• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kellnaved

Jul 2, 2019
The background story is kinda nice. Any other suggestions for games like this where the PC can have sex 10 times + in a row? (Doesn´t have to be **cest setting either)

Reactions: FluidVikings101

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Hopped over o patreon and asked the dev if patch was possible. My reply was maybe after the game is completed. Best of wishes. We will see if it crosses the finish line.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The background story is kinda nice. Any other suggestions for games like this where the PC can have sex 10 times + in a row? (Doesn´t have to be **cest setting either)
Chaixas games, they aren't animated except his first HS game in RPGM, also they're BBW, but they are basically like an average 20 something guy going around living his life and banging all the thick chicks he comes across, and sometimes unwittingly landing in the crosshairs of some criminal enterprises.

Reactions: Kellnaved
Mar 14, 2018
really enjoying this game so far the story is both hilarious and interesting which makes up for some of the other unfinished features. definitely looking forward to more of this

Gojin20

Oct 7, 2019
View attachment 1188055 how to unlock these two scenes ? And i also wonder if i need to choose talk to the family or just choose to spend time with them . Actually I played this update by clicking randomly , though I got 20 love points for each of the ladies.
You are missing the scenes with the teacher. I forget the days she comes. Late afternoon or afternoon only on some weekdays. maybe monday and thursday or friday. Probably the best story so far as she is the only normal looking woman in the game. You will get the last one after you clear all other stories. This games story path is very unclear so far. Just check around the house on weekdays and it will trigger.

Excedrinboy

Oct 16, 2019
First thing to get working on this new, open house, version is a task list on your phone. Even if it's just hints. There's nothing more frustrating than not knowing what to do or how to trigger an event so you end up just aimlessly looping through all the rooms over and over and doing the same spend time events over and over hoping it triggers something. I'll be looking forward to it.

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
First thing to get working on this new, open house, version is a task list on your phone. Even if it's just hints. There's nothing more frustrating than not knowing what to do or how to trigger an event so you end up just aimlessly looping through all the rooms over and over and doing the same spend time events over and over hoping it triggers something. I'll be looking forward to it.
The game isn't really clear on how to activate content. There is a guide on the discord server I believe that states all the requirements and the mechanics of Love Points too.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
To activate these be in either the dining room (one with table) or living room. Depending on which day it is you will need to be in either one a time skip after morning. Midday I think, not sure.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Hi I started a new game and tried the incest patch on the main thread. Am I the only one still seeing the family members be referred to roomates and landlords even after putting the scripts file in the games folder or in the game-> scripts folder?

Last edited:

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I tried the incest patch on the main thread. Am I the only one still seeing the family members be referred to roomates and landlords even after putting the scripts file in the games folder or in the game-> scripts folder?
The file should have prompted you that you were going to replace a file. It theoretically unlocks content already within the game i.e. incest. If you show me exactly how you are applying the patch with a screenshot maybe I can help.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
The file should have prompted you that you were going to replace a file. It theoretically unlocks content already within the game i.e. incest. If you show me exactly how you are applying the patch with a screenshot maybe I can help.
Thanks for the response. I clicked the replace files option when dragging it in but as you can see still says roomates

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Thanks for the response. I clicked the replace files option when dragging it in but as you can see still says roomates
You need to put it in the scripts folder. One more folder deeper.

It appears the replace file is the same one you extracted earlier.

So again just to be clear (game > scripts > HERE)

Edit: Just to go overkill as well I've attached some images:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 197 Votes