SnatsGames

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
uhhhh, NTR is your partner having sex without your permission.... (although for me personally it is any other dick than mine cause there would never be permission :p)

So yeah is 100% NTR if MC doesn't consent. the traps being in the harem doesn't change that. (goes for the female on female too if you going for the proper definition). Is player NTR if the MCs choice is forced on you (i.e. you don't want it but story says fuck you deal with it. which is fine... if you are warned before playing it with the relevant tags and description, cause misleading is bad)

The potential issue people are concerned about is if that is forced on the player (just cause the MC consents in the story doesn't mean the person playing does), i.e. the harem fucks eachother and the player has 0 input on the issue.

I have tried asking for clarification on this... but have been ignored :|

Anyway I wouldn't say you are disagreeing with them, just a misunderstanding. (Cause depending on what is happening it could very well be NTR).

I will probably give up waiting for a response and just find out for myself, but have other games of more importance to me to try first.
Sorry, i have been busy, i thought i made clear that i hate NTR myself, thats why i made every npc on the game good looking to the eye of the player, i also plan on doing a patch for those who are weak to futa or trap, but that wont be for now(doing every futa/trap scene as girls will take lot of time...), i want the player first to experience the deep story i made for this game.

So, after having played this prologue in about 45 minutes I've a few things to say.

First, no real spelling errors just grammatical errors that can be fixed with time (or a proof reader) as English IS one of the most difficult languages to learn and utilize properly. There needs to be less usage of the <3 as seeing that in most of the lines with the nurse got a little grating. Next, Ellipses (...), could do with a bit less spam usage of those.

So, now that I've gotten most of the negatives out of the way I want to say, the humorous parts made me chuckle so good job on that. The story is refreshing in the sense that I think this is the first time I've ever seen a world of traps and dominant women with an actual reason unlike some of the other futa/trans games. (also why is that tag missing? game needs the futa/trans tag)

Over all I can see this game going far with some polish and shine. The fact that it's gotten 13 Reviews in only 3 days (as of this writing) is proof of that. SnatsGames Good job on what hopefully turns out to be a far bigger and better game, I'd love to see some world building and extrapolation for sure on how the world came to be what it is.
Thank you for that great comment! it will really help me on next future updates.

Is the discord of this game not working only for me??
BTW, SUPERB GAME :love:
yeah, i need to fix that on next update, i didnt know i add a temporary link. btw Thanks a lot!!!

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
NTR on this site is tagged for netorare situations, specifically cheating on the MC meant to induce jealousy. In a harem or polyamorous situation, NTR is generally not happening when non-MC partners fool around with each other because it's generally understood as part of the arrangement (but exceptions can occur - i.e., the "meant to induce jealousy" angle in specific, malevolent situations.)

Because this topic can devolve easily in game threads, keep it tied to the game, please. And the Dev said that they don't intend to offer NTR content, so there may be little left to talk about on that point.

SnatsGames

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
NTR on this site is tagged for netorare situations, specifically cheating on the MC meant to induce jealousy. In a harem or polyamorous situation, NTR is generally not happening when non-MC partners fool around with each other because it's generally understood as part of the arrangement (but exceptions can occur - i.e., the "meant to induce jealousy" angle in specific, malevolent situations.)

Because this topic can devolve easily in game threads, keep it tied to the game, please. And the Dev said that they don't intend to offer NTR content, so there may be little left to talk about on that point.
THANK YOU!

May 9, 2018
Hey Mr dev great job so far the only thing that needs a little touch up is the grammar I was wondering could you tell us when we might be able to see the angel at the beginning of the game again petty please

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Sorry, i have been busy, i thought i made clear that i hate NTR myself, thats why i made every npc on the game good looking to the eye of the player, i also plan on doing a patch for those who are weak to futa or trap, but that wont be for now(doing every futa/trap scene as girls will take lot of time...), i want the player first to experience the deep story i made for this game.

Thank you for that great comment! it will really help me on next future updates.

yeah, i need to fix that on next update, i didnt know i add a temporary link. btw Thanks a lot!!!
author I have said this before I don't know if you seen it and I don't know who first called it NTR but for myself and form what I have read of the posts on here traps and futas existing and us having to fuck them isn't the problem for most of us at least as there is some who don't want to do that. The main problem is the possible forced sharing of the girls, traps or futas and not getting to say/choose no to it and it not happening by say no to it, not just skipping it and it happening off screen.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I was more asking if the futa/trap scenes are currently optional, and if them doing stuff with harem was optional. (I only want MC dick to be the dick they get :p ), or is it forced without said patch?

Dragon33

Aug 4, 2019
SnatsGames Hey Snats, hope you're doing well after holidays.

I know its very early to ask but when do you think we can anticipate next update? And how much content/H-scenes will be in the update? You know, I have to plan my vacation for this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.P.S. May a lot of free time and steel will guide your path to making one of the best games out there.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
As I said before the problem here seems to be that everyone has their own individual definition of NTR. Even in all female harems, if the girls are sexual with each other some people call it NTR. I think the way the story has been set, it's pretty obvious that the dev intends to make the traps and futas part of the harem and they will have scenes with the girls. It kind of feels like people are trying to take away everything that makes the game unique.
Even the Sequel trilogy needed an option to deactivate femboy content with Fake Rabbi and Clar despite being a femdom game, but I guess nobody will make a scene as long as the futas and femboys keep their pointy things far from the MC's ass.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I was more asking if the futa/trap scenes are currently optional, and if them doing stuff with harem was optional. (I only want MC dick to be the dick they get :p ), or is it forced without said patch?
He said it would be skippable. I have asked for clarification on whether he means it's avoidable or skippable, I've seen people ask him this about 6 times, it's a question he just doesn't want to answer. And I have a strong suspicion he just means we can skip the scene. The normies are going to rebel from this game when he adds unavoidable gay trap scenes and harem sharing scenes, skippable or not.

Last edited:

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
straight from snats lol MC is the alpha of alphas only non-humans will have a dick bigger then the mc lol

Reactions: Carloxxx

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
He said it would be skippable. I have asked for clarification on whether he means it's avoidable or skippable, I've seen people ask him this about 6 times, it's a question he just doesn't want to answer. And I have a strong suspicion he just means we can skip the scene. The normies are going to rebel from this game when he adds unavoidable gay trap scenes and harem sharing scenes, skippable or not.
eh, this area of the internet is too niche to have normies yet :p
Just men of true culture XP (yes I am one of them).

But yeah the vagueness and lack of a straight answer in regards to that topic has me concerned. And is why I am hesitant to care about this game. Like sure game can be what they want.... but I ain't gonna get dragged into something I don't like.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Since he said that he will eventually release an all female patch, I think what he means by skippable is that you won't see the trap and futa scenes if you don't want to, but they will still happen. But I might be wrong.
We shall see.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
As I said before the problem here seems to be that everyone has their own individual definition of NTR. Even in all female harems, if the girls are sexual with each other some people call it NTR. I think the way the story has been set, it's pretty obvious that the dev intends to make the traps and futas part of the harem and they will have scenes with the girls. It kind of feels like people are trying to take away everything that makes the game unique.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Yeah there are aspects of NTR that involve the mc's love interests having sex with other people(netorase) but the way the tag is used in this forum is the netorare form, where the mc's love interests are stolen from him, and that is not what is happening in this game. For all the sharing/swinging, people use the swinging tag. I just don't get what people are trying to accomplish,I think the dev has been pretty clear about the content in the game. He said that there won't be NTR(netorare) and that futas and traps will be part of the harem, if people don't like the fact that futas and traps are part of it, that is understandable, but at some point, people have to realize that maybe this game is just not for them and move on. Is the dev supposed to just completely change what he had planned for his game?
Yeah pretty much, I figured people was going to have a problem with Jaiden but... can't please everyone. I ok with the character so that's all I care for.

borisboris84

Oct 21, 2019
This is probably the funniest game i have played from here. Fun characters and a fun story so far. Looking forward to more.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes