Camel

Jun 8, 2017
Like I said. Willing to pay for the game to help out. If the main household is females with no extra parts. Think about it the shot in is dick crazy but I won't get to enjoy her do to her being a hermaphrodite. The twin would be bang bang city. But she's a futa.
dev is getting over 5k in subscriptions to go at it as it is, you gonna match that to make another version of it that suits your tastes?

also the twin is a guy

NOTAVPfan

Jul 6, 2018
I followed the guide, but for some reason can't trigger the last two scenes with Jaiden that's suppose to happen at night in the dining room. I have 20 relation with every family member and its day 25. Can anyone help me with this?

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
It'll keep coming up sadly. I just want the main house females to be females. There's so many things that can't be with two futas being main characters. Make them females without dicks and I can careless for the extra characters.
Why does someone have to make something the way you want it? If a game doesn't have what you're looking for, find another game to play or learn to create the scenes you want in Koikatsu. You don't have to tell anyone and everyone that it's something you don't like because of X; just don't play it.

This is basically a "we get it, you vape" situation.

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
Uh am i so early that the update is not on changelog yet or is this just bugfix? 0.3 was just few days ago so i guess the latter.

Apr 16, 2020
Why does someone have to make something the way you want it? If a game doesn't have what you're looking for, find another game to play or learn to create the scenes you want in Koikatsu. You don't have to tell anyone and everyone that it's something you don't like because of X; just don't play it.

This is basically a "we get it, you vape" situation.
I'll never understand that level of entitlement with guys like that. I hate NTR but you don't see me going to a game that has that tag and saying shit like "can you please remove or make it optional?" just don't play the damn game dude. There's plenty of other titles here that can and WILL suit to your personal tastes but I guess because the models here look appealing he wants the game made his way now??

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Twisted World [v0.4.2] [SnatsGames] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.30 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.08 GB

Original Mac Size: 3.29 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.04 GB

PS: The game is already patched with v0.4.2.
Please note that the game is buggy as many player already face issue with the original version.
Do provide a save file/log file, if you think is a issue with this compressed version.

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Twisted World [v0.3.1] [SnatsGames] - Unofficial Update
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Update Size: 7.13 MB

Compared using

This update is unofficial which might break the game.

If you enjoy this unofficial update, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
might be a good idea to put what is featured in your'e unofficial update.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 197 Votes