ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
He didn't promise anything he said " If everything goes correctly, I might have everything set up .... 6th/7th"
If we're being pedantic then yes of course it wasn't a promise. It was a deadline the dev put out there though. But I'm not too fussed by it. It's a little dissapointing but like I said hopefully nothing bad happened and we get to play the long awaited remake soon.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well him playing the game today and 200 days before it is 0 indication of the game coming out faster than normal
I mean I check his discord pretty often and most of the time he is either on charastudio or ren'py. This last month he has been "playing" the game a lot more often but that is to be espected if the game is almost ready. He has to test it. I don't think he would've said that he was planning on releasing it today if it wasn't close to being finished.
Personally I don't really care that much, we've already waited a year, it doesn't really make much difference if we have to wait a few more days.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
I mean I check his discord pretty often and most of the time he is either on charastudio or ren'py. This last month he has been "playing" the game a lot more often but that is to be espected if the game is almost ready. He has to test it. I don't think he would've said that he was planning on releasing it today if it wasn't close to being finished.
Personally I don't really care that much, we've already waited a year, it doesn't really make much difference if we have to wait a few more days.
I'm sure he is closed to finished but close to finished to him could be in a week or two

GaloDeLiono

Jul 25, 2020
Do we know if there are gonna be more scenes than when they started the remake with 0.7.3? I'm see the character redesigns announcements but nothing else (I don't really check their discord super frequently so I might have just missed a post about it).

Just curious mainly cause I've mainly seen talks about the new designs on here (I know there are more conversations about other stuff with the game but I really only see the designs conversations).

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
maybe he shouldn't gotten ahead of himself showing us 50 remade characters, 20 area and 10 new areas when all the first version will get is the hospital and hell/heaven :BootyTime:

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes