The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
Question about the rework.
Is it going to be an update starting from the final content update or is it going to be a new game entirely?
It's a "New Game" from the Beginning but whether or not it'll have content that goes beyond the last update is unsure

Reactions: Dalurker

kaiseguru

Dec 19, 2019
Please don't brigade the creator with your whining. There are enough abandoned projects on this cursed pirate site, and I just want this one to not join the pile. Make your own Koikatsu moldels (or whatever character creator he's using) to jack off to and stop wasting energy arguing for the author to redo weeks or months of renders for one character or we'll never get a new update.
Snatts just need to change completely the rest of the main characters and the tittle in the new update after the rework and he would make this game abandoned by de facto. i have stopped the support on Patreon since the changes to Jill.

I will play the game and I`m sure it`ll still be better that the 90% of the games here. But it`s fucking strange to change all char. and it`ll feel fucking weird playing it for the first time, especially with Jeanne events.

13H13

Aug 9, 2023
hi i need some help i download the top gofile version and extracted it, it seems to play fine but for some reason after finishing the in house girl storys the main story stops. im at day 90 or something and no matter what i do nothing progresses. any one know whats going on and how i can fix this?

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Snatts just need to change completely the rest of the main characters and the tittle in the new update after the rework and he would make this game abandoned by de facto. i have stopped the support on Patreon since the changes to Jill.

I will play the game and I`m sure it`ll still be better that the 90% of the games here. But it`s fucking strange to change all char. and it`ll feel fucking weird playing it for the first time, especially with Jeanne events.
The game is currently in-development. There is nothing more common and normal than for assets to change during the course of development.

hi i need some help i download the top gofile version and extracted it, it seems to play fine but for some reason after finishing the in house girl storys the main story stops. im at day 90 or something and no matter what i do nothing progresses. any one know whats going on and how i can fix this?
If it is what I think it is then you have a time-specific event that you need to trigger by the front door. It's a weird one, but just move time forward one step at the time walking around the apartment and see if you hear a doorbell or doorknock.

It's either that, or you have exhausted the event pool.

Reactions: Nijinda Futatama

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
shouldnt this be label as abandon and a new one be made once the new games come out. Since remake alot of the time have their own thread.
He never called it remake, he said rework so it could be version 0.1 when it comes out or it could be v0.8.0, making an abandon tag makes no real difference

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
They all have different feel now, especially Jeanne (from hikikomori to...not at all? Who the heck is that?), I fear that the story will be different too. Damn, I really loved how it turned out and don't really want to see it go somewhere else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
At this point i really just want the remake out to judge it for myself. Will i like it more or less? Who knows till i try it. I will think most of us will like some characters less and some instead much more than before but we really need to see how the sex scenes, the characterisations and the plot developments hold up compared to the original for us all to decide if the remake was even worth it in the first place though i'm sure if it is indeed far easier for him to create scenes without the issues that came with the sheer size of some of the characters then it'll pay off long term for fans of the newer version.

Sep 5, 2020
At this point i really just want the remake out to judge it for myself. Will i like it more or less? Who knows till i try it. I will think most of us will like some characters less and some instead much more than before but we really need to see how the sex scenes, the characterisations and the plot developments hold up compared to the original for us all to decide if the remake was even worth it in the first place though i'm sure if it is indeed far easier for him to create scenes without the issues that came with the sheer size of some of the characters then it'll pay off long term for fans of the newer version.
Who want to do the over/under? Will this game come out by the end of this year or sometime next year? Im curious to hear your prediction.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I just came to this thread cuz I saw that there's been no uploads for over a year and now I'm hearing about a rework. I agree that the previous models were on the level of parody and the models look far better. But at the same time if it's a full on rework where the content starts from 0 again - then I'll feel like there's a potential of this turning into another "milking for as long as possible" type of project. The reality is that the dev could've easily gone for more realistic proportions and style and the rework wouldn't have been necessary in that case.

But I'll keep my eyes open for the rework and hope it will exceed all expectations.

iamkid

Feb 28, 2018
I just came to this thread cuz I saw that there's been no uploads for over a year and now I'm hearing about a rework. I agree that the previous models were on the level of parody and the models look far better. But at the same time if it's a full on rework where the content starts from 0 again - then I'll feel like there's a potential of this turning into another "milking for as long as possible" type of project. The reality is that the dev could've easily gone for more realistic proportions and style and the rework wouldn't have been necessary in that case.

But I'll keep my eyes open for the rework and hope it will exceed all expectations.
Just now dev release new OP. I don't think it gonna turn "Milk" project but i hope game release in this week or two weeks later.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022

First game dev is learning and improving so yeah rework was needed, also hasnt been over a year since the last update but in a few months it will be a year. the content will start from what they showed us already or what would be the point of the dev working on and showing off the beach and characters in it and all these locations, would be a waste of everyones time and his own and releasing the game as soon as he can with a lot of content will get him more money in the end

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
If you guys want to be technical. The game was remade once before. Originally the dev made the game and it got deleted or corrupted on his pc and he had to remake it all again from scratch. So this new rework is actually the 2nd remake.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Chatty
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes