldels (or whatever character creator he's using) to jack off to and stop wasting energy arguing for the author to redo weeks or months of renders for one character or we'll never get a new update.

She is indeed futa but yep for some reason Dev decided to remove the bulge in the remake.
Maybe it's a Bible black thing? A retractable penis.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
As long as her story and ESPECIALLY character/personality are same then I don't care but I don't know how he will manage to achieve that with this hulk of a Jeane.

Reactions: Gojii and Gdddr3

Gdddr3

Jul 22, 2018
Please don't brigade the creator with your whining. There are enough abandoned projects on this cursed pirate site, and I just want this one to not join the pile. Make your own Koikatsu moldels (or whatever character creator he's using) to jack off to and stop wasting energy arguing for the author to redo weeks or months of renders for one character or we'll never get a new update.
This is a forum. It was LITERALLY CREATED for people to share their opinions.

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019

Maybe it's a Bible black thing? A retractable penis.
Dude, shut up I hate people like you saying such nonsense the creator doesn't need you holding their hand.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
so anyone now when the updates coming out or a prediction even
I think there was a post he made on patreon in which he said that all the visual stuff was done and what was left was coding but that was a while ago so I don't know. Hopefully it will come out before the end of the year.

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Question about the rework.
Is it going to be an update starting from the final content update or is it going to be a new game entirely?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes