BahBar

Jun 1, 2017
Friends the hard part is over we'll play the game any day now , no need for this infighting. Let's all be friends and share our love for other things while we wait.

For today's cool crab fact - this is a Sally lightfoot they're very brightly colored about 3 inches give or take and they mainly eat algae but they've also been seen eating other plants and animals matter. View attachment 3261773
Thanks for being who you are crab guy, never change, you're awesome <3

Sep 5, 2020
God, this thread is painful to read through.
And it looks like not many people here know how model creation works.
Do you think these very high quality models can be made in few minutes? Hell no.
There are how many characters? 100+? Of course it would take a year to remake everything.
This is a sound arguments but he had alot of models he never used in the last version. So 9/10 we wont see all 155 models. if we do ill paypal you 200 dollars.

• Haha
Reactions: Gojii

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This is a sound arguments but he had alot of models he never used in the last version. So 9/10 we wont see all 155 models. if we do ill paypal you 200 dollars.
I mean yeah he didn't use them because he decided to do the remake. When he released the original prologue he had a lot of characters already created that were supposed to be introduced in later versions. He did the same for this remake, which it's probably for the best. Once you have most of the characters already created you can focus on other things.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So the game will not pass from the 7.3 version but the remake will come out here?
Yes the current version will not have any more updates but the remake will be posted here when the dev does the public release or when someone in the lower tiers leaks it.

Fazuku

Apr 6, 2022
Will a new topic be created for when the game is released under the name Twisted World Remake like it happened with Little Man? If so, will this thread be updated as abandoned?

Reactions: Gojii

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Will a new topic be created for when the game is released under the name Twisted World Remake like it happened with Little Man? If so, will this thread be updated as abandoned?
It will probably just be posted in this thread.
Yea, typically when a game is overhauled so drastically, the old version is kept in a spoiler and the new version sits on top. Sometimes, they scrap the old version though and I never downloaded it, and I get angry and I have to trawl other sites to find what's basically a completely different game, but that's just a me issue =P.

voidsocks

Aug 29, 2019
idk about you guys but Im very excited to touch my pee pee while playing this game :sneaky::cool:

on an unrelated note does any1 here play lethal company .. ? one of the characters kinda looks like the employee. I don't touch my pee pee while playing that game tho... so I can't say for sure. anyways, happy holidays everyone ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Grad

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
idk about you guys but Im very excited to touch my pee pee while playing this game :sneaky::cool:

on an unrelated note does any1 here play lethal company .. ? one of the characters kinda looks like the employee. I don't touch my pee pee while playing that game tho... so I can't say for sure. anyways, happy holidays everyone ;)
Ok Bludd may just be trollin' but I gotta ask what character are you talking about ?

• Haha
Reactions: Crabbius

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So, at the moment there's no hero here to save us? :(
What was released for the angels tier was basically an alpha version. The dev is still bug fixing the game. Once all the major stuff is fixed he will release it for the other tiers and if you're lucky someone might leak it. If no one leaks it, the dev does public releases anyway so you just have to be patient.

Feb 10, 2022
Even if somone drops the update I doubt it be worth it seeing how there are ton's of bugs and glitches in the game based of Snat's discord.

Best bet is to wait, maybe next month but i doubt we'll get a bug fixed version and public version all within the same month.
CharaStudio-2022-10-24-02-50-57-Render.png
:WutFace:wtf

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes