ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
How much I wish this game was kept as a visual novel with choices instead of another random grind sandbox. For those who just want to see the actual content (scenes) and skip the "gameplay" put the file attached into your game.

You still need to finish the intro (which is pretty good) to access the phone menu where the "gallery" is.

Drag the folder into root game folder and replace file.

this game needed to be a sandbox, since its based in a manga with that premisse, with the mc having the choices of how to live in this diferent world. the problem is how tiresome it is because the content needs to be stretched out to fill since its at the very beginning and there's not that many locations.

the premisse wouldnt really work as well in a traditional sandbox. i just think it would work far better if done in the style of something like true love story.

DragonButts

Jun 5, 2019
He fucked up the conditional statement for Jazmin's second night scene. It's basically set up so that the primary statement is never overridden so the second one doesn't trigger unless you know how to fix it. Also he accidentally tied it to Jeanne, so if you don't do any futa content there was no way it would even be possible to trigger as it was setup. There was another minor bug, but this one is the only one that blocked out content that was completed.
Apparently that was fixed in the new 3.1 that just came out.

Reactions: Maxsion Josh Wood

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Ok, I've finished the game after seeing the "current content ending" with the angels.
Don't worry developer if you're reading this, I won't mention the dreaded "S" word. I don't want you to think that I don't appreciate the update, because I do.

-------------

So I wanted to recap my thoughts now that I actually have done everything.

Duration (of this update alone) : around 3 hrs

+ new characters are a hit and I love how you introduced them
+ interesting story, has potential, had some moments
+ new sex scenes were all great

- no hint system, although it's not a major L since it wasn't that hard to find everything, even though I did ask for directions in this thread for the ending...but that's on me, somehow I didn't sleep to get the ending

That's basically all, I still think the game is a 5/5, as of 0.3, keeping my review's initial score.

--------------
What I would like seeing forward is more content with Francine (the busty redhead), Nora (the black haired nympho) and the ability to go outside of the apartment. I know I'm not a supporter so I can't suggest anything officially, but we could meet Nora whilst wandering outside at night without Jill (Nora probably crawls out of a dumpster lol jk) and she assaults us needing a fix of white goo, but seeing as MC is rather gifted in both size and sperm production she gets domesticated by the MC and he takes her in, now you could decide if it's a secret or not and do scenes depending on that decision.

Francine could be met as a job opportunity, something along the lines of MC feels like he's useless and he's freeloading so he decides to get a job and somehow he bumps into her.

Obviously Deanna will be a dickgirl and Aaron is a guy I'm assuming, so that's fair since there will be 2 straight and 2 non-straight routes, so you appease both audiences. Something about adding girls in pairs, hah kind of like the US in the 18th century when free and slave states were added in pairs to not upset the balance of power...YEH I guess you didn't think I could make a tangent about a sex game flow into a discussion about US history. I'm just talented like that...

Whatever you decide to do, DO IT BIG, don't settle for mediocrity and don't rush the update, as our lord and savior Shigeru says :

1620814454228.png

I wish the dev good luck, I know it's hard with the expectations of us horndogs, see you in a couple of months.

archoniq

Sep 14, 2017
Don't really like the spam clicking at home to find each character at home that got implemented this version, seems like a grind. My personal approach to that kinda mechanic is to get it over with ASAP so I can focus on the actual fun part of the game, which in this case is the story/writing.

I don't think it's necessary to have a relationship meter in the game honestly. seems to just subtract from what the dev is already doing an excellent job at.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
well the MC isn't really submissive, plus the game has great models and designs so ofc people who only like straight content will flock as that is the largest demographic, that being said I don't mind the content as long as I can skip it.
But even if you skip it it still happens. Plus one of the futas has the best story to award sex scenes...

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Ok, I've finished the game after seeing the "current content ending" with the angels.
Don't worry developer if you're reading this, I won't mention the dreaded "S" word. I don't want you to think that I don't appreciate the update, because I do.

-------------

So I wanted to recap my thoughts now that I actually have done everything.

Duration (of this update alone) : around 3 hrs

+ new characters are a hit and I love how you introduced them
+ interesting story, has potential, had some moments
+ new sex scenes were all great

- no hint system, although it's not a major L since it wasn't that hard to find everything, even though I did ask for directions in this thread for the ending...but that's on me, somehow I didn't sleep to get the ending

That's basically all, I still think the game is a 5/5, as of 0.3, keeping my review's initial score.

--------------
What I would like seeing forward is more content with Francine (the busty redhead), Nora (the black haired nympho) and the ability to go outside of the apartment. I know I'm not a supporter so I can't suggest anything officially, but we could meet Nora whilst wandering outside at night without Jill (Nora probably crawls out of a dumpster lol jk) and she assaults us needing a fix of white goo, but seeing as MC is rather gifted in both size and sperm production she gets domesticated by the MC and he takes her in, now you could decide if it's a secret or not and do scenes depending on that decision.

Francine could be met as a job opportunity, something along the lines of MC feels like he's useless and he's freeloading so he decides to get a job and somehow he bumps into her.

Obviously Deanna will be a dickgirl and Aaron is a guy I'm assuming, so that's fair since there will be 2 straight and 2 non-straight routes, so you appease both audiences. Something about adding girls in pairs, hah kind of like the US in the 18th century when free and slave states were added in pairs to not upset the balance of power...YEH I guess you didn't think I could make a tangent about a sex game flow into a discussion about US history. I'm just talented like that...

Whatever you decide to do, DO IT BIG, don't settle for mediocrity and don't rush the update, as our lord and savior Shigeru says :

View attachment 1190883

I wish the dev good luck, I know it's hard with the expectations of us horndogs, see you in a couple of months.
But he's not appleasing everyone. Make the whole household siblings all female and I could care less about every extra character. All I and some others want is for our sisters to be normal girls.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I could've sworn this was already discussed when the first version was released... Maybe I'm stuck in some time vortex.
It'll keep coming up sadly. I just want the main house females to be females. There's so many things that can't be with two futas being main characters. Make them females without dicks and I can careless for the extra characters.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
you dont think its perfectly reasonable for someone to have the dev or some other poor sod remake a game featuring traps and futas so the futa he likes wont be a futa anymore and ruin her whole backstory in the process and not even pay them for it?
Like I said. Willing to pay for the game to help out. If the main household is females with no extra parts. Think about it the shot in is dick crazy but I won't get to enjoy her do to her being a hermaphrodite. The twin would be bang bang city. But she's a futa.

Reactions: Agent Abide

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Like I said. Willing to pay for the game to help out. If the main household is females with no extra parts. Think about it the shot in is dick crazy but I won't get to enjoy her do to her being a hermaphrodite. The twin would be bang bang city. But she's a futa.
No, the shut-in is a futa and the twin is a femboy trap.

And them being a futa and a trap respectively means that people like me enjoy them even more (though my fave is still the Mom because Moms are almost always my faves).

I can't wait until MC goes nuts on Femboy Force and leaves them all gaped and twitching in the middle of the livingroom for all to see.

And having futasis and trapbro to triple penetrate amazonsis with is going to be fantastic.

kaiseguru

Dec 19, 2019
well the MC isn't really submissive, plus the game has great models and designs so ofc people who only like straight content will flock as that is the largest demographic, that being said I don't mind the content as long as I can skip it.
The MC isn't as submissive as the others males cause he is a reincarnated soul from a world with a social and cultural structure similar to ours.

And yeah, the game has great models and designs and that make people who only like straight content feel a little disappointed. They can vote for that straight content on Twisted World discord, though.
Although apparently the voters choose Jaiden.

Last edited:
Reactions: LegionPower234

kaiseguru

Dec 19, 2019
But he's not appleasing everyone. Make the whole household siblings all female and I could care less about every extra character. All I and some others want is for our sisters to be normal girls.
Then, maybe, you and the others should vote for the content you want on Twisted World discord poll.

Reactions: LegionPower234

kaiseguru

Dec 19, 2019
Well, it's a shame that you don't pay for the game, cause traps and futas. I suppose they have to make up with the "little" amount that people who support their point of view or like the content donate.

4.20 star(s) 197 Votes