Oct 21, 2019
Nora (9.0) Main Character Rework
View attachment 2992682

BEHOLD, Nora new crispy and tender new look❤
  • -Name: Nora
  • -Current Status: A military prodigy in the art of capturing and eliminating targets, achieved the rank of lieutenant at an astonishingly young age of 15. Her agility, intelligence, and military prowess were matchless, instilling fear in high-ranking officials and striking terror in her enemies. She is a woman of a few words, Her icy and quiet Attitude only heightened the mystery surrounding her; she never engaged in conversation with anyone, leading some to believe she was mute. Nora was a solitary figure, devoid of friends and uninterested in forming connections, She looks like a total robot that it is created for accomplish her objective. Until one day, her life took a tragic turn 7 years ago, after she betray us, attacking and killing her own unit during a mission, causing chaos in the military forces, after a LOT of deaths, she got captured after 9 moths in the jungle by the captain of the marine special forces Julia, Upon her capture, because of her crimes, she faced the ultimate punishment: the death penalty.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New stuff on this rework character:

- Added a new head mod,
all the characters have these on them, this head mod helps me to do way more facial expressions with them❤
- 2 different hairstyles
- 3 Main clothes/ 3 quest clothes,
the quest clothes will only appear during the time of some quest line, for example, her prisoner clothes or the bandage clothes, also that now she will remove her mouth cover more often especially when she is only with you, outside she will put it back again or the helmet depending of the situation.
- 3D sculpted body, That include abs, arms, ass, thighs, shoulders... She looks like a spartan gladiator hehehehe...
- Physics mod for her butt and ass
- Better Eyes, Used new eyes on her, also added a shine effect that looks pretty lively, Her eyes will turn opaque, or glow depending of the situation too.
- Did I mention abs? JUICY, MEATY AND TASTY WONDERFUL ABS!❤
- More scars,
because of her story, she gotta be full of them.
- She is like 15cm taller.
And thats all I think, sorry for the late, literally retouched her set of clothes again today❤ came better than expected, could say that for me, Nora is my greatest creation so far(And I am definetly not saying that because she is my favorite character)
View attachment 2992685 View attachment 2992687 View attachment 2992689 View attachment 2992692

View attachment 2992695 View attachment 2992697 View attachment 2992698
RIP.

she was the hottest character and had the most hottest body. They ruined her….

this game is pretty much the definition of “if it’s not broke, don’t fix it”.

Oct 21, 2019
nah, it would be a miracle this update came out this year, bet they just delay all of the update of as long as possible until their patreon starts to dies down, and then the update will come out to re-ignite it

they also might try to release it early with it all of the bug "accidentally" left, and just add bugfixes as "weekly/monthly update" to keep the money flowing and add the impression that they are working on the game
At this point I’m convinced his Patreon donators are into findom. Giving financial support for nothing in return but sexual pleasure of being financially dominated.

Reactions: Jackie123

randomman11

Oct 19, 2018
Nah, just wanted to voice my opinion in a way that is sure to deliver my point, by attacking the guy's ego. I see all these comments stating that the character remodels are improvements. Here's my take, and it's actually an honest one. Every single one of these models, every last one- all of them, are ten times worse than the models used up until now. So now the game will feature shit grammar and dialogue, an idea taken from the popular dojin that spawned this whole genre, long updates, and ugly ass character designs that I, a complete amateur, can make, because my man, they look like the baseline models the program gives you. Rule one of any media that lives by the art style- do not change the art style. Every one of you that says the characters look better? Get your eyes checked, and if your eyes are fine, well, no accounting for taste.

GNova

Oct 5, 2019
Jack (2.0) Main Protagonist Rework
View attachment 2973317

Say hello to Jack, the new look of our main protagonist of the reworkâ¤ï¸
  • -Name: Jack/MC(you can rename him)
  • -Current Status: Meet Jack, a 53-year-old man. After his mysterious death, he struck a deal with a powerful Demon that transported him to a Twisted World where people's morals and behaviors are completely reversed. Now, he's beginning his fresh start in the body of a 20-year-old male who has suffered a terrible past, and whose body is in really bad shape.

Now Jack, to break the curse that binds him, he must uncover what happened to the person whose body he now inhabits and fulfill the deal he made with that suspicious demon. What crazy naughty stories awaits our protagonist in this Twisted Adventure?
View attachment 2973320 View attachment 2973321 View attachment 2973323 View attachment 2973325 View attachment 2973329 View attachment 2973338 View attachment 2973339 View attachment 2973341 View attachment 2973346 View attachment 2973348 View attachment 2973350

Sorry, I got busy today and in the rush, forgot to add what is new for this rework model and also the comparison render, so consider this as a double post❤

- Added a new head mod,
all the characters have these on them, this head mod helps me to do way more facial expressions with them.

- Added a shifting body, during the progression of the game the body of the MC will slightly change depending of your physical status, it wont be a huge difference, but you will notice the change from his after coma body to his healthy rip body.

- Around 15+ different hairstyles, That includes long, short, medium, ponytail, tidy, rebel, messy and different colors(for the wigs), all this will depend of the event, place, or time and also the costumes or undercover clothes. sadly you cant change the hair at your own wish, there will be a hairstyle predeterminate for the every event, environment or situation. these are a few of them❤

- 14 new set of clothes, some can only be obtainable during the completion or transition of a main event, on there we can include, everyday clothes, Jill jacket(Event), Jill sport clothes (event), Julia sport clothes (event), Waiter clothes (event), Police uniform (Event) stripper costume (Event) suit costume (Event) Hospital Patient clothes (event) swimsuit, Party clothes, and the rest are undercover mission costumes and also easter and holiday costumes! like the halloween and Christmas's costume.

- He is 12cm bigger than the old model, making him 172cm

- His Dick is also longer and thicker than before
❤ Dont have the measurement yet, but by eye is way more bigger than before, without looking abnormally big, also that the size on Hell will be different than the size on IRL, once I get a way to measure it I will share it.(I dont know how to measure it on my engine lol)

-Added the black nails and also the curse tattoo back, this was a detail that I added at the beginning of the old version but didnt added permanently in the old model, so at some point I lose that detail during the time... but now I added it permanently on the body

- Different eyes, same as nora this reworked MC can change his eyes depending of the situation.

- And Lastly, his past-life age, I know some of you will be surprised, but you will understand it and also love it, when you get to see the story behind it❤ it will be explained as main story during the whole game, and it is also really important for one of the ends of the game.❤

And thats all I think, the rest is considered spoilers so, I will leave them for the game.

1697227864244.png
1697227872834.png
1697227878959.png

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Sorry, I got busy today and in the rush, forgot to add what is new for this rework model and also the comparison render, so consider this as a double post❤

- Added a new head mod,
all the characters have these on them, this head mod helps me to do way more facial expressions with them.

- Added a shifting body, during the progression of the game the body of the MC will slightly change depending of your physical status, it wont be a huge difference, but you will notice the change from his after coma body to his healthy rip body.

- Around 15+ different hairstyles, That includes long, short, medium, ponytail, tidy, rebel, messy and different colors(for the wigs), all this will depend of the event, place, or time and also the costumes or undercover clothes. sadly you cant change the hair at your own wish, there will be a hairstyle predeterminate for the every event, environment or situation. these are a few of them❤

- 14 new set of clothes, some can only be obtainable during the completion or transition of a main event, on there we can include, everyday clothes, Jill jacket(Event), Jill sport clothes (event), Julia sport clothes (event), Waiter clothes (event), Police uniform (Event) stripper costume (Event) suit costume (Event) Hospital Patient clothes (event) swimsuit, Party clothes, and the rest are undercover mission costumes and also easter and holiday costumes! like the halloween and Christmas's costume.

❤ Dont have the measurement yet, but by eye is way more bigger than before, without looking abnormally big, also that the size on Hell will be different than the size on IRL, once I get a way to measure it I will share it.(I dont know how to measure it on my engine lol)

-Added the black nails and also the curse tattoo back, this was a detail that I added at the beginning of the old version but didnt added permanently in the old model, so at some point I lose that detail during the time... but now I added it permanently on the body

- Different eyes, same as nora this reworked MC can change his eyes depending of the situation.

- And Lastly, his past-life age, I know some of you will be surprised, but you will understand it and also love it, when you get to see the story behind it❤ it will be explained as main story during the whole game, and it is also really important for one of the ends of the game.❤

And thats all I think, the rest is considered spoilers so, I will leave them for the game.

View attachment 3003583
View attachment 3003584
View attachment 3003585
Like actually tf is that look like a dude i knew from school jesus fucking christ

randomman11

Oct 19, 2018

- Added a new head mod,

View attachment 3003583
View attachment 3003584
View attachment 3003585
Case in my earlier post's point. Also the Mc's now got a bodybuilder bod, all muscle like he's competing for Mister Universe. The Aizen hairstyle is frankly just cringe to look at. The impish attitude the mc deploys is nowhere near as impish when he ain't gremlin size, and he looks like a cocky asshat overall. I swear, there's like some sorta necklace on his neck, too- real fuckboi frat vibes.

GNova

Oct 5, 2019
Case in my earlier post's point. Also the Mc's now got a bodybuilder bod, all muscle like he's competing for Mister Universe. The Aizen hairstyle is frankly just cringe to look at. The impish attitude the mc deploys is nowhere near as impish when he ain't gremlin size, and he looks like a cocky asshat overall. I swear, there's like some sorta necklace on his neck, too- real fuckboi frat vibes.
Yeah, apparently conforms the game progress his physique and hairstyle will change until it becomes like the Aizen ripped version

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes