Dizmazyy

Jan 20, 2021
Dunno what all the negativity is about. The dev has been prolific in all honesty - sure we're all waiting some because he is literally remaking the game but beforehand he was regular with updates and on the old version we have MASSES of content so this milking accusation is straight up stupid. I think the dev deserves a bit more respect than he gets and from all the updates we have been getting with screenshots not just mere words means he is at least owed a bit of a chance to do his rework without constant sniping from those who have no patience yet no lack of other things to fap to in the meantime.

Just another day on the forums here i suppose...
Does that mean we don't need the milking tag?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Dunno what all the negativity is about. The dev has been prolific in all honesty - sure we're all waiting some because he is literally remaking the game but beforehand he was regular with updates and on the old version we have MASSES of content so this milking accusation is straight up stupid. I think the dev deserves a bit more respect than he gets and from all the updates we have been getting with screenshots not just mere words means he is at least owed a bit of a chance to do his rework without constant sniping from those who have no patience yet no lack of other things to fap to in the meantime.

Just another day on the forums here i suppose...
A lot of people here have milking PTSD because of ICSTOR and now they accuse every dev of the same thing.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
If you guys want to be technical. The game was remade once before. Originally the dev made the game and it got deleted or corrupted on his pc and he had to remake it all again from scratch. So this new rework is actually the 2nd remake.
A lot of people here have milking PTSD because of ICSTOR and now they accuse every dev of the same thing.
I think I stated facts, now you can prove me wrong instead of giving direct statement because In that sense I can say he is going to beat ICSTOR with this speed.

Babbaba

Nov 16, 2019
you don't pay for it, you dont get a soap box to bitch and moan. if you dont like it, stfu and dont partake.
At what point can someone complain or voice their opinion? This dev does release the game for free so what are you even talking about? If I give the dev 2 dollars one time can I complain? Or do I have to be a 10/month patron? And how long must I have been a patron to be able to complain? Where's the line? Anyone is absolutely within their right to complain about a free product. Being free isn't some magical shield that protects anything from criticism. I can just as easily say, "don't like the criticism, don't read it!"

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think I stated facts, now you can prove me wrong instead of giving direct statement because In that sense I can say he is going to beat ICSTOR with this speed.
Yeah I am definitely not going to waste time trying to prove you wrong because that is something that is not possible on the internet. I've been following the game since the first release and I've seen the work he has put into the game, if you want to believe that he is the next ICSTOR or some weird shit like that, then have fun.

• Angry
Reactions: EdgeOfShadow

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
Jaiden (3.0) Main Character Rework
1695914005621.png

Say hello to the Jaiden new look❤
  • -Name: Jaiden
  • -Current Status: Meet Jaiden, an extravagant, sexy, charming, and outgoing guy who thrives on partying, dancing, and hitting the town with his closest friends. He's also a social media enthusiast with dreams of becoming famous and wealthy to the point to become a strong independent man someday. However, lately, things in his life haven't been going as planned. Since the hospitalization of the MC, Jaiden has been deeply depressed and lacking motivation. The worry and stress have even dimmed his once radiant smile and cheerful personality.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New stuff on this rework character:

- Added a new head mod,
all the characters have these on them, this head mod helps me to do way more facial expressions with them❤
- 4 different hairstyles, because of spoilers I cant share the other ones, but Jaiden will be using wigs depending of the situation(For example while streaming on HornyHub or Slurpstagram)
- 12 new set of clothes, Making him the characters with more styles.
- Slightly bigger ass
- Physics mod for his butt,
Same as Jazmin boobs, Jaiden butt cheeks now have better physics❤
- A wonderful avocado mask, Gotta keep the beauty❤ this avocado mask will be also avalaible for other femboys during slumber parties events
- It is something that comes up with the Head mod but, Kiss face expression with Jaiden looks way too cute! You will enjoy getting kisses by him❤
- And Lastly, He now appears on the animated Save screen menu of the game❤
1695914136906.png

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes