X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
About the same for the first release is it just Heaven and hell or the hospital too?
The former. Hospital is next update, so then the prologue will finally be completed. This new prologue as a whole, will be way longer than the original's prologue.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
How long is it?
Well I can't actually say a definitive time as things can change to either decrease, or increase the time. As it is, it's 1 hour+
Anything else is spoiler territory, which of course I won't talk about.
After 1 year of development for a kaikatsu game, we get 1+ hour of gameplay that's disappointing.

Can anyone give me an idea what snat has been doing that it took him 1 year to release half prologue, I thought he would remake the whole game or at least half of the game at its current max version. 1 year for half a prologue is insane, I might be missing something so enlight me please.

Will we have to wait a year for the next version (0.2) after prologue has been released completely in Feb/March?

Reactions: Gojii

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
After 1 year of development for a kaikatsu game, we get 1+ hour of gameplay that's disappointing.

Can anyone give me an idea what snat has been doing that it took him 1 year to release half prologue, I thought he would remake the whole game or at least half of the game at its current max version. 1 year for half a prologue is insane, I might be missing something so enlight me please.

Will we have to wait a year for the next version (0.2) after prologue has been released completely in Feb/March?
Snats lost all his work, so he had restart everything from scratch. Hence why there's a remake in the first place. The hospital portion was delayed to fix things, but of course he had to at least give out the Heaven & Hell portion and put all of his focus on it for now. Every scene in the old version will be remade too.

Neroxstn

Mar 28, 2022
Well I can't actually say a definitive time as things can change to either decrease, or increase the time. As it is, it's 1 hour+
Anything else is spoiler territory, which of course I won't talk about.
Dude, really just 1 hour??? 1 year of "work" only 4 an 1 hour of play? in Koikatsu?

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
Snats lost all his work, so he had restart everything from scratch. Hence why there's a remake in the first place. The hospital portion was delayed to fix things, but of course he had to at least give out the Heaven & Hell portion and put all of his focus on it for now. Every scene in the old version will be remade too.
Question about the first angel we meet in the Original game how different is there model in the rework is she still rocking the Persona 5 Haru Okumura Hairstyle or is it drastically different?

Neroxstn

Mar 28, 2022
"He lost his work"? What creator OF WHATEVER doesn't have backup copies? who is snats? A 75-year-old man or a 12-year-old child who doesn't know how to use a computer? Anyone keeps important files in backup copies, that's surely an excuse to continue enjoying Patreons.

Sep 5, 2020
"He lost his work"? What creator OF WHATEVER doesn't have backup copies? who is snats? A 75-year-old man or a 12-year-old child who doesn't know how to use a computer? Anyone keeps important files in backup copies, that's surely an excuse to continue enjoying Patreons.

This why i been telling people put him on the beware creator list. Im still under the belief he started in November and cramped it all out. IDC what notes he gave.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Then leave this thread and never touch this game again.
All of you who are saying the most fruit loop theories.

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
oh okay good then, i only check this thread once every few months, hopefully there's some progress besides prologue after a few months
it will be public in like 2 or 3 weeks if nothing is wrong with it
snatz always does 100 buck teir beta relese
then if NOTHING is wrong, or he fixes the small thigns
its 20 buck teir relese, then i hink 3 or 6 days later its public...

so everyone bitching on here can play it at least by end of the month, unless there are game breaking bugs or something.

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
Damn this conversation got heated. So if I understood correctly, there is no chance that the dev will continue working past v0.7.3 in parallel with the rework. He pretty much starts from scratch, right?

As for the idiots who fancy themselves defenders against greed, seriously get a grip. No matter what argument you make, people don't throw money around for no reason. Long VNs stay in development for about 3 to 6 years. Paying the creator 1 buck per month will cost more than the average AAA game out there. See? 1st grade maths are easy. So instead of teaching it in f95, go make your own patreon page where you explain mathematically why the Angel tier are a bunch of marks. You may get some subscriptions of your own.

Crabbius

Nov 15, 2021
Friends the hard part is over we'll play the game any day now , no need for this infighting. Let's all be friends and share our love for other things while we wait.

For today's cool crab fact - this is a Sally lightfoot they're very brightly colored about 3 inches give or take and they mainly eat algae but they've also been seen eating other plants and animals matter. 1000042932.jpg

EPenia

May 11, 2019
Hello guys, I have seen people comment that the beta is running fine. Snats has said anything about when will be out for the rest of the tiers?

Reactions: Deshavi
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes