Feb 10, 2022
Weird cause this is where he get the most traction for his game by far. I recommend he show some love to us and make an f95zone character. His itchi was dead into the game was posted on here a month later. And i support devs if the game is good enough i did support him for a few months in the beginning.
I mean there are nods to this site in the game already. If you look through scenes with Jeanne you can see on her monitor that she browses through this site, which is pretty clever given her character.

Reactions: Gojii and Ivanihek

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
sincerely, i dont give a much a fuck about whether developer is milking or not, im on a pirate site no matter how much or what content, content is content...
Should get your T levels checked out then.

Bungleborf83

Jul 5, 2020
Oh here we go again with the "you didn't pay, you have no right to complain" bullshit.
i mean, yeah? its free, why are you bitching? if you dont like it, dont play lmao. its like yall got a hero complex or some shit, as if all that moaning is gonna change anything that the dev does, or how his supporters spend their money.

Reactions: Sayajin2205
Sep 5, 2020
i mean, yeah? its free, why are you bitching? if you dont like it, dont play lmao. its like yall got a hero complex or some shit, as if all that moaning is gonna change anything that the dev does, or how his supporters spend their money.
With that logic if a restaurant give you a free slice of cake and there a roach on it you shouldnt " start bitching" about it because it free.

Doodadad

Oct 10, 2018
With that logic if a restaurant give you a free slice of cake and there a roach on it you shouldnt " start bitching" about it because it free.
Gonna avoid the mental gymnastics you're putting on display here for a sec. The actual comparison would be that you snuck into the kitchen of a restaurant to take a slice of cake without permission, didn't like the chocolate-flavor frosting they used, and then started bitching about the cake being inedible despite the fact that you just don't like chocolate frosting (and not even directing said bitching at the restaurant's manager). So yeah, the point absolutely still stands, and arbitrarily labeling it "bullshit" doesn't really do anything more than drive it home.

Also, the fact that the father is a 57 year old DILF in the body of a effeminite borderline-shota is crossing wires in my brain I didn't even know I had. Good wires, even. Not sure what to make of that.

Jan 6, 2023
Seriously, have they given any hints regarding the release? Either on patreon or even discord? It's going to be over a year since the last release, it's becoming a joke. I would prefer honestly an announcement from the devs even if they say they need another 6 months...

Sep 5, 2020
Gonna avoid the mental gymnastics you're putting on display here for a sec. The actual comparison would be that you snuck into the kitchen of a restaurant to take a slice of cake without permission, didn't like the chocolate-flavor frosting they used, and then started bitching about the cake being inedible despite the fact that you just don't like chocolate frosting (and not even directing said bitching at the restaurant's manager). So yeah, the point absolutely still stands, and arbitrarily labeling it "bullshit" doesn't really do anything more than drive it home.

Also, the fact that the father is a 57 year old DILF in the body of a effeminite borderline-shota is crossing wires in my brain I didn't even know I had. Good wires, even. Not sure what to make of that.
How is it stealing when he release it for free to the public after the angel timer is up. I think it was one week.

Sep 5, 2020
this is a piracy forum, we all steal here. dont bullshit us and say you were a good boy and waited the week.
past that, you dont have a leg to stand on. you don't pay for it, you dont get a soap box to bitch and moan. if you dont like it, stfu and dont partake. better yet, make your own game. koi is free, so is ren'py. make your own shit and quitcha bitching.
and inb4 you say all your complaining is a public service or some shit, to get people to stop paying for a milking dev. its not your money, why do you care?

this guy has a hateboner for the dev, so his estimation is prolly way off. my best guess is the next update will come out ~christmas. thats just me talking outta my ass tho.
Unlike you i supported snat games for several months. This is an advertisement forum for me and if I like it ill support. If i stop liking it ill stop supporting.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Dunno what all the negativity is about. The dev has been prolific in all honesty - sure we're all waiting some because he is literally remaking the game but beforehand he was regular with updates and on the old version we have MASSES of content so this milking accusation is straight up stupid. I think the dev deserves a bit more respect than he gets and from all the updates we have been getting with screenshots not just mere words means he is at least owed a bit of a chance to do his rework without constant sniping from those who have no patience yet no lack of other things to fap to in the meantime.

Just another day on the forums here i suppose...

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
I think it's understandable that the people are getting anxious, it's almost an year since the last update, dudes not even giving a roadmap for the things to come or if he's working on anything besides the characters, it's just random characters with random renders, renders doesn't look like they are from the game and how many characters are there in tw? 100 maybe? And with this speed we might get a list of all characters by new years eve. Then 1 year till the update?
Nobody knows shit even if you ask the subscribers, they don't have any idea.
Yeah definitely seems like a stretch.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes