yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Ngl I'm gonna miss the og characters especially Jeanne appearance .
I do like the rework models especially for Jasmine, and Jill(hope they bring her tanlines back though)
but gonna be honest though the overly exaggerated proportions from OG characters are hard to look at especially when some of the parts are no clipping inside their bodies like the arms no clipping inside the thighs and also the boobs too. (Saw it from other sex scene like jasmine, jeanne, and characters that have Hentaically large boobs and thighs).

I do hope snats can add shortstacks in the game.
Unfortunately, he's specifically said he will NEVER add shortstacks to the game. It's in the FAQ on discord.

MaugerCG

Mar 1, 2020
Well apart from the obvious change in the character designs we'll have stats for the MC and more history of the world of angels and demons, people let Snats cook, the previous version had too many bugs and stuff to improve, I don't think Snats took the decision to throw away everything he/she has done for nothing

Gzowl_LiP

Apr 15, 2023
Did the original game have this obnoxious sound every time you click for more text? How does the dev not realise how annoying that is? Maybe he has heard it so much he has grown numb to it.

There's also a constant and unnecessary slapping sound. But I think I recall that in the original.

The art in this 0.1 version looks good, like it always did. However, this must be the first time I actively want to skip sex scenes in a game/vn. They just go on forever in a simple loop. You'll be smashing the space bar to get it over with and relieved when it's finally over.

Edit: Also I don't care the game is being remade. But I would rather the worst aspects of the original didn't persist in this version. So far it feels even grindier, in the sense that you're going through barrages of text which could have been easily condensed without any loss of information. It's not a good look when a dev does this imo. It's just an artificial way of lengthening the game.

Edit 2: I just finished it. The whole "kiss" scene is potentially one of the most irritating things I've ever experienced on a game from this site. It's so bad.

Overall this beta is a great collection of asinine ideas. I forgot to mention that """important""" decisions (like the decision between turning left or right) require you to reload to a previous save if you wish to change your decision. It's intended, god knows why. The rest of the time you can press "page up", as normal.

But of course I'll keep following this game. Because big tiddies and nice art.

Last edited:

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
Seems like the code was a mess and it was becoming increasingly difficult to work with some of the model proportions. Some scenes had massive issues with clipping. He started working different software into his work flow so I guess it just made sense. Gave him a chance to make better models that were easier to work with and flesh the story out more. I see people saying that he lost some of the assets at some point as well but I dont know the specifics or whether that is true or not. He himself mentions a flood that happened but that was towards the end of the year and he said that he didnt lose anything in it.
bloody hell. That's sad to hear honestly. so he's forced to remake the game due to all theses issues and now hes gonna have to rework all the progress he made back to the point where he left off?

Kimath

Jul 25, 2020
I'm still waiting on the public release so it's complete. But any whiners who thinks the remake being bad or even horrible makes any difference on them being in the right is a moron. No one relevant is listening to you, no matter what you have to say.

You're just clueless, believing yourself to be doing people a service with "feedback", but not understanding that it's irrelevant if you're not actually being listened to. All you're accomplishing is being annoying by constantly parroting the same three points to people who are just here to share the update and have nothing to do with it. Unless the dev shows they are actually participating in it, this isn't a development forum. It's to share the game. No matter what you have to say: it's not feedback.

And if you go to the discord and get yourself banned because, again, moronic behaviour, don't come back here and bother people who want to have even less to do with you, as if being here somehow substitutes being there. Just crawl into a corner and fume silently, as that's all you can and should do. As far as the devs are concerned, your incessant whining here is silence.

This isn't called dickriding: it's called not being completely detached from reality into a pit of entitled self-importance. I have my own grievances with the decisions, the only difference is that I'm aware that no one owes me anything, Snats least of all. Stop bothering people for no reason and go do something productive.

3vasectomies

Mar 24, 2020
its a shame seeing my fav game in this state, the last good update was in december 2021, everything new after that were short sex scenes without that much build up leaving aside the family wich is the best part of the game
i really hope snats realize this

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
I'm still waiting on the public release so it's complete. But any whiners who thinks the remake being bad or even horrible makes any difference on them being in the right is a moron. No one relevant is listening to you, no matter what you have to say.

You're just clueless, believing yourself to be doing people a service with "feedback", but not understanding that it's irrelevant if you're not actually being listened to. All you're accomplishing is being annoying by constantly parroting the same three points to people who are just here to share the update and have nothing to do with it. Unless the dev shows they are actually participating in it, this isn't a development forum. It's to share the game. No matter what you have to say: it's not feedback.

And if you go to the discord and get yourself banned because, again, moronic behaviour, don't come back here and bother people who want to have even less to do with you, as if being here somehow substitutes being there. Just crawl into a corner and fume silently, as that's all you can and should do. As far as the devs are concerned, your incessant whining here is silence.

This isn't called dickriding: it's called not being completely detached from reality into a pit of entitled self-importance. I have my own grievances with the decisions, the only difference is that I'm aware that no one owes me anything, Snats least of all. Stop bothering people for no reason and go do something productive.
hardcore dickriding. Didn't even play the trash v0.1 but judging people that did and didn't think it was good or even close to the original. We got a real moron here folks. :LUL:

R68waga

Oct 11, 2017
new prologue seems overly long, the "left or right" segments are terrible, the sfx are annoying as fuck and it doesn't seem to like running that much. still like it a lot but i feel like this game is showing signs of being too much, makes me wish the heaven & hell stuff was dialed down instead of being expanded upon.

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
small question, only found this game recently, the remake version only has a small portion content of what the og game had correct? or did the dev started the remake with all the previous story and stuff from the og game but just didnt had anything new?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
small question, only found this game recently, the remake version only has a small portion content of what the og game had correct? or did the dev started the remake with all the previous story and stuff from the og game but just didnt had anything new?
Started over. Play the original if you are curious. Its mostly good.

The new version will have all new models and I guess a more fleshed out story but its just the first area for now.

Reactions: Tuga85
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes