KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
will traps be avoidable?
So... given the general silence of the dev on this question it seems that they are probably not going to be avoidable, and based on a few of his other posts will most likely have sex with other members of his harem.

For most people lesbian ntr "doesn't count" and I'm one of the few weird ones who genuinely think it does; but the dev is going a step further on this with adding traps to the mix.

Technically if we look at site rules, you can probably get away with making a polyamorous relationship and call it a harem (even though it really shouldn't be), and to top it off, you could probably avoid needing to put ntr in there as long as the girls having sex with others are only doing it with encouragement from the mc.

Dev, I wish you the best and I really hope you make the game you want even if it's not for me. But I would suggest, if you wanna dodge the ntr tag hammer, make it abundantly clear "traps will fuck members of your harem and will be in your harem" that way the community will side with you when someone walks into the thread wondering why there was no warning on the content. Or make it clear in the beginning of the game that's the content.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
but i am sorry man, but i wont change the subject of the girls/boys/futas having their own relationships (i have a lot of great content and love stories) the point is... if a character is on the game, it is fuckable. ❤
You knocked it out of the park with your first release. Stay true to your vision and I'm sure the game will reign. As far as I'm concerned, you are doing God's work.

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
As for harems, I'm of the mindset that sex within a harem doesn't fall into NTR, with that in mind I don't think it really matters though. I'll need to see more of the game before I could really justify this claim, but I don't think harem or NTR are accurate to what the game is building up. As it has been stated, gender roles are reversed in this world. It wouldn't really be a harem anymore than a femPC getting fucked by every man with a pulse is a harem, but more of the MC being an easy slut in a world of horny tomboys. Coupled with the MC being a (not)demon of lust, I'd say a more light-hearted take on corruption is on the horizon rather than romance.

Part of the fetish is having beautiful women drool over you and compete for your attention in much the same way guys do in a femPC game, or real life honestly. Harem-like aspects result from inserting a guy from outside this reversed world, but it really isn't the best setting for romance.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
As for harems, I'm of the mindset that sex within a harem doesn't fall into NTR, with that in mind I don't think it really matters though. I'll need to see more of the game before I could really justify this claim, but I don't think harem or NTR are accurate to what the game is building up. As it has been stated, gender roles are reversed in this world. It wouldn't really be a harem anymore than a femPC getting fucked by every man with a pulse is a harem, but more of the MC being an easy slut in a world of horny tomboys. Coupled with the MC being a (not)demon of lust, I'd say a more light-hearted take on corruption is on the horizon rather than romance.

Part of the fetish is having beautiful women drool over you and compete for your attention in much the same way guys do in a femPC game, or real life honestly. Harem-like aspects result from inserting a guy from outside this reversed world, but it really isn't the best setting for romance.
then you don't know how a harem works a harem is one person in a relationship with many people and those many people are only in a relationship with that one person what you are thinking of has a word for it and it isn't harem it is called polyamorous or an open relationship neither of these are a harem they may have small similarities but are each different from each other.

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
then you don't know how a harem works a harem is one person in a relationship with many people and those many people are only in a relationship with that one person what you are thinking of has a word for it and it isn't harem it is called polyamorous or an open relationship neither of these are a harem they may have small similarities but are each different from each other.
You'll have to point me to the definition that specifies that members of a harem aren't supposed to touch each other. If you want to get technical about it, a harem is a group of women who are sexual partners of the same man, or a house or a section of a house reserved for women members of a Muslim household. At no point is there any reference, in any definition I've found, to them being forbidden from having relations with each other.

You are not the arbiter to give final say in the discussion, pretending otherwise just makes a fool of yourself. Also, my whole point was that I don't think harem really applies either way, so that was a weird part to focus on.

Last edited:

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
You'll have to point me to the definition that specifies that members of a harem aren't supposed to touch each other. If you want to get technical about it, a harem is a group of women who are sexual partners of the same man, or a house or a section of a house reserved for women members of a Muslim household. At no point is there any reference, in any definition I've found, to them being forbidden from having relations with each other.

You are not the arbiter to give final say in the discussion, pretending otherwise just makes a fool of yourself.
I said how they work not the definition also you tell me were it says they can touch each other? see that doesn't work in you favor either buddy and can be use against you. An you say I am the one acting like the arbiter to give final say in the discussion. At least I am using it how it was original used in this context(games, stories, etc) not trying to twist it into something it isn't when there are other words that fit the thing you are talking yet you want to try so hard to make the word harem fit what you describe when there are already word/s that fit the thing you are describing(polyamorous or open relationship)

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
The harem definition technically already goes down the trash can since it's about females being with one man if we look at english dictionary. Because he's added traps it's not really a harem and more of a polyamorous situation anyway.

Though, this seems to be veering into OT.

Having said that, while it's not in a perfect accord, the dev can keep it because the F95 definition doesn't care.
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
In other words, you're both right. Dragonkingkyo is right because the English definition wouldn't be incorporated into this game.

hmm... is right because the site's definition is vague enough to allow it to mean 1-3 of any gender regardless of open relationship status.

Last edited:

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017

You are not the arbiter to give final say in the discussion, pretending otherwise just makes a fool of yourself. Also, my whole point was that I don't think harem really applies either way, so that was a weird part to focus on.
I agree that harem doesn't apply to this game which is why I was asking if the author could or would make it possible(in future updates) or they should remove the harem tag so other don't feel tricked or baited into the story because even going by your definition "harem is a group of women who are sexual partners of the same man" then even if lesbian sex is fine futas or traps(those with dicks) aren't fine and would make it not a harem

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
I said how they work not the definition also you tell me were it says they can touch each other? see that doesn't work in you favor either buddy and can be use against you.
Um, no. That isn't how burden of proof works. You made a positive claim about what a harem is and it's restrictions, it is on you to prove your claim. I'm making a negative claim by saying those restrictions don't exist. It is on you to prove the existence of said restrictions, it is not on me to disprove those restrictions.

This really is getting off topic, but that is a serious logical error that must be addressed.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
The harem definition technically already goes down the trash can since it's about females being with one man if we look at english dictionary. Because he's added traps it's not really a harem and more of a polyamorous situation anyway.

Though, this seems to be veering into OT.

Having said that, while it's not in a perfect accord, the dev can keep it because the F95 definition doesn't care.
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
In other words, you're both right. Dragonkingkyo is right because the English definition wouldn't be incorporated into this game.

huk123 is right because the site's definition is vague enough to allow it to mean 1-3 of any gender regardless of open relationship status.
that is one of the biggest problems sites having there own definition of words/tags instead if the actual definition it creates confusion and upsets people but you are right this is getting too off topic I can only hope the DEV either makes a real harem possible in the future or is kind enough to remove the harem tag to prevent the confusion from happening.

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
It was A great first release I enjoyed it A lot. All the characters are likable and i don't mind traps or futas i honestly wouldn't mind if we had the option to be on the receiving end every now and then. The animations and character models look great and the setting is interesting also i hope you keep it lighthearted. I will say the English does need to be proofread, but honestly it wasn't that bad. Now for the things i'm worried about which is that if everyone is going to be fucking everyone then it honestly can't be considered A Harem though it really isn't NTR either, it'll be in some weird middle ground that I either won't mind or i'll hate depending on how it's handled so i'm really hoping for the best because what i played so far is fantastic and is really unique. Anyway i'll definitely be keeping an eye on this game and will keep an open mind with it since I've always been of the mindset that you should just make it however you want.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Responding to follow... awaiting the obvious PREGNANCY tag. I mean... that's gotta be a thing. no?

Reactions: Nessiah
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes