Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
People are forgetting the most critical reason why this IS milking his patreons. Snats originally said the revamped "upgraded" version of TW was going to be for a second part of the game (cant recall if a timeskip was part of it or not).

The FACT that he instead chose to do a remake of the entire unfinished first part of the game screams that he has milked his subs the whole time.

I used to be a Best Friend sub for ~year and a half (16 months iirc? idk tbh, all i know is I changed my twitter handle when I realized it was in the game :HideThePain:) because I supported the project and liked the characters. As some stated, the appeal of the mom/Jazmin with HUGE tits was what pulled me into the game in the first place.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Imo ruining Jeanne, shrinking Tomoe (Doctor)'s ass for no explainable reason, making our demon twins horrifically (imo) Androgynous looking compared to before were some of the biggest demerits to me. Appeal of the characters was what pulled me in.

But the one thing I find the most disappointing is replacing the MC with some cringe-ass trope of some manhwa antagonist looking guy. This was my main turnoff.

(Also a few of his discord mods are less than mentally stable, so hard to break through the hugbox he has there).

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
People are forgetting the most critical reason why this IS milking his patreons. Snats originally said the revamped "upgraded" version of TW was going to be for a second part of the game (cant recall if a timeskip was part of it or not).

The FACT that he instead chose to do a remake of the entire unfinished first part of the game screams that he has milked his subs the whole time.

I used to be a Best Friend sub for ~year and a half (16 months iirc? idk tbh, all i know is I changed my twitter handle when I realized it was in the game :HideThePain:) because I supported the project and liked the characters. As some stated, the appeal of the mom/Jazmin with HUGE tits was what pulled me into the game in the first place.

Imo ruining Jeanne, shrinking Tomoe (Doctor)'s ass for no explainable reason, making our demon twins horrifically (imo) Androgynous looking compared to before were some of the biggest demerits to me. Appeal of the characters was what pulled me in.

But the one thing I find the most disappointing is replacing the MC with some cringe-ass trope of some manhwa antagonist looking guy. This was my main turnoff.

(Also a few of his discord mods are less than mentally stable, so hard to break through the hugbox he has there).
No no, he not "milking" he just remaking to make it "better" :poop:
copeharder.jpg

VRGO

Feb 29, 2020
Alright after finishing this version I've gotta say it's actually pretty solid for the first update of a remake lol, still not a lot compared to the content in the old version but what's here is mostly good, I'd say. But fuck me if I'm not going to strangle someone if I ever hear* that "WHAM" sound effect ever again, it got tiring the first handful of times and only continued to wear out it's welcome from there. It got so bad I had to turn off sound effects which meant I couldn't hear anything in the sex scenes but genuinely it was so bad I never even considered turning them back on.

Also, like a few above comments have mentioned, the h-scenes feel like they go on a bit longer than they should. I can't fathom why the MC needs to cum a minimum of 5+ times every single scene but it stopped being hot after the first time and just became weird.

All in all I think the remake is. . . fine?

It's somehow gone backwards in a few ways and it's not even to the part of the game that I'm actually interested in, but hey I'll give Snats credit for actually releasing something. Might even get my hopes up for the future if he keeps it up.

Edit: Oh and I wont lie the redesigns are growing on me, slowly but surely. Still don't like Nora and Jeanne but the others are pretty good (y)

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Before people start saying dumb stuff. The version that is posted on their discord now, it is NOT the version with the extra scenes. He just decided to make the beta version available to everyone. The version with the extra scenes is supposed to come out tommorow.

Pirate1

Sep 26, 2020
Before people start saying dumb stuff. The version that is posted on their discord now, it is NOT the version with the extra scenes. He just decided to make the beta version available to everyone. The version with the extra scenes is supposed to come out tommorow.
I thought he said Saturday, and we are 2 hours away from Sunday now. But we will see I'm sure it will be another faceless with 1000x times cum shitshow.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Dev was asked on Discord will there be missable scenes now with choices meaning something, relationship stats and so on the dev responded with;

Be interesting to see how well they juggle it all, with optional things like femboy and futa for H scenes at least. This one might be one of them you don't see it happening but everyone talks like it does, time will tell either way don't effect me as I will have everything turned on.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I'm still waiting on the public release so it's complete. But any whiners who thinks the remake being bad or even horrible makes any difference on them being in the right is a moron. No one relevant is listening to you, no matter what you have to say.

You're just clueless, believing yourself to be doing people a service with "feedback", but not understanding that it's irrelevant if you're not actually being listened to. All you're accomplishing is being annoying by constantly parroting the same three points to people who are just here to share the update and have nothing to do with it. Unless the dev shows they are actually participating in it, this isn't a development forum. It's to share the game. No matter what you have to say: it's not feedback.

And if you go to the discord and get yourself banned because, again, moronic behaviour, don't come back here and bother people who want to have even less to do with you, as if being here somehow substitutes being there. Just crawl into a corner and fume silently, as that's all you can and should do. As far as the devs are concerned, your incessant whining here is silence.

This isn't called dickriding: it's called not being completely detached from reality into a pit of entitled self-importance. I have my own grievances with the decisions, the only difference is that I'm aware that no one owes me anything, Snats least of all. Stop bothering people for no reason and go do something productive.
Bro wouldn't find anything else to ride:HideThePain:

First play the remake before you tell others to stop their "whining" lmfao. Unlike discord and patreon people won't get ban here for stating the obvious. Whether people's whining does matter or not, atleast it doesn't rule out the possibility of stopping a "future cow" to get milk.

Most importantly, tell me when is the next release? V.2? If everything is already done so it shouldn't take long to pose and code. Next version should be next month considering how much he get paid for it. [Kk is not rocket science lmfao]

Reactions: BeaAndNessa

Raikoblast

Aug 10, 2017
A remake?? Damn, I knew the models were being redone but I thought that was just for the next game, not the same content but slightly different... oh well, guess I'll check this out in 2025

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes