Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
Somone came in here not too long ago with what I'm pretty sure was a brand new account telling everyone to shutup about Jeanne's remake because it's been fixed and the second I asked for an explanation they never replied again. So as far as I'm aware/have seen Snats just changed the hairstyle back to the old one. So now she still looks like the new businesswoman look but one that's just sleep-deprived.
Meh, she doesn't look like a businesswomen and the hair style isn't really the same, it's also gonna be so weird looking at her body as she's buff with larger boobs. I'm honestly not sure what he's going for? As far as we know she went to the military and she's sleep deprived.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
For some reason, the people that never pay are the ones that feel more entitled. You go to the dev's discord where you see the people that actually pay for the game's development and everyone is cool.
Yeah the negative criticism always gets banned so discord groups are not in favour to check against things speaking against the dev just a side note been there

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah the negative criticism always gets banned so discord groups are not in favour to check against things speaking against the dev just a side note been there
I've seen plenty of people there talking about things they don't like about the game. The reason why he went back and decided to change jeanne and tried to make her look a little more like her old model was because of people's feedback. So you can criticize him and his work on there. As long as you're not a dick about it you will be fine. The problem is that a lot of people here have late stage cumbrain and act like idiots.

Last edited:

ScentedElf

Jan 9, 2020
Meh, she doesn't look like a businesswomen and the hair style isn't really the same, it's also gonna be so weird looking at her body as she's buff with larger boobs. I'm honestly not sure what he's going for? As far as we know she went to the military and she's sleep deprived.
Yeah it's a headscratcher that's for sure. The hair is clearly meant to be a new version of the og's messy style, but it's still not enough to bridge the gap between the two. They look like sisters rather than the same person. But hey maybe Jeanne's story was so massively overhauled that the old looks just wouldn't fit anymore. I don't know. I still miss the old Nora and Jeanne but maybe this remake will be so good that it will make me forget all about them. At least that's the hope.

Reactions: Kozuki12

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Yeah it's a headscratcher that's for sure. The hair is clearly meant to be a new version of the og's messy style, but it's still not enough to bridge the gap between the two. They look like sisters rather than the same person. But hey maybe Jeanne's story was so massively overhauled that the old looks just wouldn't fit anymore. I don't know. I still miss the old Nora and Jeanne but maybe this remake will be so good that it will make me forget all about them. At least that's the hope.
The hairstyle wasn't even the one he intended for the redesign. The backlash was so much that he is now using that sorta similar hairstyle to the old one to try and placate the old fans i guess? I think i'm just gonna pretend she is different character (like the MC seems to be) as i do not think she will ever be able to hold a candle to the old Jeanne so why even bother comparing.

Reactions: B2B2 and Kozuki12

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So.....are we waiting for the remastered to drop?
Like if I download the game now do I get the old models or the new ones?
Just wait for the remake to drop. It's basically in the testing phase right now so it shouldn"t take to long.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
So.....are we waiting for the remastered to drop?
Like if I download the game now do I get the old models or the new ones?
Just wait for the remake to drop. It's basically in the testing phase right now so it shouldn"t take to long.
I think it's worth playing the current version if you haven't. It's still really good and basically a completely different game.

Reactions: Nijinda Futatama

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think it's worth playing the current version if you haven't. It's still really good and basically a completely different game.
Yeah I like the current version a lot, but I think if you never played the game you probably don't want to spend time playing a version of the game that won't get anymore updates. Especially when the remake is so close to being released.

Reactions: The Grad

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
Yeah I like the current version a lot, but I think if you never played the game you probably don't want to spend time playing a version of the game that won't get anymore updates. Especially when the remake is so close to being released.
I agree but also disagree. I think if you have interest you should play the current version considering how much content is in it and that the rework will have somewhat less and not been released or leaked yet, but do keep in mind it won't be updated anymore as you yourself said

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I agree but also disagree. I think if you have interest you should play the current version considering how much content is in it and that the rework will have somewhat less and not been released or leaked yet, but do keep in mind it won't be updated anymore as you yourself said
Yeah like I said the current version is very good. If you have time to play it and don't mind that it won't get any more updates then go for it. It's definitely a fun experience. Personally I think in that position I would wait for the remake since even if you know that it will not have more updates you will probably still get a little attached some of the characters and they will not really be the exact same in the remake.

Reactions: The Grad
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes