Apr 29, 2020
Even if somone drops the update I doubt it be worth it seeing how there are ton's of bugs and glitches in the game based of Snat's discord.

Best bet is to wait, maybe next month but i doubt we'll get a bug fixed version and public version all within the same month.
View attachment 3265991
:WutFace:wtf
Quick, someone edit Kirby inhaling them tits!

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Even if somone drops the update I doubt it be worth it seeing how there are ton's of bugs and glitches in the game based of Snat's discord.

Best bet is to wait, maybe next month but i doubt we'll get a bug fixed version and public version all within the same month.
View attachment 3265991
:WutFace:wtf
To be clear to everyone, this is was not a bug in the new content, but old.

Last edited:

kamu!!

Sep 8, 2019
It's much better to see the main character and his family. The main character right now is just a certain man
I don't have a neutral charm at all
femboy sex? I'm sure it's not to be racy

Just play this game
Fantasy Opposite

HerreroA

Apr 3, 2023
It's much better to see the main character and his family. The main character right now is just a certain man
I don't have a neutral charm at all
femboy sex? I'm sure it's not to be racy

Just play this game
Fantasy Opposite
That one is good but i dont like the sprite/textures he uses for the cum, looks spoiled :sick:, an update should be soon

non_profilic

Apr 4, 2018
Just got back to this thread after 7 months ago the last time i last played. Why the fuck is he remaking the game?

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
Just got back to this thread after 7 months ago the last time i last played. Why the fuck is he remaking the game?
Well you see it all started with the Mom's boobs being too big and apparently hard to animate, so he redesign her and was like heck why not redesign everyone while i'm at it, you know what why not the whole game! So now old characters we love got a complete overhaul in which alot of people didn't like and he's adding more characters, as if there weren't enough...

Reactions: non_profilic

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Snats just announced it on the Discord. The 0.1 Beta of the remake is out for the highest tier. It's going public in three days

Reactions: Pirate1
Jan 31, 2021
Straight from his discord.
  • THURSDAY 18 AT NIGHT WILL BE OPEN FOR BEST FRIENDS TIER
  • FRIDAY 19 AT NIGHT WILL BE OPEN FOR BIG FAN AND FANS TIER
  • AND SATURDAY/SUNDAY WILL BE OPEN FOR THE PUBLIC

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Also, five scenes are currently locked for a last minute fixed.

They will be available on the public release, so I suggest we just wait until it's out this Saturday.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes