yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Not like you have to? They aren't offering you anything; the 100 bucks is more of a support if you want it. You are not paying for a game; the game is free. If you buy a 100-dollar subscription, then you are supporting the creator, not buying a game.
You're wasting your time.
MFW when mofos can't look up the word patron in a dictionary :WaitWhat:.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
How much content will be in the 0.1 of the remake ?
A lot less than what you'd get if you paid $100 for any current on-shelf game.
But, you'll prolly get slightly more tiddies, so it's really up to you to decide if it is worth it.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Man you guys are really butthurt with the whole $100 tier thing. Imagine being this mad because some people like the game (that you most likely are getting for free) so much that they are willing to donate $100 so the dev keeps working on it.
View attachment 3256483
I'm a supporter. I don't have to justify myself to you. :FacePalm:
Asking for $100 to playtest the game is extortionate, and that some people chose to pay that much is none of my business, but Snats chose to make $100 a tier, and lock the game to that tier. $100 is more than AAA games charge for special editions of their releases. And Snats is charging that for early testing of an incomplete product.
It's greedy from Snats, no matter how you look at it, regardless of the thoughts and feelings of the Angel tier users. It is possible for supporters to want to give money, and Snats being greedy at the same time.

Harengar

Apr 10, 2018
Theres a new version with reworks coming out? Heck yeah, doesnt matter its locked behind a patreon tier. So what if we gotta wait a measly one year or such to enjoy it. Just go play some other games in the meantime ... and after a little bit of wait you can always come back to this!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm a supporter. I don't have to justify myself to you. :FacePalm:
Asking for $100 to playtest the game is extortionate, and that some people chose to pay that much is none of my business, but Snats chose to make $100 a tier, and lock the game to that tier. $100 is more than AAA games charge for special editions of their releases. And Snats is charging that for early testing of an incomplete product.
It's greedy from Snats, no matter how you look at it, regardless of the thoughts and feelings of the Angel tier users. It is possible for supporters to want to give money, and Snats being greedy at the same time.
Everyone that is subbing to that tier knows that it is an incomplete game/update, it says on the description of that tier. You get access to the pre-release of the game. You should read the dictionary definition of the word patron because it seems like you still don't understand what patreon is for. When you sub to any of the tiers, those are donations you aren't buying anything. The only reason why he is able to work on the game full time is because people donate, if there are some people that are willing to donate more why the fuck wouldn't he have tiers for those people? You just want to be mad at something.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
Theres a new version with reworks coming out? Heck yeah, doesnt matter its locked behind a patreon tier. So what if we gotta wait a measly one year or such to enjoy it. Just go play some other games in the meantime ... and after a little bit of wait you can always come back to this!
We did wait almost a year, v0.1 out soon(25-35min amount of gameplay)

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
We did wait almost a year, v0.1 out soon(25-35min amount of gameplay)
How do you know it's 25-35 minutes? Every single major release, even the prologue, has been at least 1-2 hours with reading quickly. Most are closer to 3 and a half hours if you do all the optional events. Do all of y'all really just hold CTRL through VNs? Like, you know you can just copy the images and video directories out and delete the rest of the game at that point and spare us your bad takes. We should really just be posting ehentai galleries out here for some people.

IDK how you wanna mald so hard that you literally will just lie about what people can check. I have most of the old versions still on my hard drive. I can compare them in WinMerge. I can do word counts. At least get what you're pissed about straight. Or is the salt clouding your memory?

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
How do you know it's 25-35 minutes? Every single major release, even the prologue, has been at least 1-2 hours with reading quickly. Most are closer to 3 and a half hours if you do all the optional events. Do all of y'all really just hold CTRL through VNs? Like, you know you can just copy the images and video directories out and delete the rest of the game at that point and spare us your bad takes. We should really just be posting ehentai galleries out here for some people.

IDK how you wanna mald so hard that you literally will just lie about what people can check. I have most of the old versions still on my hard drive. I can compare them in WinMerge. I can do word counts. At least get what you're pissed about straight. Or is the salt clouding your memory?
I played it

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes