Feb 10, 2022
so just saying I'm not sure if this is the new mc or just another addition to the family like we didn't get a comparison like everyone else.
I'm like 95% sure this isn't the player. If I remember correctly, there was MC "player" on the list o future posts for the new game, but I could just be on hardcore copium, Thanks for the share btw.

May 3, 2022
It sounds like it is the MC, particularly the part about the 2 year coma. Plot wise it makes more sense for the MC to have been sickly before you inhabit his body and suddenly make him into a sex god, I like that twist. That said this is the first of the new models I'm not as thrilled with, it doesn't really have that playful mischievous look I associate with this character. I'm fine with changes though, I guess we'll see if this character clicks over time.

Feb 10, 2022
Its a new character not the MC, Jonah and MC are separate on Snats list for the reworked characters.

From Snats Patreon post for Jill:
Also have the full list of characters ready, but first I wanna show the main cast before posting it, so in the next coming days I will be presenting all the main characters in order will be:

- Jeanne
- Julia
- Jazmin
- Jaiden
- Jonah and Joseph
- Nora
- the MC
- and at the end the full list of characters that will be appearing on this new rework of Twisted World

Last edited:
May 3, 2022
Are we sure "the MC" isn't just referring to his lost soul form? It would be a little hard to believe two different members of that family entered 2 year long comas. That or the MC is no longer the coma member of the family which would also be a bit odd.

Reactions: pushing30loser

Nickpros20

Oct 31, 2021
Meet Jonah! New Main Character❤

Say hello to Jonah new main character integrant for the story of the Rework of Twisted World❤
  • -Name: Jonathan
  • -Alias: Jonah
  • -Current Status: Jonah, a quiet and introverted young man, that was unfortunately born with numerous health complications due to the "H-F" virus, which wreaked havoc on humanity during the Third War a century ago. This virus, who is responsible for the emergence of futanaris and a significant reduction in the male population, continues to adapt and evolve despite available treatments, affecting Jonah more intensely than most. His life has been spent primarily in hospitals or confined for health reasons, Then, a huge tragedy struck 2 years ago, when Jonah inexplicably escaped from his home at midnight without anyone knowing and suffered a terrible "accident" that left him in coma, since then he hasnt open his eyes yet, and given the condition of his body, doctors emphasized that he was incredibly fortunate to still be alive...
View attachment 2970822 View attachment 2970822 View attachment 2970823 View attachment 2970825 View attachment 2970826
This is def not mc

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Meet Jonah! New Main Character❤

Say hello to Jonah new main character integrant for the story of the Rework of Twisted World❤
  • -Name: Jonathan
  • -Alias: Jonah
  • -Current Status: Jonah, a quiet and introverted young man, that was unfortunately born with numerous health complications due to the "H-F" virus, which wreaked havoc on humanity during the Third War a century ago. This virus, who is responsible for the emergence of futanaris and a significant reduction in the male population, continues to adapt and evolve despite available treatments, affecting Jonah more intensely than most. His life has been spent primarily in hospitals or confined for health reasons, Then, a huge tragedy struck 2 years ago, when Jonah inexplicably escaped from his home at midnight without anyone knowing and suffered a terrible "accident" that left him in coma, since then he hasnt open his eyes yet, and given the condition of his body, doctors emphasized that he was incredibly fortunate to still be alive...
View attachment 2970822 View attachment 2970822 View attachment 2970823 View attachment 2970825 View attachment 2970826
Is the MC going to get a new role in the game? Are we no longer Isekai'd into this game world?
I love the librarian aesthetic of Jonah, but it's a huge detraction from the old MC's body that Jonah shares an identical pre-game story with. It seems to be that the MC will either have an even larger family than before, or the MC will not be part of this family and instead be a guest, or something.
Gah! I wish I could ask more questions, but since I stopped supporting on Patreon they are so sensitive on the Discord to questions related to Pateron updates.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
What are the chances we are getting a very idyllic look at the family right now? Maybe when the story kicks in we will get a more run down and recognizable version of them. *cough* Jeanne *cough*
Very likely. Or, at least, it would be a very good way to set it up.

May 3, 2022
What are the chances we are getting a very idyllic look at the family right now? Maybe when the story kicks in we will get a more run down and recognizable version of them. *cough* Jeanne *cough*
Yeah that's what I'm thinking right now. This is all for family photos and flashbacks and then we get to see how things changed when MC woke up. It's either that or the entire plot of the game has been changed and MC is a different character altogether.

RavineAls

Feb 24, 2020
if he is the mc with the "sickly dude become sexually active after amnesia" that's kinda acceptable
but it he is another main family, maybe the mc and jonah sneak out together and both get into accident/kidnapping? i mean its hard to sneak out alone as a wheel chaired sickly person, also there is some question needed to be answered, is the mc gonna fuck a crippled guy? or is he just gonna be a plot point?

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
if he is the mc with the "sickly dude become sexually active after amnesia" that's kinda acceptable
but it he is another main family, maybe the mc and jonah sneak out together and both get into accident/kidnapping? i mean its hard to sneak out alone as a wheel chaired sickly person, also there is some question needed to be answered, is the mc gonna fuck a crippled guy? or is he just gonna be a plot point?
I think Jonah might be the guy from the father side? I be surprise if Mc doesn't have any step siblings. Tho, I get what you are saying perhaps MC and his dude got kidnapped (thus being blind and crippled) and yes MC obviously gonna fuck a crippled dude. Personally, I would like it if he is half siblings or maybe step siblings from the other side. I don't prefer him as a Mc tho, I liked the old Mc. He actually looked like an incubus/evil Perverted shota(dude) rather than a trap/girl.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
specifically says that Jonah is NOT the MC.
So I assume my previous suggestion just became more likely: MC is no longer part of this family. I guess this makes it easier to dodge Patreon incest restrictions.

Feb 10, 2022
It could just be the MC's “roommate” for the main cast, and since each new family member is labbled as "New Main Character," leads me to believe the MC is still part of the family.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
The femboy father is divorced so maybe him and jonah live together close by or in the same building or under the subway, why does it matter and how does any of this change if the mc is family or not lol, he has a bed room in the remake next to the other family members, so not sure why he wouldnt be part of the family

Reactions: pushing30loser
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes