Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I wish they had just kept developing what they already had especially after such a long time working on the old version. Unless this rework means they'll be able to put out updates faster (or at the same frequency but with more to them), if that's the case I'm all for the change lol

Reactions: jojorama

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
I wish they had just kept developing what they already had especially after such a long time working on the old version. Unless this rework means they'll be able to put out updates faster (or at the same frequency but with more to them), if that's the case I'm all for the change lol
Yeah, Snats should've tied a ribbon on Twisted World, and started Twisted World 2 with the new assets rather than redoing everything.

Hu Lilac

Sep 29, 2017
Oh, for sure. I love the new models, even the ones that split the fanbase. I just wish they had been drip-fed to us alongside chapter releases, instead of what seems to have happened where all assets were made first, and then the story and scenes were made.
i mean, that's exactly what happened if you look through the kemono page.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
So what did you think was going to happen? you went there to troll and harass the dev and offer no constructive feedback. Obviously you would get banned. Lol do you expect people to be a door mat for you?
You Misinterpreted that comment.
Funny hearing it on the Pirate site. I did NOT trolled or harassed the dev in the first place - nor I said the single word in his direction aside that particular comment on Discord. I only pinged his name in that comment and that's it. Go and try to find it on server, FI. Aside from that - I had no idea how the Dev could react to that, considering what kind of devs I already had to see on this site.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Go and try to find it on server
I would but something tells me the comment is already deleted if you actually got kicked for it. Nice try.
I think it's against the rules to directly ping snats anyway. He and his mods check the channels often enough.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lex3rd2

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
...Judging by the comments I saw apparently someone joined, complained, and then left the server immediately before anyone said anything. If I was a mod and saw that I would consider banning you too. That's just obnoxious behavior my guy honestly. Lex3rd2

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
After giving the update a chance, I must say I'm very satisfied. The menu and game is much smoother, the animations are less choppy and there was a lot more animations than I expected. I would still like a marker for non-straight scenes in the gallery mode so that straight only players don't think they missed a scene when it's just a femboy/futa scene.

However I don't like the mention of a stat system because it implies grinding...and not the good kind.

Still 5/5 so far, give it a chance guys.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
i mean, that's exactly what happened if you look through the kemono page.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you mean? These were dropped before the prologue was even out. That's not at all what I said.
I said I would've preferred if character models were teased/dropped alongside chapter releases, ideally the characters that are going to be in the upcoming chapter. Instead we now have images of characters that likely won't show for the next 10 releases if the remake follow a similar story schedule.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
What do you mean? These were dropped before the prologue was even out. That's not at all what I said.
I said I would've preferred if character models were teased/dropped alongside chapter releases, ideally the characters that are going to be in the upcoming chapter. Instead we now have images of characters that likely won't show for the next 10 releases if the remake follow a similar story schedule.
Honestly, if he had not been dropping the character teasers throughout the year, there would be many many more complaints of him doing "nothing". Characters , animations and environment remade from scratch and ppl think he should have learned and done all that in two months. It's a wonder we dont have more games with quality animations coming out if its that easy for one person to do alone.

Sure ppl are going that now, but at least with the trail of character previews, those with more than two brain cells well see that the majority of the time was spent laying the ground work for the rest of the game and not solely on this little snippet we got in the prologue.

• Angry
Reactions: Andromodus

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
...Judging by the comments I saw apparently someone joined, complained, and then left the server immediately before anyone said anything. If I was a mod and saw that I would consider banning you too. That's just obnoxious behavior my guy honestly. Lex3rd2
Obnoxious behaviour my ass. If Snat had to really instate that rule about pinging him then his Ego must be fragile as hell to ban people off the server for that.

Forgive my language, but the frustration can make you do one heck of a mistake. I honestly hate remakes with all my guts because I saw what 'Saria Reclaimed' dev did with the game in latest version.
I'm feel kind of bad since I know that mistake is on me, but I guess what done is done

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Obnoxious behaviour my ass. I'm willing to consider you a bootlicker at this point. If Snat had to really instate that rule about pinging him then his Ego must be fragile as hell to ban people off the server for that.
Label me whatever you want. You don't owe me anything.

I'm not saying you got kicked only because of that rule. There is a 3 strike system on the server anyway. You were likely seen as a troll for what you did and Snats likely wasnt even the one that banned you considering a mod was in the chat when you did it.

Now would you tolerate someone coming into your server just to drop a complaint and then leaving? From a moderator perspective you have to think is it worth allowing the person to possibly come back and repeat the same action multiple times. Clearly you were not there to discuss anything if you weren't even brave enough to stick around to see what would happen(By your own admission and action). That is trolling and on top of that you made yourself out to look like a coward. Blame your self for your foolishness.

Last edited:

Lex3rd2

Jun 13, 2017
Label me whatever you want. You don't owe me anything.

I'm not saying you got kicked only because of that rule. There is a 3 strike system on the server anyway. You were likely seen as a troll for what you did and Snats likely wasnt even the one that banned you considering a mod was in the chat when you did it.

Now would you tolerate someone coming into your server just to drop a complaint and then leaving? From a moderator perspective you have to think is it worth allowing the person to possibly come back and repeat the same action multiple times. Clearly you were not there to discuss anything if you weren't even brave enough to stick around to see what would happen. That is trolling and on top of that you made yourself out to look like a coward. Blame your self for your foolishness.
My intention, TBH, was never to troll in the first place. I considered keeping my mouth shut on that whole mess, but I guess my hotheadness took over here. If I had a way to say sorry to both Snats (If they might stumble upon this post), his mods and you Fazed, I really would like to. I'm not gonna life if I say ban might made me cool off.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Honestly, if he had not been dropping the character teasers throughout the year, there would be many many more complaints of him doing "nothing". Characters , animations and environment remade from scratch and ppl think he should have learned and done all that in two months. It's a wonder we dont have more games with quality animations coming out if its that easy for one person to do alone.

Sure ppl are going that now, but at least with the trail of character previews, those with more than two brain cells well see that the majority of the time was spent laying the ground work for the rest of the game and not solely on this little snippet we got in the prologue.
Snats could've release a prologue instead of working on models. That's my point. He wouldn't be accused of not doing anything at all if he did something productive, like releasing the game he is being paid to develop. He didn't need models for characters that aren't going to be in the game for some time to come.

Reactions: Andromodus

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
any particular reason why it was abandoned? the game was very far along, I don't understand why it needed to be remade, let alone abandoned.

Seems like the code was a mess and it was becoming increasingly difficult to work with some of the model proportions. Some scenes had massive issues with clipping. He started working different software into his work flow so I guess it just made sense. Gave him a chance to make better models that were easier to work with and flesh the story out more. I see people saying that he lost some of the assets at some point as well but I dont know the specifics or whether that is true or not. He himself mentions a flood that happened but that was towards the end of the year and he said that he didnt lose anything in it.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Snats could've release a prologue instead of working on models. That's my point. He wouldn't be accused of not doing anything at all if he did something productive, like releasing the game he is being paid to develop. He didn't need models for characters that aren't going to be in the game for some time to come.
Maybe he could have done it that way in reverse as well. Hopefully now though he should have most of the building blocks to make future releases faster. Time will tell.

Hu Lilac

Sep 29, 2017
any particular reason why it was abandoned? the game was very far along, I don't understand why it needed to be remade, let alone abandoned.
in addition to what Fazed said, the main example has to be Jazmin. Snats had given her old model very exaggerated proportions. while he initially liked it, this was ultimately a mistake that caused him far too much trouble in the long term. not only did Jazmin's large ass and tall height caused her to stand out like a sore thumb, but the furniture had to be enlarged or changed to even properly fit her in a render (just look at the coach and her bed in the older builds to see want i mean). furthermore her boobs would cause a lot of clipping during the animations. because of this, the sex scenes had to use weird angles to make it look good. all these problems caused poor Jazmin to have a scarce amount of content when compared to the rest of her family. this also gets worse when you consider the fact that Jazmin is one of the main characters.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Maybe he could have done it that way in reverse as well. Hopefully now though he should have most of the building blocks to make future releases faster. Time will tell.
I hope so, though I'm still on the fence about the new version. I already struggled with the Isekai nature of the original story (never like that genre). Still. Will keep an eye on the project, but I won't start sponsoring it again until I see something promising again.

all these problems caused poor Jazmin to have a scarce amount of content when compared to the rest of her family. this also gets worse when you consider the fact that Jazmin is one of the main characters.
Also, the new Jaz looks fucking amazing. I have no idea what people are complaining about.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes