Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
You're also forgetting that the MC was a degenerate gooner who fapped himself to death. Everything is totally in line with his personality. Some games are just gonna have an MC you don't like. Not everything has to be a self-insert fantasy.
Eh? You don't need to be so aggressive. I wasn't even self-inserting,

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
everyone saw it coming, this update gonna suck and the next one and so on, we wont get anything new for years
Lmao you just missed the whole point of the comment you just quoted. The comment you quoted was basically saying that it seems like the people that are playing it right now didn't mind the changes so they didn't leak the update to spite the dev, like some people have done in the past with other games.

probably wont suck but only being heaven/hell is disappointing, same with the hospital imo, when they get to their apartment is when it gets good for me
The dev already said a while ago that he was going to divide the prologue in 2 updates. This one was supposed to come out in december and the hospital part was supposed to come out this month. I doubt that he will be able to release the hospital part this month but it should come out some time february.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well I have to say there has been a lot of changes and a lot of new characters created for the remake.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guessing it's gonna be a while until we even get to see half of them
I think most of those will probably be side characters that you don't interact with very often. It all depends on how fast snats can release updates after the full prologue is released.

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I think most of those will probably be side characters that you don't interact wirh very often. It all depends on how fast snats can release updates after the full prologue is released.
I do like that even characters who only get a label or two of screen time have fleshed-out backstories; reminds me of the character profiles from shounen manga (which, of course this title follows to a T, I know). Having that level of detail for eroge characters is nice. It pays homage well without being overly-referential (and knows where to cap its ambitions--looking at you Ecchi Sensei). It strikes a good balance on that front for a large-cast eroge IMO.

Reactions: Badjourasmix
Oct 21, 2019
Look, I didn't think it needed to be said, but don't ask any of the Angels or DK's for the build. Not only will your account be banned for asking, but anyone who did leak it will be banned as well, as one person just found out. View attachment 3248478
The $200 a month hallway monitors are getting power hungry because they couldn’t show dominance to any woman irl.

To be fair they probably already know majority of the community laugh at them, so they’re doing it for revenge

Reactions: BeaAndNessa

bobo66

Feb 2, 2019
Well I have to say there has been a lot of changes and a lot of new characters created for the remake.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guessing it's gonna be a while until we even get to see half of them
Lmao it would be crazy if you even saw 10 of them in this update

Lolikanion

Sep 11, 2019
Lmao it would be crazy if you even saw 10 of them in this update
So we will definetly see Afir (#4) and Ariadne (#13).
Then we will probably see main characters on the angel side and the demon queen which are probably in the spoiler category.
Plus angel and demon NPC which we can fuck.
So definetly close to 10 new reworked/new characters which we will meet.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The $200 a month hallway monitors are getting power hungry because they couldn’t show dominance to any woman irl.

To be fair they probably already know majority of the community laugh at them, so they’re doing it for revenge
I mean how dumb do you have to be to go to the devs discord server asking for someone to leak the game? That is like me going to a gamestop and ask people if they know a site for me to download games illegally. Of course I am going to get kicked out of the store. I think it's way more pathetic how people that don't pay for shit, think they are entitled to have the game as soon as it releases for the higher tiers.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes