AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
I'm like 99% sure I read a manga based on this. I'm not gonna complain though, that series was awesome, I absolutely loved when he realized he could make bank by being a cheap whore, he got paid to have sex and loved it

Edit: Oh hey, I found it, if anyone is interested, the manga is: "Teisou Gyakuten Sekai | World of Reversed Gender Roles"
Yea, I read the description and was like, huh that sounds incredibly familiar except the protag is a male and not a female

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Yea, I read the description and was like, huh that sounds incredibly familiar except the protag is a male and not a female
No, its the male version. I actually had no idea there was a female version of the manga. So apparently there is a clean/manga version with a female, then there is a hentai version with the male (I read that one...^_^;; )

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
No, its the male version. I actually had no idea there was a female version of the manga. So apparently there is a clean/manga version with a female, then there is a hentai version with the male (I read that one...^_^;; )
And here I was where I didn't know there was a male version. The more you know huh?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
And here I was where I didn't know there was a male version. The more you know huh?
More like it makes it apparent to me where my hobbies lie compared to others...it's kinda sad, cus I consider myself a fairly avid manga reader (not always doujins and hentai)

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Damn ... the best game debut I have seen in a long time ... I really loved everything about this game ... And what I liked the most was that it wasn't even lewd moments ... the cuddle time with "Not your family" is as the best part for me... I really loved what you do to this game my dude congratulations ❤

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
the mc will be always the dominant on sex (so nobody will take MC ass virginity)
Why do we live...just to suffer... I'm crushed here Q_Q I was at least hoping for the option. Again, I really implore a lot of guys to try out their prostate, it'll give you the most mind blowing orgasm you've ever had since your first. *sigh* I suppose that's too much to ask for. Ah well...

Reactions: TheMile and Reficul

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
loved it, gonna be a fun ride if you know what i mean :sneaky:

ps: really happy you had those friends who supported you and made you make this game, because it's worth it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SnatsGames

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Great demo with an excellent premise, very much looking forward to more. I hope the trap stuff at least is optional but given the premise of the game I can understand if it's not.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I'm not one for anime-style titles, even though I like to watch anime, I'm looking forward to this one. The dev is a very humble person as well. Both Twisted World and Snats have a bright future so long as he can keep it up without hard drive failures :BootyTime:

Anyways... This is definitely one worth looking at. Enjoy!

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes