max1970

Apr 5, 2018
ok, time out! I'm really confused, what happened to the OG game? did it get abandoned? why is there a remake, the original was doing really well. I'm just. Like I said I'm just really confused, can someone explain what happened?

Chikabowhow

Oct 13, 2019
ok, time out! I'm really confused, what happened to the OG game? did it get abandoned? why is there a remake, the original was doing really well. I'm just. Like I said I'm just really confused, can someone explain what happened?
From what I understand. OG is abandoned, and it's getting remade now

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Patreon is what it is. Your motivations for subscribing to him are irrelevant, if you misinterpreted what Patreon subscriptions are then that is your own problem entirely.
You vastly misunderstand Patreon yourself, and this dev's entire business model if you believe a word of that.

Read the image in his signature.

He complains about people "entering a thread with things they hate."
Do you understand, or did you eat crayons this morning?
They don't hate remakes or this game. They hate the remake this game got with this update and are voicing their criticism about it.
This isn't a complex concept, but you seem to not understand this.

Nabebebe

Feb 7, 2023
I downloaded this game yesterday and now it receives this "remake". Should I play the older version or download this remake?

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Havent played this game in a while, it was kinda wacky, which made it interesting (not to take a serious story, but just a fund time) Seen it updated, but its now being remade from scratch ? Im assuming it has very little content right now ? So its best I let this sit for now ?

Reactions: ScentedElf

Unlraniks

Jul 2, 2020
Definitely worth letting it sit for a while and get some more content. I've played it and honestly it isn't bad, the writing is decent at least and the animations and models feel pretty solid as well, but I don't feel like there's all that much right now. Maybe once we actually get to the hospital and even back home, that would be a decent point to jump back in.

Sep 5, 2020
it was 10 new pages of people going back and forth.
1. Plenty of people voicing negative feedback here are or were patrons.
2. "If you have criticisms, just leave" is not an argument, it's sheep logic.
Now this guy is smart. People act like you can voice your opinion in his discord without getting banned from it. Always remember if u dont see one negative comment in a dev discord 9 times out of 10 its being filter out.

LoveIsTheAnswer

Oct 20, 2018
This has been one of my fav games on the site, my thoughts on the remake / prologue:

pros
- new mechanics of mouse hover icons is fun
- Kalakh is cool
- Ariadne scene
- the remade characters look decent (there's only 2 Gwendollyn and Ariadne)

cons
- personally not excited for the inevitable walkthrough needed to get scenes with the new "Gwendollyn will remember this" type mechanic. For example already: with Kalakh there are 2 different scenes for the 2 dialogue options not requiring intelligence. And if I want to try to see what the 3rd intelligence option says, I need to replay all the way back to a dialogue option with gwendollyn I believe for an intelligence boost. I'm hoping scenes like this are replayable with new stats you get throughout the game because otherwise we're talking multiple playthroughs.

***Furthermore, Rollback is now locked after a major choice so in order to try out these other dialogue options you have to save scum constantly at dialogue in case it was an important choice.

- prologue length feels extended compared to the og by a ton! ...And I don't think that's a very good thing.
* Guard demons, white souls, dark souls, wild demons are all faceless and have the majority of the lewd events + animation work so far.
* Nothing new storywise has been explained either. Its just feels like way more filler content is to be expected in general.

- I had a bug with the Kalakh scene where the speed of the animation was opposite of the speed described in the text and sound effects when speed is alternating.

________

Personally I'm understanding of the remake, but also sad that the good parts of the game probably won't be remade for 1 year +++ of dev time when I really just wanted more of the same quality content.

<3 big love and hopeful for the future!

MrSmith12

Oct 20, 2020
Honestly, I am disappointed but I knew something like this was coming a while back due to the fact he had stated he wanted to make a 2d version of the game instead so that he'd be able to fill it with more characters and character as doing an open world 3d version was gonna be nearly impossible by himself. So frankly, This remake will last til he burns out again, fucks up the code again, or something else before just dropping it to try and start his 2d design

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I really don't want to pile on as i'm not hating the remake so far, (up to Ariadne's nipple licking scene), but if there is one thing i am already completely fucking sick of to the most extreme extent it's the utterly ridiculous overuse of the 'whack' sound effect. Fuck me, i think i've heard it about 500 times by this point, it's insane, half the conversations so far are just 'whack' every 5 words, it's entirely unthinkable that Snatz could possibly think it wouldn't get annoying after the hundredth time let alone the five hundredth. On a much more minor note, the sex scenes are more absurd this time around, cumming 20 times a session is just stupid, it's not hot, it's just weird.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes