fuckyouuuu

Dec 3, 2019
This game have potential, I will support you the story the graphics is good, even it was demo, I laugh so hard reading it. best games ever xD

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
And remember is a world of reversed morals, girls are the ones hunting males, so it is hard trying to keep all the girls to only love you in this kind of world about futas i dont wanna talk about it because it is going to be spoilers, but it is true that my definition of harem may be wrong, but i am sorry man, but i wont change the subject of the girls/boys/futas having their own relationships (i have a lot of great content and love stories) the point is... if a character is on the game, it is fuckable. ❤
Yeah this whole harem debate is ridiculous honestly. This plenty fits the definition for a "harem", and just because it's not your favourite kind of harem, doesn't make it a different definition. There's no 'polyamory' tag dingdongs, and by definition a harem can be males, females, or both—get over yourselves, thank you. Gay tag should indeed be added though.

That said, you should absolutely make it optional to fug traps/futas, I'd even go so far as to suggest making another version of the models with only lady-bits if it would cause problems to the story. But I can understand that's a lot of work, and may not be what your vision is for the game, you'll just likely get considerably more people interested if you cater to both options so that choice is up to you. Would be nice if you could at least respond negatively and potentially kick girls out of your harem if they fuck around/do stuff the player isn't happy with too.

Also pregnancy when? :LOL:

I hope you DO know that men and women already have the same amount of libido, in the real worl, right ?...
On average, it's not really equal especially when we include the standards for sexual partners being typically lower for men. Pretty much every study on libidos between genders finds males' to be typically higher than females', but hey there's still many cultures with social stigmas about women actually enjoying sex so maybe soon we'll realise it's more equal when we're more honest towards ourselves and others.

Last edited:

Decoy-71-

Aug 25, 2017
It looks quite interesting and there will be different genres for the campaign, if so, it will decorate the game. We are waiting for the next version. It looks quite interesting and there will be different genres for the campaign, if so, it will decorate the game. We are waiting for the next version

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I don't care about futas in the "harem" don't even see the need for the hazard material warning, the world building is clear enough about the kind of fetishes we're gonna find, it's about the NTR. I don't see NTR when futas and femboys are playing around in a harem, only when the objective is to mindrape the MC I consider it NTR.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Great game. I love almost every character. But the most.. the doctor, the mother, and Jill. :love:

I am also interested in another MC sister. Why didn't she come to visit MC at all? :unsure:

I am waiting for more. I hope I'll have content with MC's mother soon. :love: (I have a soft spot for milfs)

Besides, happy new year everyone!

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Oh Lord this looks chock a block full of BBWs. Im gonna have to check this one out!

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Very good first version, nice character models, a little too much talking in my opinion but still good, hopefully in the future update there's a lot more interaction with the demon girls, my guess would be yes because he put their models in the load screen etc so they must be important heh

Tyxis

Apr 29, 2018
Damn ! The demo felt so short !
Incredible tags and nice work on the animations and the characters looks (specially the skin overlays and the faces)
One of the 1st guy to really make me want to donate on patreon

Reactions: Sprintupstairs
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes