Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
Man I don't think there's a single thing I like about this rework. The old models (despite the aggressively out of whack proportions) had a lot of charm and character. These new ones just look so boring. The femboys look way too masculine now too. What a shame.
I agree but in reverse, I think they look too feminine now lol

Reactions: Cifalem and Gojii

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
Man I don't think there's a single thing I like about this rework. The old models (despite the aggressively out of whack proportions) had a lot of charm and character. These new ones just look so boring. The femboys look way too masculine now too. What a shame.
I feel with you my friend, though they ruined a few characters each had their charm.

Eman-Resu

Jan 15, 2022
This question has probably been asked a million times already, but I didnt see it so, is it going to be possible to use the old chara models in future update or are they being put away for good? I like a good amount of both so i was wondering if swapping their models would be possible

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
This question has probably been asked a million times already, but I didnt see it so, is it going to be possible to use the old chara models in future update or are they being put away for good? I like a good amount of both so i was wondering if swapping their models would be possible
No

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
Sadly no

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
We dont really know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But since Snats is releasing reworks of Main Characters and every other rework of side characters is done then I expect by the end of the year probably.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Antera and Crespo

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Hm, I've been trying not to judge the rework too hastily, but these last few updates have me worried. Jeanne's total character change, a new character replacing the MC's previous role in the plot, and now the MC's new backstory which could easily change his vibe from mischievous to manipulative. I hope Snats hasn't been so engrossed in this rework that they've completely lost the plot.
Most of it i can at least rationalise as being for potentially beneficial reasons. The new character filling the old role of Jadian's twin means a win on two fronts - one is simple, if theory that the new MC isn't direct family as was the case before then he alleviates the risk from Patreon pulling his main source of income on a whim as well as of course secondly a new femboy to actually fuck more than maybe one time in a throwaway scene which was the case for literally ALL of them in the old version outside of Jaiden. The new twin and the new father have been confirmed as Main Character status so you can expect no end of action with them.

The vibe change makes far more sense to me too. He was a fuck all in sight predator and downright rapist at times - way beyond "mischevieous" and so getting a body which gives proper "team demon" alpha predator of all things fuckable makes way more sense. Cannot say i can wrap my head around such a dramatic Jeanne transformation though - maybe she is no longer the shut in masturbation addicted loser she was before and instead confident streamer or something instead? Ive no idea till i play the rework to see where i stand with her but she was much better in old form but perhaps this one will be more fitting for any changes he maybe has in mind for the rework here. Jaiden is definately more appropriate - he was a social media attention whore who lets be honest acted the most depraved of all the family (everyone else was kinda fighting their desire with eldest sister the tsundere, the middle child the reulctant but easy target and the mom needing copious amounts of alcohol to go over the edge) as such dressing and acting more slutty makes sense vs old model.

Reactions: Toukebri

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Most of it i can at least rationalise as being for potentially beneficial reasons. The new character filling the old role of Jadian's twin means a win on two fronts - one is simple, if theory that the new MC isn't direct family as was the case before then he alleviates the risk from Patreon pulling his main source of income on a whim as well as of course secondly a new femboy to actually fuck more than maybe one time in a throwaway scene which was the case for literally ALL of them in the old version outside of Jaiden. The new twin and the new father have been confirmed as Main Character status so you can expect no end of action with them.

The vibe change makes far more sense to me too. He was a fuck all in sight predator and downright rapist at times - way beyond "mischevieous" and so getting a body which gives proper "team demon" alpha predator of all things fuckable makes way more sense. Cannot say i can wrap my head around such a dramatic Jeanne transformation though - maybe she is no longer the shut in masturbation addicted loser she was before and instead confident streamer or something instead? Ive no idea till i play the rework to see where i stand with her but she was much better in old form but perhaps this one will be more fitting for any changes he maybe has in mind for the rework here. Jaiden is definately more appropriate - he was a social media attention whore who lets be honest acted the most depraved of all the family (everyone else was kinda fighting their desire with eldest sister the tsundere, the middle child the reulctant but easy target and the mom needing copious amounts of alcohol to go over the edge) as such dressing and acting more slutty makes sense vs old model.
If MC truly becomes only guest then its possible that Snats will do the classic thing, that player can set realtionships.
You know like Jazmin will be on default Landlady but you can type mother and will then switch special dialogue to incest mode.

Vandertaken

Sep 18, 2022
MC at first seemed to me somehow repulsive or wrong, who knows, but when I looked at the image not only purely with his face and model, but also how it looks in frames from the game (if it was them), then everything looks very good. The new Jaiden model is just awesome, if he has as much content as now, I won’t need other things for fap for a long time.

• Hey there
Reactions: Dalurker
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes