DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I forgot to mention it in my other post but the incest patch changes more than just the roommate thing, it also uncensors the real reason the MC had the accident, try it even if you care about incest stuff.

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
im all about big tittes but this game may have taken to a bit to the extreme. not complaining just lol at the size of those things. also that dick cursor is hilarious.

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
This is some hardcore google translate level english, but for some reason I love this game. Excited for more!

SnatsGames

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
This is a very weird story but very entertaining. My gripe, however, is the overuse of the "landlady" and "roommate" trope. I understand the dev doesn't want the whole incest thing, but there is a middle ground that shows familiarity but nothing incestuous. For example, instead of landlady, could call her your guardian or keeper (if you want a less realistic world I.e. fantasy). Instead of stating roommate, (based on the obvious Japanese undertones) could call them childhood friends or the like. If they are living together, it would imply a roommate relationship without having to actually state it.
I know the implied relationship and that the dev can't do it, but the stereotypes don't do it much justice and at times, pulls me out of the immersion. I am also aware this may not apply to everyone's experience; these are just some thoughts. I still have to give the dev a thumbs up on the unique presentation style. I am watching this one.
Thanks about that comment, i will really think about this on the next update!

SnatsGames

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
I am not say not to have that content just give the player the ability to choice if it happens or not and able to avoid it(meaning it not happening, the best game do that kind of thing so everyone can do it there way) your game says we are the one that can change the world and being the man of all men with a absurd sex drive so why not give us the ability to do so by being able to dominate the women, futas, traps into being only ours if we want to and others can still see the other kinds of content if they so choose.

All I am asking is the choice to do so, to be the man that does all the fucking and no one else does it taking all the ones for ourselves(I mean the everview of you story seem to point to the MC being able to do that at least in the future) and if there are those in a relationship all ready give us the ability to netori both of them and make them only for the MC for those of us that like that kind of thing.

at least make it were once they are in a relationship with the Mc they will only do it with the MC if that is what we want and we can avoid even hearing/see about them doing it with others.

Do you think that is possible?(if not right now in the future in later updates)

Also sorry if what I am saying doesn't make complete sense I have trouble putting my thoughts into the right words
1- Do not worry... i just dont want to tell spoilers but, yeah there will be a skip button, if you want to avoid the trap and futa content...
2- i said it a lot of times already, But i also hate NTR (maybe a wild criminal that can be a girl/futa could do something sometimes but you can stop it...) this game is more a comedy than anything else, and netori, yeah there will be a lot.
3- the thing about the harem... Well... without telling spoilers a girlxgirl or girlxfuta relationship WILL BE really hard to get on the game (you still can get it tho, but some of the girls wont be comfortable, just like in this world...) so if we take their roles (that would be gay).
4- yeah it is possible <3. Is just that i CANT erase futas and traps of the world (their are not in the game only because i wanted to see them) there is a reason to them be there, i left a lot of hidden info about the story of that world on the demo (only a few knows a little bit of it) i wish you all find out <3 or at least find the odd things i left lol. Anyway, since i saw you all liked the game a lot i will probably do a patch that turns all the futas and trap into girls, (i will do a poll so people can decide in the future) but now i warn you, the story wont have any sense. it wont be now, but in a future i will work on it. Right now i just want every player to saw, feel and experience that twisted world inside my head. Hope to see you all on next update! and happy new year!!! <3

SnatsGames

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
So... given the general silence of the dev on this question it seems that they are probably not going to be avoidable, and based on a few of his other posts will most likely have sex with other members of his harem.

For most people lesbian ntr "doesn't count" and I'm one of the few weird ones who genuinely think it does; but the dev is going a step further on this with adding traps to the mix.

Technically if we look at site rules, you can probably get away with making a polyamorous relationship and call it a harem (even though it really shouldn't be), and to top it off, you could probably avoid needing to put ntr in there as long as the girls having sex with others are only doing it with encouragement from the mc.

Dev, I wish you the best and I really hope you make the game you want even if it's not for me. But I would suggest, if you wanna dodge the ntr tag hammer, make it abundantly clear "traps will fuck members of your harem and will be in your harem" that way the community will side with you when someone walks into the thread wondering why there was no warning on the content. Or make it clear in the beginning of the game that's the content.
sigh... again, there is NO NTR on the game, i hate NTR myself... thats one of the reason, i made everything on the game good looking to the eye, in that way if a futa/trap wanted to add to the "harem" the player wont mind about it(but i see it is still a problem) you can avoid them if you want, is a reversed world, so there is no way a male will take your girl some maybe will try but imagine a horny girl, a girl from another world THAT HAS EVERYTHING and looks for your dick everyday and in the other side you have a flat chest karen who doesnt even want to have sex with you, what girl will you pick? now imagine that situation, in a reversed world were you are that hot girl. And futas... well... keep an eye always open with futas... lol they are just too wild... you can avoid them but trust me (it will be hard<3) and other thing... you the player, you are not a male from that world, you are the ONLY alpha male with a baseball bat dick and 2 big balls full of testoterone, so is like emma watson enters in a comic con full of weebs... no guy will care about the other girls... they will only want a photo with emma watson.
There will be a patch to make them all girls but that wont be for now, the game is just beginning and i want everyone taste, feel and live that twisted world story that i worked so hard first, after that i wont mind doing a patch to make them all female. so dont worry about that, there are more girls than futas right now... (because i still have some characters that i lost to create). if it is not clear enough... i will say it again... futa/trap sex scenes can be skip (almost all the sex scenes if you dont want to see them you can skip it) i am sorry but i wont remove futa/traps from the game they are really relevant on the story (and i worked my ass to make then look way too good)

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
sigh... again, there is NO NTR on the game, i hate NTR myself... thats one of the reason, i made everything on the game good looking to the eye, in that way if a futa/trap wanted to add to the "harem" the player wont mind about it(but i see it is still a problem) you can avoid them if you want, is a reversed world, so there is no way a male will take your girl some maybe will try but imagine a horny girl, a girl from another world THAT HAS EVERYTHING and looks for your dick everyday and in the other side you have a flat chest karen who doesnt even want to have sex with you, what girl will you pick? now imagine that situation, in a reversed world were you are that hot girl. And futas... well... keep an eye always open with futas... lol they are just too wild... you can avoid them but trust me (it will be hard<3) and other thing... you the player, you are not a male from that world, you are the ONLY alpha male with a baseball bat dick and 2 big balls full of testoterone, so is like emma watson enters in a comic con full of weebs... no guy will care about the other girls... they will only want a photo with emma watson.
There will be a patch to make them all girls but that wont be for now, the game is just beginning and i want everyone taste, feel and live that twisted world story that i worked so hard first, after that i wont mind doing a patch to make them all female. so dont worry about that, there are more girls than futas right now... (because i still have some characters that i lost to create). if it is not clear enough... i will say it again... futa/trap sex scenes can be skip (almost all the sex scenes if you dont want to see them you can skip it) i am sorry but i wont remove futa/traps from the game they are really relevant on the story (and i worked my ass to make then look way too good)
Oh. I wasn't accusing you of ntr. I was saying guys like me don't like harem sharing and there are quite a few users who will be angry if it happens unavoidably. Again, not accusing you of ntr, but alot of people will probably wrongly assume the case, so if you give users fair warning you can prevent reviews that say "-1/5 unavoidable ntr."

There's certain tropes, and it seems like we're going to get a Dennis, based on what you have described. [Dennis means "unsuccessful ntr antagonist."]

Also... I hate to say it... but when you say "skip..." does that mean the main character has sex with a trap and we just don't see it? Or do you mean that we can avoid having sex with them?

SnatsGames

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Oh. I wasn't accusing you of ntr. I was saying guys like me don't like harem sharing and there are quite a few users who will be angry if it happens unavoidably. Again, not accusing you of ntr, but alot of people will probably wrongly assume the case, so if you give users fair warning you can prevent reviews that say "-1/5 unavoidable ntr."

There's certain tropes, and it seems like we're going to get a Dennis, based on what you have described. [Dennis means "unsuccessful ntr antagonist."]

Also... I hate to say it... but when you say "skip..." does that mean the main character has sex with a trap and we just don't see it? Or do you mean that we can avoid having sex with them?
- Dont worry, thanks for helping me make it clear <3
-Btw, dont read anything i say like if i am angry or something. I am actually crying of how funny this harem discussion is. you all made me the night... (there are so much lewd definitions with prove on encyclopedias that never crossed on my head before) i wish there could be poly-amorous tag tho, but for now harem is the closest thing i have... and is just the beginning of the game wait some more updates... i know i cant make everyone happy, but at least i want then to taste everything that i have for them first <3

Hey please tell me this game will have male on futa i have no problem with futa but i really wish there was more male on futa content in general I don't really care for futa on male but I love male on futa when possible
yes sir! <3

AH! forgot to say i read all the comments of every single one of you... <3 and turn them into ideas to add them into some girls i have in mind to add on the game later so then they can feel more... real.(twisted world it has its own f95) Not only here but also on the discord and patreon too <3 so if you see a girl that behaves like some people on this forum(it is all in your imagination... it is a parallel universe) it will be fun to see you all guess what comments i use on them <3

Last edited:

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
i will say it again... futa/trap sex scenes can be skip (almost all the sex scenes if you dont want to see them you can skip it) i am sorry but i wont remove futa/traps from the game they are really relevant on the story (and i worked my ass to make then look way too good)
Hey there! First, congrats on releasing your game, especially since development was a bumpy road from what I gathered in this topic! (y)

I've just started your game and I really enjoyed it so far. It's pretty funny and the premise is promising to say the least! :oops:

Since I'm not at all into futas and traps, it will be a bit frustrating to miss a lot of content related to them but that's a me problem I guess...^^ I don't want you to change your game's vision because of the likes of me but I really hope you'll make this kind of content avoidable and not only skippable for those who're really not into this kind of relationship. I have to admit that your trap characters are cute but dick on dick content can be a big turn off for some people :eek:
It's really rare to see games that force you into futa/gay content but previous posts gave me pause so I'd rather have a clear answer before finishing this first release and becoming super invested in your game :p

About your current poll, Sandbox VS Visual Novel, I'd say "Visual Novel" cause story telling and funny dialogues seem to be your strong suit so I'd like to see you focus on that. Plus, sandbox requires a lot of work no to feel empty so it's usually a better idea to do it before the first release or you might end up with lots of things to figure out on the Renpy side while writing and rendering which could slow down the development process down the line.
Then again, you should probably do what you are more passionate about (I don't know if there is one between the two?) since it will give you the extra motivation to keep on working on your game! :)

PS : Happy new year to all my fellow pervs out there by the way! ^^

Last edited:

wellrock6523

Jul 24, 2018
Very good game so far, I'm excited to see more, shame it had to be so short but so sweet.

Don't mind all the ppl weighing you down with NTR/male/futa questions. You can't please everyone, just make the game in your vision and I'm sure it will come out well. Good luck.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
hmmmm,

I semi-understood what you are saying here, but just to make sure i understand.

Can you have proper harem route with current version? (without that patch you spoke of).

i.e. girls with MC only fuck MC, and not the FUTAs (you supposed to always capitalise this right? :S ), whether it not be there at all, or be optional/avoidable.

And second question, is current futa content optional/avoidable? (not my cup of tea).

To me any LI having sex with a dick other than MCs is NTR :S Cause I self insert. Story explainations can get bent ;P
Hence my desire to know whether or not I should avoid this initial release if I need to wait for le all female patch to avoid LIs having any other dick besides MCs.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
1- Do not worry... i just dont want to tell spoilers but, yeah there will be a skip button, if you want to avoid the trap and futa content...
2- i said it a lot of times already, But i also hate NTR (maybe a wild criminal that can be a girl/futa could do something sometimes but you can stop it...) this game is more a comedy than anything else, and netori, yeah there will be a lot.
3- the thing about the harem... Well... without telling spoilers a girlxgirl or girlxfuta relationship WILL BE really hard to get on the game (you still can get it tho, but some of the girls wont be comfortable, just like in this world...) so if we take their roles (that would be gay).
4- yeah it is possible <3. Is just that i CANT erase futas and traps of the world (their are not in the game only because i wanted to see them) there is a reason to them be there, i left a lot of hidden info about the story of that world on the demo (only a few knows a little bit of it) i wish you all find out <3 or at least find the odd things i left lol. Anyway, since i saw you all liked the game a lot i will probably do a patch that turns all the futas and trap into girls, (i will do a poll so people can decide in the future) but now i warn you, the story wont have any sense. it wont be now, but in a future i will work on it. Right now i just want every player to saw, feel and experience that twisted world inside my head. Hope to see you all on next update! and happy new year!!! <3
Author you see I don't have a problem with traps or futa nor do I want them removed, I just want us the player be able to decide who does all the fucking meaning for me I want the MC to fuck the girls, traps and futas and even have them in the harem I just don't want the traps and futa fucking others(if we the players don't want it to happen meaning a choice to let it happen or to stop) even each other especially the other harem members. Also when you say skip do you mean it doesn't happen or you just avoid seeing it(hope it is the doesn't happen one) and when it comes to trap/futa content are you talking about the Mc fucking the traps and futas or the traps and futas fucking others if it is the MC fucking them I wouldn't want to avoid it but if it is them fucking others I would want to avoid it(as in stopping it from happening an fucking them myself instead of them fucking each other)

I hope I put this right so you understand I am not calling for the trap and futa to be out(removed) of/from the story just want the players to control how it plays out and in my case I want the MC to be the only one doing all the fucking whether the ones he is fucking are girls, traps, futa or a mix of all.

Hell I would even like if the MC was a futa(big boobed one) instead of a boy(even if that meant you could get a choice during sex scenes of whether the MC rides a futa or trap or fucks the futa or trap with their dick)(though I wouldn't mind the patch either just for a different playthrough as the patch can be separate from the game those that want it can download and install it into the game)

I hope this lets you better understand what I am getting at as I know I can be confusing at time with how I write

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Azraelith

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
- Dont worry, thanks for helping me make it clear <3
-Btw, dont read anything i say like if i am angry or something. I am actually crying of how funny this harem discussion is. you all made me the night... (there are so much lewd definitions with prove on encyclopedias that never crossed on my head before) i wish there could be poly-amorous tag tho, but for now harem is the closest thing i have... and is just the beginning of the game wait some more updates... i know i cant make everyone happy, but at least i want then to taste everything that i have for them first <3
Dev can you tell us if the trap content is skippable, as in the content happens but we're able to skip the scene? Or is it avoidable as in the main character doesn't have sex with traps if we wish to avoid that route.

Reactions: Agent Abide

frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017
Who did the title music for this game because its BUMPING! was it made for this or is it from something else?

Edit: i cant even get past the main menu because its some damn FUNKY!

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
The dev already said he is not a fan of ntr either, it will be more like a polyamorous relationship.
that is the problem there is no polyamorous tag on the site and the definition of the harem tag given by this site(hate sites having their own definitions for words used as tags) if you read it is more for polyamorous then a harem which only makes the confusion worse and I don't know who first called it NTR but it is more like some of us don't like sharing and it seems we might not get a choice to not share which shouldn't be that hard to give an option to not share.

Reactions: Lerd0
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes