Sep 1, 2019
God damn that's a lot of scenes. I have a hella busy weekend, can't play the game as soon as it comes out.:HideThePain:

Edit: So in the game update part of the discord it says "Now Futa and Femboy content is unable on the very beginning of the game."
Trying to read and glean any meaning is like reading mtl. Hopefully not all futa and femboy content is disabled, from another line it seems like futa/femboy is something you can turn off and have it's own storyline so I still have some hope.

Feb 10, 2022
Even if somone drops the update I doubt it be worth it seeing how there are ton's of bugs and glitches in the game based of Snat's discord.

Best bet is to wait, maybe next month but i doubt we'll get a bug fixed version and public version all within the same month.
View attachment 3265991
:WutFace:wtf
I was wrong bug fixes and publix release all within the same month, gotta give credit where credit is due.

Hat's off to Snat's.
To be clear to everyone, this is was not a bug in the new content, but old.
Yea I realized that after I posted it, my bad if there was any confusion or misleading.

Reactions: Erosynth

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
If anyone does have it though could you at least send it to me? I have OCD and it's triggering right now but I can't afford to spend 20 dollars, yet I'm not sure I'll be able to stop myself... :(

Reactions: Skiraka

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
If anyone does have it though could you at least send it to me? I have OCD and it's triggering right now but I can't afford to spend 20 dollars, yet I'm not sure I'll be able to stop myself... :(
Public release is on either Saturday/Sunday. Preoccupy yourself with other things in the meantime..

• Angry
Reactions: ACM2PT and Skiraka

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The game is missing 5 scenes that will be added in the public release. It's better to wait a few days.

Sewerewolf

Feb 19, 2020
Well you see it all started with the Mom's boobs being too big and apparently hard to animate, so he redesign her and was like heck why not redesign everyone while i'm at it, you know what why not the whole game! So now old characters we love got a complete overhaul in which alot of people didn't like and he's adding more characters, as if there weren't enough...
Look for my tastes Mom's boobs are at the perfect maximum size, if it was more i wouldn't like it tbh.

Snats already said that none of the futas will fuck the mc.
That means we will not see the Leader of the demon's that gave us powers (I can't recall her name) use that huge hose of a cock? Im a little futanari enthusiast.

Dark_teen

Feb 26, 2021
I am the person who bought it for 20 dollars, and I will say that at the moment the game is not worth the money

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes