Pryer

Oct 18, 2017
I agree on most of what you said but you can clearly see in the images from the reveal that the MC still actually exists in the family alongside Jonah, so each one of them most likely has a separate role and obviously Jonah is in no way taking on the role of the MC. I'm as confused as you, trying to think of scenarios on how Snats could integrate Jonah and not mess with the MC's backstory but it's kinda a mystery for now. Let's not jump to conclusions and let the dev do their magic.
Oh god I hope he doesn't do something crazy like making the MC inhabit the body of the character that Joseph left the family for...
I think I'm going to miss the MC being apart of the family.

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
Oh god I hope he doesn't do something crazy like making the MC inhabit the body of the character that Joseph left the family for...
I think I'm going to miss the MC being apart of the family.
It would make sense considering patreon restrictions? Perfectly 'legal' to fuck your 'man-wife' that is Joseph and have an affair with his ex-family members. But I think that's just lazy writing in my opinion. I mean, I could accept it if it was true but I'm conflicted. Realistically, observing the images from the reveal the possibility is immediately debunked. MC seems way too close to the family to just be having an affair. He has to already be part of it. Well, let's just hope that's the case, fingers crossed.

Reactions: Sayajin2205

elder wyber

Aug 8, 2019
I actually like the new models, the only thing i fear is that the story doesn't progress and it keeps getting stuck with new character that just appear one time and then they are gone, like for example do you remember that guy with white hair that was blind? super interesting shit, a blind femboy in a hospital, for me that could have been a very interesting and wholesome story, it could have been something incredible, at least I had never seen a blind character in a game like this, so yes, what a waste, I hope the creator remembers it.

Reactions: pushing30loser

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
I can see Dev is twisting his "twisted world" hopefully not too much to cause a permanent damage, from what I can see there's a possibility that people will say "twisted world" is officially abandoned after the first release of the rework, if there will be any.

ACM2PT

Jul 26, 2019
I actually like the new models, the only thing i fear is that the story doesn't progress and it keeps getting stuck with new character that just appear one time and then they are gone, like for example do you remember that guy with white hair that was blind? super interesting shit, a blind femboy in a hospital, for me that could have been a very interesting and wholesome story, it could have been something incredible, at least I had never seen a blind character in a game like this, so yes, what a waste, I hope the creator remembers it.
The character you are talking about is Sky , he has been redesigned, he will appear in the remake.

Reactions: pushing30loser
Oct 11, 2022
Hm, I've been trying not to judge the rework too hastily, but these last few updates have me worried. Jeanne's total character change, a new character replacing the MC's previous role in the plot, and now the MC's new backstory which could easily change his vibe from mischievous to manipulative. I hope Snats hasn't been so engrossed in this rework that they've completely lost the plot.
How to ruin a game 101, dev has no idea wtf they're doing.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
So MC now looks both adult (he is supposed to be 20) and a predator vs old style where he was a shota and appeared innocent. I fully approve of this change, honestly the one ive been dissapointed by so far is Jeanne and lets be honest no one is happy with that one, even the bulge has magically gone from the rework there lol

Apr 29, 2020
So MC now looks both adult (he is supposed to be 20) and a predator vs old style where he was a shota and appeared innocent. I fully approve of this change, honestly the one ive been dissapointed by so far is Jeanne and lets be honest no one is happy with that one, even the bulge has magically gone from the rework there lol
Not the actual MC though, there are still two more before the grand finale in regards to how the actual MC we control will look.

Samuraibear

Jun 20, 2019
Sorry, I got busy today and in the rush, forgot to add what is new for this rework model and also the comparison render, so consider this as a double post❤

New stuff on this rework character:

- Added a new head mod,
all the characters have these on them, this head mod helps me to do way more facial expressions with them.

- Added a shifting body, during the progression of the game the body of the MC will slightly change depending of your physical status, it wont be a huge difference, but you will notice the change from his after coma body to his healthy rip body.

- Around 15+ different hairstyles, That includes long, short, medium, ponytail, tidy, rebel, messy and different colors(for the wigs), all this will depend of the event, place, or time and also the costumes or undercover clothes. sadly you cant change the hair at your own wish, there will be a hairstyle predeterminate for the every event, environment or situation. these are a few of them❤
1696283602508.png 1696283615657.png 1696283635142.png

- 14 new set of clothes, some can only be obtainable during the completion or transition of a main event, on there we can include, everyday clothes, Jill jacket(Event), Jill sport clothes (event), Julia sport clothes (event), Waiter clothes (event), Police uniform (Event) stripper costume (Event) suit costume (Event) Hospital Patient clothes (event) swimsuit, Party clothes, and the rest are undercover mission costumes and also easter and holiday costumes! like the halloween and Christmas's costume.

- He is 12cm bigger than the old model, making him 172cm
- His Dick is also longer and thicker than before
❤ Dont have the measurement yet, but by eye is way more bigger than before, without looking abnormally big, also that the size on Hell will be different than the size on IRL, once I get a way to measure it I will share it.(I dont know how to measure it on my engine lol)

-Added the black nails and also the curse tattoo back, this was a detail that I added at the beginning of the old version but didnt added permanently in the old model, so at some point I lose that detail during the time... but now I added it permanently on the body

- Different eyes, same as Nora this reworked MC can change his eyes depending of the situation.

- And Lastly, his past-life age, I know some of you will be surprised, but you will understand it and also love it, when you get to see the story behind it❤ it will be explained as main story during the whole game, and it is also really important for one of the ends of the game.❤

And thats all I think, the rest is considered spoilers so, I will leave them for the game.
See ya next weekend with Nora.❤
1696283693070.png

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
Sorry, I got busy today and in the rush, forgot to add what is new for this rework model and also the comparison render, so consider this as a double post❤

New stuff on this rework character:

- Added a new head mod,
all the characters have these on them, this head mod helps me to do way more facial expressions with them.

- Added a shifting body, during the progression of the game the body of the MC will slightly change depending of your physical status, it wont be a huge difference, but you will notice the change from his after coma body to his healthy rip body.

- Around 15+ different hairstyles, That includes long, short, medium, ponytail, tidy, rebel, messy and different colors(for the wigs), all this will depend of the event, place, or time and also the costumes or undercover clothes. sadly you cant change the hair at your own wish, there will be a hairstyle predeterminate for the every event, environment or situation. these are a few of them❤
View attachment 2975759 View attachment 2975760 View attachment 2975763

- 14 new set of clothes, some can only be obtainable during the completion or transition of a main event, on there we can include, everyday clothes, Jill jacket(Event), Jill sport clothes (event), Julia sport clothes (event), Waiter clothes (event), Police uniform (Event) stripper costume (Event) suit costume (Event) Hospital Patient clothes (event) swimsuit, Party clothes, and the rest are undercover mission costumes and also easter and holiday costumes! like the halloween and Christmas's costume.

- He is 12cm bigger than the old model, making him 172cm
- His Dick is also longer and thicker than before
❤ Dont have the measurement yet, but by eye is way more bigger than before, without looking abnormally big, also that the size on Hell will be different than the size on IRL, once I get a way to measure it I will share it.(I dont know how to measure it on my engine lol)

-Added the black nails and also the curse tattoo back, this was a detail that I added at the beginning of the old version but didnt added permanently in the old model, so at some point I lose that detail during the time... but now I added it permanently on the body

- Different eyes, same as Nora this reworked MC can change his eyes depending of the situation.

- And Lastly, his past-life age, I know some of you will be surprised, but you will understand it and also love it, when you get to see the story behind it❤ it will be explained as main story during the whole game, and it is also really important for one of the ends of the game.❤

And thats all I think, the rest is considered spoilers so, I will leave them for the game.
See ya next weekend with Nora.❤
View attachment 2975765
I'll stick with the old hair, I'm way to use to it to change it now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elias85
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes