Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
Say hello to Joseph new main character integrant for the story of the Rework of Twisted World❤
  • -Name: Joseph
  • -Current Status: Joseph, Jazmin ex-husband and also a mega-divo with a stunning public figure, that captivates the gaze of every woman with his mesmerizing looks. He's admired by many men for his stylish brand endorsements and his impressive physique. Recently, rumors about his marriage life have surfaced, leaving television, magazines, paparazzi's and his fans curious about it.

Zeuslrg

Feb 19, 2022
I didn't expect to see Jazmin's ex, I just hope that Dev doesn't end up saying that it was a misunderstanding that he still loves Jazmin but because he was blackmailed he had to cheat on her and that caused the divorce

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
I want to get this out there and then say absolutely nothing about the remake until it comes out. All of you guys have thoughts and feelings about Nora or Jeanne. I understand where you're coming from. But for me, speaking personally, I got absolutely shafted as a Madelaine fan. She was introduced so early into the game, over two years ago, and nothing was done with her. We got so many one-off characters and in all that time, Madelaine fell to the wayside.

Then along comes Madelaine 2.0 and holy shit she got nerfed. The only major change has been the fact that her ass is smaller and her thighs are thinner. The only other changes are minor ones to allow her to better suit the new model style that Snats is using. So she hasn't been improved at all. She's just been downgraded. She used to have a bottom heavy - hourglass look to her. Now she looks like a regular old instagram model. It wouldn't be so bad; if there had been sex scenes with Madelaine. Something to remember her by. But we got nothing. So I was teased with an absolute PAWG unit and got two years of maybe later. Now we get to do this whole song and dance again. Except, now Madelaine has been stretched out. She's taller and thinner and the curves just melted away. Last thing I want to add. Her smile got nerfed too. Not nearly as playful.

Okay. I'm done. Crazy rant over. I don't want to add anymore negativity or pick any fights. I just wanted to express my frustrations with how this project went. MC said "I will definitely fuck your pussy someday." And that turned out to be a lie.

CharaStudio-2021-10-22-13-35-26-Render.png CharaStudio-2021-10-22-13-24-58-Render.png CharaStudio-2021-10-22-13-36-20-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-10-09-20-27-47-Render.png ezgif.com-gif-maker - 2022-10-09T204042.686.gif

Sep 5, 2020
Itchi.io, txitter etc
Weird cause this is where he get the most traction for his game by far. I recommend he show some love to us and make an f95zone character. His itchi was dead into the game was posted on here a month later. And i support devs if the game is good enough i did support him for a few months in the beginning.

Reactions: Gojii and Kozuki12

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Weird cause this is where he get the most traction for his game by far. I recommend he show some love to us and make an f95zone character. His itchi was dead into the game was posted on here a month later. And i support devs if the game is good enough i did support him for a few months in the beginning.
Some devs communicate here and actually talk to us but some just stick to patreon if they have a big following, which he has so many he just gets input and advice there with the polls he sometimes runs

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes