kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Ngl, I'm having mixed feelings about this since I already knew it was gonna happen. On one hand I'm like "yes me horny, new smash smash update", but on the other hand (left) I'm not sure the game needed a remake, if it were up to me, I'd just finish the old game and create a new one to show us how you improved as a creator.

That being said the old version was getting a bit stale and I wasn't getting quite the primal urges as I was getting when I first played the game. It looked like the creator lost motivation, so I at least hope that's gonna influence the remake - a reinvigorated spirit.

But then again that could also mean he loses motivation quicker and the updates start becoming more boring and slower sooner than with the original build.

I'll come back with thoughts after playing, but I'll only change my good review if it was truly disgusting.

Feb 23, 2019
Huh, guess I stand corrected lol.

I'm sure it's been said already but I was one of those people who was all for the idea of redoing a good portion of the game to get it up to Snat's current capabilities but man. . . the words "full remake" instill a certain type of primal fear in me. Still, the first update actually dropped so that's a good sign, and if he can actually keep up his momentum then I'm tentatively excited to see where he goes from here.

Can't be worse than No Love's ""remake"", in any case.
What happen to no love?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
So, the remake seems to have gone over like a lead balloon with some people. What changed, aside from the models, that you guys aren't liking?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
What a dissapointment so far. There is no point in having massed of sex scenes if they are all with nameless (and goodsake even faceless) women we will never see again or care about. Generic fuck simulator was not what the OG game was about - even the random one night stands you would find in the most random of places had unique models, names and teased stories about how we might encounter them again. This was just...lame.

HerreroA

Apr 3, 2023
What a dissapointment so far. There is no point in having massed of sex scenes if they are all with nameless (and goodsake even faceless) women we will never see again or care about. Generic fuck simulator was not what the OG game was about - even the random one night stands you would find in the most random of places had unique models, names and teased stories about how we might encounter them again. This was just...lame.
yep

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
This was just horrible..I mean it became obvious after a few updates that snats didnt seem to have any real plan with the old version of the game but this..this was just sad.

Luka32

Mar 13, 2019
So, the remake seems to have gone over like a lead balloon with some people. What changed, aside from the models, that you guys aren't liking?
There was a fuckton of content by the time of 0.7.3. This is a much better prequel, but it feels like it should just connect to 0.7.3 after the end of the rebuild. I understand that they are trying to rebuild the entire interface, but I hope they don't throw the baby out with the bathwater in doing so. If they faithfully apply the rebuild to the existing story, I doubt people will mind. People will always find something to complain about. That being said, there is a bit of disappointment the story isn't being expanded on, and we have to wait for a rebuild to catch up to where we left off. This is just my two cents. Kind of like if you are waiting for a Revenge of the Sith to come out, and instead they release a remaster of a New Hope. Even if the remaster is great it isn't Revenge of the Sith you know?

bbergenn

Aug 30, 2020
There was a fuckton of content by the time of 0.7.3. This is a much better prequel, but it feels like it should just connect to 0.7.3 after the end of the rebuild. I understand that they are trying to rebuild the entire interface, but I hope they don't throw the baby out with the bathwater in doing so. If they faithfully apply the rebuild to the existing story, I doubt people will mind. People will always find something to complain about. That being said, there is a bit of disappointment the story isn't being expanded on, and we have to wait for a rebuild to catch up to where we left off. This is just my two cents. Kind of like if you are waiting for a Revenge of the Sith to come out, and instead they release a remaster of a New Hope. Even if the remaster is great it isn't Revenge of the Sith you know?
Yea nah this game is dead, I have not once seen a remake project (that didn't start almost immediately like after patch 0.2 or something) even come close to being finished. Hell most don't even make it close to the original games point before it's abandoned. I'm guessing we're gonna reach like patch 0.3 in 1-2 years time and then it's just abandoned like all the other remake projects.

Reactions: Luka32

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
Just got banned from Discord for calling this remake "a garbage mess" and pinging Snats on it (Left the server before I could see that happen. Now I can't take invites in that server). Guess this community and the remake is doomed already.

P.S. Please update the Invite in the OP
P.S.S. Please stop leaving reactions to this post.

Last edited:

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
I don't understand why we got a whole spreadsheet of remade characters, but then they launched a remake prologue that use none of them. What was the point of showing them off then? And how long before they start showing up in the remade game?

Reactions: NoNameAAA

Luka32

Mar 13, 2019
Yea nah this game is dead, I have not once seen a remake project (that didn't start almost immediately like after patch 0.2 or something) even come close to being finished. Hell most don't even make it close to the original games point before it's abandoned. I'm guessing we're gonna reach like patch 0.3 in 1-2 years time and then it's just abandoned like all the other remake projects.
I've seen this happen before, but I hesitate to call it dead just yet. We will see. This might be exactly how it goes down. People often bite off more than they can chew with these projects. Worst-case scenario it's dead, best-case scenario the developer listens to the feedback.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
I think the sex scenes could use some big improvements and i feel that the prologue drags on for to long with no interesting characters, you should be able to turn of the sound when text appears.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Just got banned from Discord for calling this remake "a garbage mess" and pinging Snats on it (Left the server before I could see that happen. Now I can't take invites in that server). Guess this community and the remake is doomed already.

P.S. Please update the Invite in the OP
So what did you think was going to happen? you went there to troll and harass the dev and offer no constructive feedback. Obviously you would get banned. Lol do you expect people to be a door mat for you?

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I don't understand why we got a whole spreadsheet of remade characters, but then they launched a remake prologue that use none of them. What was the point of showing them off then? And how long before they start showing up in the remade game?
I think the dev is really proud of all the character models he made and maybe spent too much of his time doing that and not actually working on things like gameplay/story/flow/dialogue/personalities etc. Props for making a lot of gorgeous character models, but I need more than just sugar in my bowl of cereal.

Reactions: HeathenFilth

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
I think the dev is really proud of all the character models he made and maybe spent too much of his time doing that and not actually working on things like gameplay/story/flow/dialogue/personalities etc. Props for making a lot of gorgeous character models, but I need more than just sugar in my bowl of cereal.
Oh, for sure. I love the new models, even the ones that split the fanbase. I just wish they had been drip-fed to us alongside chapter releases, instead of what seems to have happened where all assets were made first, and then the story and scenes were made.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Honestly just wish you could do more with the Futa and Femboy characters in both games, MC more or less refuses to interact with their Dicks so whats even the point of having them in the game if you cant play with them?
To watch them flop around uselessly, obviously. That's a kink too. Not saying I would mind having the option to do a bit more though, theres more you can do without having the MC in a submissive position to them, which is what the dev is staying away from. I am not a fan of that either but we got hands for reason and they can be used aggressively or gently if you know what I mean.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes