Jaydon2000

Oct 20, 2021
It's a remake so there are some people that don't like the changes. Give it a try and decide for yourself, if you never played the old version there is a good chance that you may like it.
I played 0.7.3 before Snats stop making more content it was one of the top 5 games here i ever played it was a unique game with beautiful designs the MC was goofy, unpredictable and manipulative compared to other games where most times the MC tries too hard and just comes up as a bland character and i also like the different change in scenario on what happened to all the guys in the world and instead it's the women that are after the men, I hope he didn't change the character too much to be some giga chad these characters tend to me bland at times.

Reactions: Nessiah and Unigo

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I played 0.7.3 before Snats stop making more content it was one of the top 5 games here i ever played it was a unique game with beautiful designs the MC was goofy, unpredictable and manipulative compared to other games where most times the MC tries too hard and just comes up as a bland character and i also like the different change in scenario on what happened to all the guys in the world and instead it's the women that are after the men, I hope he didn't change the character too much to be some giga chad these characters tend to me bland at times.
You might want to wait a day or two for the public release to try the remake. There are few scenes that will be added in the public release. Also the remake right now it's just the heaven and hell parts of the prologue, the hospital part is supposed to come out some time next month.

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
IIRC (someone else can correct me if I am wrong)The first version of the original didnt even leave the hospital and had 1 lewd scene with the doctor while the MC was sleeping and caught her giving him a BJ.

Not only are you off base but the the amount of projection here is astounding. Jaydon just play it and decide for yourself.
Keep dick riding :LUL: why are you even here, go play the trash release oh wait nah keep defending it while quoting me because you're mad. Go fuck those faceless bald things and crappy guards and bald demons! In 4 months you'll fuck some more then maybe get to the hospital :BootyTime:

Zaychikz

Apr 3, 2020
Ngl I'm gonna miss the og characters especially Jeanne appearance .
I do like the rework models especially for Jasmine, and Jill(hope they bring her tanlines back though)
but gonna be honest though the overly exaggerated proportions from OG characters are hard to look at especially when some of the parts are no clipping inside their bodies like the arms no clipping inside the thighs and also the boobs too. (Saw it from other sex scene like jasmine, jeanne, and characters that have Hentaically large boobs and thighs).

I do hope snats can add shortstacks in the game.

Wygner

Sep 13, 2020
Damn lovely build we got there those nipples are tasty af. The whole expansion of hell and the story changes have been cool imo. How did you guys feel about that?

Reactions: BodhiZafa

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Bruh why would you link the annoying text sounds that are literally on every dialogue line with the main volume slider for other sounds. Such a weird decision or oversight. :FacePalm:
Also the other sounds for when there's a camera shake or other effects are annoying as hell too, it feels like there's too much time spent in dialogue transitions and quirky stuff instead of the actual game lol. And by the way why does the changelog say +3k renders in this prologue, if you go the files most are just the animations which instead of being a video are a bajillion renders.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uguei and 4ereNok

Zaychikz

Apr 3, 2020
Damn lovely build we got there those nipples are tasty af. The whole expansion of hell and the story changes have been cool imo. How did you guys feel about that?
I agree with you with the tasty nipples. But seeing comments in the threads they don't like the faceless bald characters.
Im okay with those though I just find it funny because they look like blowup dolls or mannequin.

Still find it hot even though they are faceless since I've been into those stuff ever since I played Haydee back then

Jaydon2000

Oct 20, 2021
You might want to wait a day or two for the public release to try the remake. There are few scenes that will be added in the public release. Also the remake right now it's just the heaven and hell parts of the prologue, the hospital part is supposed to come out some time next month.
Thanks man its best I wait then don't want to play then the public release drops the next day.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
IIRC (someone else can correct me if I am wrong)The first version of the original didnt even leave the hospital and had 1 lewd scene with the doctor while the MC was sleeping and caught her giving him a BJ.

Not only are you off base but the the amount of projection here is astounding. Jaydon just play it and decide for yourself.
In the original, there were three scenes all with Tomoe: a brief bj scene; a bj into sex scene; and a brief shower sex scene. In the remake, there will be more scenes and more characters.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Keep dick riding :LUL: why are you even here, go play the trash release oh wait nah keep defending it while quoting me because you're mad. Go fuck those faceless bald things and crappy guards and bald demons! In 4 months you'll fuck some more then maybe get to the hospital :BootyTime:
Whoa whoa man. I thought you didnt care. :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: jems666

Wygner

Sep 13, 2020
I agree with you with the tasty nipples. But seeing comments in the threads they don't like the faceless bald characters.
Im okay with those though I just find it funny because they look like blowup dolls or mannequin.

Still find it hot even though they are faceless since I've been into those stuff ever since I played Haydee back then
Well i think this was meant as a visual feature showing this "Heaven" gives it a kind of unique vibe imo. And its a more or less small part at the beginning as soon as the hell part is done i doubt there will be any more faceless people

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Well i think this was meant as a visual feature showing this "Heaven" gives it a kind of unique vibe imo. And its a more or less small part at the beginning as soon as the hell part is done i doubt there will be any more faceless people
You would think this would be the logical conclusion, yet so many are hung up on the faceless models that are literally supposed to be random souls.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
No, there is more faceless people aka NPCs.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes