Apr 29, 2020
You're also forgetting that the MC was a degenerate gooner who fapped himself to death. Everything is totally in line with his personality. Some games are just gonna have an MC you don't like. Not everything has to be a self-insert fantasy.

Oh yeah, forgot that was the cause of his demise in his previous life, with how much he's willing to backshot everything with a hole (both genders if you pick the males as well) you would forget that's why he's less hesitant to have sex where it was literally self destructive.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Now that I've had the time to read through the post, I forgot Snats' biggest weak point: He's not great at Ren'py scripting. The game is pretty expansive; however he's not using any complicated code or importing any libraries that require real Python skills to use. Even so there tend to be a few glaring oversights on initial releases.

The first sandbox versions up through v0.6 all had some major scripting oversights even after going through QA. v0.7 was the first where I didn't have to change more than a couple issues with variables after the initial kinetic version. Hopefully his higher tier people have some better testers at this point and he's developed an adequate QA process as well. The last version was a lot better like I said, but the crunch and lack of sleep might have hurt his process. Let's hope not.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Is it me only, or is it a bit tiring how fast the mc goes to have sex with everyone and a lot of side chicks getting introduced to the point of getting boring? The world theme is amazing, the mc is jsut a bit... trash imo. The amount of side chicks getting introduced isn't bad, but having sex with every single one of them just makes me not like the mc. Althought this is just a mere opinion, the game as whole, the idea, the world theme, etc are PEAK. Just wish I had more control over who i would like to have sex with and who i jsut need t be friends with
Family members sure, a little build up and stuff would be nice to get them comfortable instead of just rushing into it and them agreeing, but outside people I don't mind that it's quick

Reactions: yoyomistro

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
Look, I didn't think it needed to be said, but don't ask any of the Angels or DK's for the build. Not only will your account be banned for asking, but anyone who did leak it will be banned as well, as one person just found out. View attachment 3248478
It also sounds like the current build could be unstable so better to wait for the current version to get the green light just like Snats said. They even tell the angel tiers to play the lover's tier release for a proper experience after all. I'd rather not have waited all this time for the remake only to get letdown by having the game leaked in beta.

Feb 10, 2022
Look, I didn't think it needed to be said, but don't ask any of the Angels or DK's for the build. Not only will your account be banned for asking, but anyone who did leak it will be banned as well, as one person just found out. View attachment 3248478
Yeah gonna keep it a buck, as much as I like the game and the rework Snat's discord has some of the most cringe defending shill shit ive ever seen.
Like were talking psyop level of dick riding.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yeah gonna keep it a buck, as much as I like the game and the rework Snat's discord has some of the most cringe defending shill shit ive ever seen.
Like were talking psyop level of dick riding.
TBF that's like every discord... I feel like you have to be a major dickrider to even live in a creator's discord like that... Like I have patreons that I've supported for a year+ and never dropped a message in their discord, only go there for previews.

Reactions: ChopTheHead
Apr 29, 2020
TBF that's like every discord... I feel like you have to be a major dickrider to even live in a creator's discord like that... Like I have patreons that I've supported for a year+ and never dropped a message in their discord, only go there for previews.
If you want to support an author's Discord, why not support a humble one like the Fantasy Opposite Discord?

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes