Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
This is a very weird story but very entertaining. My gripe, however, is the overuse of the "landlady" and "roommate" trope. I understand the dev doesn't want the whole incest thing, but there is a middle ground that shows familiarity but nothing incestuous. For example, instead of landlady, could call her your guardian or keeper (if you want a less realistic world I.e. fantasy). Instead of stating roommate, (based on the obvious Japanese undertones) could call them childhood friends or the like. If they are living together, it would imply a roommate relationship without having to actually state it.
I know the implied relationship and that the dev can't do it, but the stereotypes don't do it much justice and at times, pulls me out of the immersion. I am also aware this may not apply to everyone's experience; these are just some thoughts. I still have to give the dev a thumbs up on the unique presentation style. I am watching this one.

NoSimpZone

Nov 4, 2018
This is a very weird story but very entertaining. My gripe, however, is the overuse of the "landlady" and "roommate" trope. I understand the dev doesn't want the whole incest thing, but there is a middle ground that shows familiarity but nothing incestuous. For example, instead of landlady, could call her your guardian or keeper (if you want a less realistic world I.e. fantasy). Instead of stating roommate, (based on the obvious Japanese undertones) could call them childhood friends or the like. If they are living together, it would imply a roommate relationship without having to actually state it.
I know the implied relationship and that the dev can't do it, but the stereotypes don't do it much justice and at times, pulls me out of the immersion. I am also aware this may not apply to everyone's experience; these are just some thoughts. I still have to give the dev a thumbs up on the unique presentation style. I am watching this one.
im sure the dev actually wants the whole incest thing, he's probably planning on opening up a patreon later when he has more content. use the patch my guy(y).

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
im sure the dev actually wants the whole incest thing, he's probably planning on opening up a patreon later when he has more content. use the patch my guy(y).
I would love to my guy, but my pc is dead so I have to settle with Android version. It hurts my degenerate soul

SnatsGames

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
so then the harem tag is a lie. As they are going to fucking others and that isn't a harem a harem would be them only in a relationship with the MC so unless them having sex with others is avoidable(as in doesn't happen at all) be they futa or traps there is no harem in this game
So for example: if one of the girls of your harem have sex with another girl of your harem, it isnt harem? (the 2 of them wont mind if you join)

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
So for example: if one of the girls of your harem have sex with another girl of your harem, it isnt harem? (the 2 of them wont mind if you join)
yes it technically wouldn't be a harem whether they mind if you join or not but if it was just two girls not futa or a trap it wouldn't be that bad as long as the MC is involved as lets face it, it is not the same if there is a another dick involved(sorry but lesbian sex isn't really sex in the truest sense of the term if a man did what lesbians do it would be called foreplay). If us the player are always involved and we get a choice of whether it happens or not(not just skipping it) it could vaguely still be called one but if it happens beyond the players control or behind our back it isn't one as I said a harem is one being in a relationship with many and those many being only in a relationship with that one person.

I am not saying you can't have the stuff you are putting in the story there I am just say for a harem to exist have us able to make sure that stuff doesn't happen if we want to avoid/stop it and have only the MC be the one doing all the fucking be they girls, futa or traps that are being fucked if we the players want to. An for those that want to share can if they want without effecting those that don't

Last edited:
May 6, 2017
Is that some of the players usually consider NTR the fact that two women in their harem have sex without the presence or inclusion of the protagonist. But what they seem to worry about or not like is that the characters have sex with other men since the character is now a supposed sex machine if we take into account the story so far.

SnatsGames

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
as I said a harem is one being in a relationship with many and those many being only in a relationship with that one person.
I admit you have a really good point there. And it is true, but remember this is the release demo, the only relationship right now is only Dr. Nomura, i have still a lot of girls to add...

And remember is a world of reversed morals, girls are the ones hunting males, so it is hard trying to keep all the girls to only love you in this kind of world about futas i dont wanna talk about it because it is going to be spoilers, but it is true that my definition of harem may be wrong, but i am sorry man, but i wont change the subject of the girls/boys/futas having their own relationships (i have a lot of great content and love stories) the point is... if a character is on the game, it is fuckable. ❤

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Let me give you my take on the harem topic. I don't mind if 2 or more girls in the harem have sex with each other if the MC can join or is occupied with another girl in the harem as in a group scene (but in the end, I am not a big fan of lesbian sex), but as soon as another dick come into play that's a no go for me even if the dick belongs to a futa or trap.

As an example of another game with a trap character, a few months ago another harem game was released and it also has a trap character, he/she sees herself as a girl and I liked the character but as soon as she got to fuck another one of the harem girls before the MC because "reasons" I went back to the start of the game and decided not to include the trap character in the harem that was an option the Dev gives the player. the result of the option if the trap is in the harem the Dev increases his work because he has to make each scene with and without the trap.

If you want you can call me petty for not having her join the harem but let me tell you in with the way I wouldn't have a problem with a trap or futa in the harem. In your game description, his big weapon is mentioned so first no other dick is as big as the MC, second no scenes where the MC is not at least there and can join, third and that is probably the most important point for me the MC is always first so no a trap/futa fucked a girl before the MC and that includes oral, vaginal and anal, but that is just me.

SnatsGames

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2020
Let me give you my take on the harem topic. I don't mind if 2 or more girls in the harem have sex with each other if the MC can join or is occupied with another girl in the harem as in a group scene (but in the end, I am not a big fan of lesbian sex), but as soon as another dick come into play that's a no go for me even if the dick belongs to a futa or trap.

As an example of another game with a trap character, a few months ago another harem game was released and it also has a trap character, he/she sees herself as a girl and I liked the character but as soon as she got to fuck another one of the harem girls before the MC because "reasons" I went back to the start of the game and decided not to include the trap character in the harem that was an option the Dev gives the player. the result of the option if the trap is in the harem the Dev increases his work because he has to make each scene with and without the trap.

If you want you can call me petty for not having her join the harem but let me tell you in with the way I wouldn't have a problem with a trap or futa in the harem. In your game description, his big weapon is mentioned so first no other dick is as big as the MC, second no scenes where the MC is not at least there and can join, third and that is probably the most important point for me the MC is always first so no a trap/futa fucked a girl before the MC and that includes oral, vaginal and anal, but that is just me.

And.... if it is a girl fucking a trap/futa? (i wont surrender! :LOL:)

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
My dude this was so hot.:love::love:

To play as the only true guy in a weird world of big ass chicks and cute boys... Got a new supporter here, but please don't blow your load too fast with the MCs (totally not) family members, I want you to wine and dine me (tease me a bit) first motherfucker!

I wish you all the luck in the world and good job with the demo and a happy new year!

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
I admit you have a really good point there. And it is true, but remember this is the release demo, the only relationship right now is only Dr. Nomura, i have still a lot of girls to add...

And remember is a world of reversed morals, girls are the ones hunting males, so it is hard trying to keep all the girls to only love you in this kind of world about futas i dont wanna talk about it because it is going to be spoilers, but it is true that my definition of harem may be wrong, but i am sorry man, but i wont change the subject of the girls/boys/futas having their own relationships (i have a lot of great content and love stories) the point is... if a character is on the game, it is fuckable. ❤
I am not say not to have that content just give the player the ability to choice if it happens or not and able to avoid it(meaning it not happening, the best game do that kind of thing so everyone can do it there way) your game says we are the one that can change the world and being the man of all men with a absurd sex drive so why not give us the ability to do so by being able to dominate the women, futas, traps into being only ours if we want to and others can still see the other kinds of content if they so choose.

All I am asking is the choice to do so, to be the man that does all the fucking and no one else does it taking all the ones for ourselves(I mean the everview of you story seem to point to the MC being able to do that at least in the future) and if there are those in a relationship all ready give us the ability to netori both of them and make them only for the MC for those of us that like that kind of thing.

at least make it were once they are in a relationship with the Mc they will only do it with the MC if that is what we want and we can avoid even hearing/see about them doing it with others.

Do you think that is possible?(if not right now in the future in later updates)

Also sorry if what I am saying doesn't make complete sense I have trouble putting my thoughts into the right words

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes