Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
Is it NTR if the people in the harem have sex with each other? I mean if one of the girls is having sex with other people behind the mc's back, yeah that can be considered NTR, but if everyone knows about it and consents it's not really NTR. This is so weird for me, this is one of those rare occasions where I am actually disagreeing with my fellow NTR haters :ROFLMAO:
If the people the MC bangs, bang each other that's fine, I mean they are "his" so what if they bang each other, or if the MC likes to watch with a chance to bust in there and get involved that's perfectly fine as long there is consent to sharing, but fucking behind his back can fuck off.

Fuck I'd even take light NTR where the MC can witness some explicit action with potential lovers with someone else but only if he can also prevent it. I mean just because the MC exists doesn't mean that all characters around him stop going on dates and shit.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Yeah that would be netorase, where the mc is ok with the girls having sex with other men. But the way people use the ntr tag here is in the netorare form, where the mc's love interest is stolen. For all the swinging and stuff like that people use the sharing tag.
There is no sharing tag. There is a swinging tag though.

Reactions: Nessiah and rgnar62

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
If the people the MC bangs, bang each other that's fine, I mean they are "his" so what if they bang each other, or if the MC likes to watch with a chance to bust in there and get involved that's perfectly fine as long there is consent to sharing, but fucking behind his back can fuck off.

Fuck I'd even take light NTR where the MC can witness some explicit action with potential lovers with someone else but only if he can also prevent it. I mean just because the MC exists doesn't mean that all characters around him stop going on dates and shit.
that is the problem though so far as we know we aren't given a choice to consent to sharing or saying no to it or a choice to prevent potential lovers doing it with someone else.

Reactions: Easy Pete

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
that is the problem though so far as we know we aren't given a choice to consent to sharing or saying no to it or a choice to prevent potential lovers doing it with someone else.
Ah, haven't really gone through the thread bc these kind of threads quickly turn to shit, but forced sharing can suck a fart outta my ass.

Reactions: DragonkingKyo

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Goddammit! I had this idea too!
FUCK! I want to kick myself for not starting with something like this!

Anyway, this is pretty cool! Can't wait to try it out!

Reactions: Easy Pete

frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017
Ok so I have now finished the demo and I gotta say....I love this game. Im not much for 'space station tits' but it aint to bad. What I would like to see is some cumflation. Dude busted so much NUT into the Doc she should look like someone is pregnant with octuplets. I sooo hope that we get to bang the ever living FUCK out of the peeps who kidnapped us and also head back to heaven to teach that angel a lesson.

for a demo its a solid 9/10 from me and i cant wait for more.

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
Well I'm A patron now since it was only A couple of dollars, but now i'm nervous because sandbox is dominating the poll which sucks as those rarely end well and generally just become overly complicated grind fests. I'll stick around till i see how it's implemented and if it's one of the rare ones that's done well then i'll definitely keep up the support, but if it gets bogged down by A bunch of unnecessary "features" like stat grinding, money grinding and just generally filled with a bunch of padded out fluff like most then i'm going to have to mourn another loss of great potential. That being said I am hopeful he'll find A good balance it's just sandbox always sets off alarms in my head now so i'm just biased and paranoid.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Well I'm A patron now since it was only A couple of dollars, but now i'm nervous because sandbox is dominating the poll which sucks as those rarely end well and generally just become overly complicated grind fests. I'll stick around till i see how it's implemented and if it's one of the rare ones that's done well then i'll definitely keep up the support, but if it gets bogged down by A bunch of unnecessary "features" like stat grinding, money grinding and just generally filled with a bunch of padded out fluff like most then i'm going to have to mourn another loss of great potential. That being said I am hopeful he'll find A good balance it's just sandbox always sets off alarms in my head now so i'm just biased and paranoid.
not all sandboxes have grinding stats or stats at all it just means it isn't fully linear and it usually gives you a lot more freedom on how you play the game.

Abagofbabies

Feb 22, 2018
not all sandboxes have grinding stats or stats at all it just means it isn't fully linear and it usually gives you a lot more freedom on how you play the game.
That'a what I hope. Like I said i'm just paranoid and will probably be pleasantly surprised considering the effort that was put into the first release.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
I'm a fan of sandbox, let's you actually feel more like the MC(so you can complain more about NTR) and fuck who you want to fuck opposed to a VN game where you aren't even the MC just a person following their story and sometimes it gives you a few choices on the way and sometimes not.

SnatsGames

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
SnatsGames I made this suggestion on discord but I don't know if you saw it. It would be really cool if you added a big titty yandere girl like the girl from this manga . Since the males seem to victims of constant sexual harassment I think a character like this would make sense.
i saw it <3 and believe me, you will love what in mind with those kind of girls.

SnatsGames

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
just to let you know, there wont be grinding and if i add them i will try the player get rewarded properly for every time he do some grind (there will be always a girl helping you on every grind so i know you wont mind "grinding" a little bit, right? <3)

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
A transmigration gender role reversal saga. On the surface it would appear to be a genius and innovative idea for a game. An obvious scenario that has been done in Japanese manga before, but at the same time no adult game of it's genre exists to my knowledge and it appears to have cornered that market rather quickly. Bravo

Digging deeper into the game...

Patreon is going to ban it eventually. You got incest, rape, and shota wrapped into one. 3 violations off the bat the only thing missing is bestiality. Ticking timebomb. tick tick tick tick... BOOM one day Patreon will ban it. The dev will need to migrate to another platform to get funding. This is not an "if" but a "when" scenario.

Anyhow, good luck with you game. You did a good job with your first release. Just make sure you do a back up plan for when patreon inevitably shuts it down.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
im curious is there a planned release cycle or more of a when its done scenario lol

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Is it NTR if the people in the harem have sex with each other? I mean if one of the girls is having sex with other people behind the mc's back, yeah that can be considered NTR, but if everyone knows about it and consents it's not really NTR. This is so weird for me, this is one of those rare occasions where I am actually disagreeing with my fellow NTR haters :ROFLMAO:
uhhhh, NTR is your partner having sex without your permission.... (although for me personally it is any other dick than mine cause there would never be permission :p)

So yeah is 100% NTR if MC doesn't consent. the traps being in the harem doesn't change that. (goes for the female on female too if you going for the proper definition). Is player NTR if the MCs choice is forced on you (i.e. you don't want it but story says fuck you deal with it. which is fine... if you are warned before playing it with the relevant tags and description, cause misleading is bad)

The potential issue people are concerned about is if that is forced on the player (just cause the MC consents in the story doesn't mean the person playing does), i.e. the harem fucks eachother and the player has 0 input on the issue.

I have tried asking for clarification on this... but have been ignored :|

Anyway I wouldn't say you are disagreeing with them, just a misunderstanding. (Cause depending on what is happening it could very well be NTR).

I will probably give up waiting for a response and just find out for myself, but have other games of more importance to me to try first.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
So, after having played this prologue in about 45 minutes I've a few things to say.

First, no real spelling errors just grammatical errors that can be fixed with time (or a proof reader) as English IS one of the most difficult languages to learn and utilize properly. There needs to be less usage of the <3 as seeing that in most of the lines with the nurse got a little grating. Next, Ellipses (...), could do with a bit less spam usage of those.

So, now that I've gotten most of the negatives out of the way I want to say, the humorous parts made me chuckle so good job on that. The story is refreshing in the sense that I think this is the first time I've ever seen a world of traps and dominant women with an actual reason unlike some of the other futa/trans games. (also why is that tag missing? game needs the futa/trans tag)

Over all I can see this game going far with some polish and shine. The fact that it's gotten 13 Reviews in only 3 days (as of this writing) is proof of that. SnatsGames Good job on what hopefully turns out to be a far bigger and better game, I'd love to see some world building and extrapolation for sure on how the world came to be what it is.

Agent Abide

Aug 12, 2018
So, after having played this prologue in about 45 minutes I've a few things to say.

First, no real spelling errors just grammatical errors that can be fixed with time (or a proof reader) as English IS one of the most difficult languages to learn and utilize properly. There needs to be less usage of the <3 as seeing that in most of the lines with the nurse got a little grating. Next, Ellipses (...), could do with a bit less spam usage of those.

So, now that I've gotten most of the negatives out of the way I want to say, the humorous parts made me chuckle so good job on that. The story is refreshing in the sense that I think this is the first time I've ever seen a world of traps and dominant women with an actual reason unlike some of the other futa/trans games. (also why is that tag missing? game needs the futa/trans tag)

Over all I can see this game going far with some polish and shine. The fact that it's gotten 13 Reviews in only 3 days (as of this writing) is proof of that. SnatsGames Good job on what hopefully turns out to be a far bigger and better game, I'd love to see some world building and extrapolation for sure on how the world came to be what it is.
Yeah, the <3 was kind of annoying. I think it might the writer's thing though because they also spam the <3 when replying to people as well. Other than that I didn't really mind the game even though I hate traps. It's still pretty fun and enjoyable and I hope that it maintains a healthy update schedule. If they make an all-female patch I'll most definitely download it, but honestly, it's fine without it as well.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes