Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Weekly Dev-notes 05-25-2021:
Heeeey mizE.png i just wanted to show you on what i had been working this last days(this is the same one i added on discord but if you havent see it here it is):

Things done:
  • - Demon Kings characters requests ARE DONE! we will post them in the character teaser channel for pussycats and below on discord, they are a total of 6 new characters, go and check them out!

Working on fixes:
  • - Talk about events will NOT advance time and they will NOT give love points anymore. With this we feel everyone will try to check the "talk about" events to learn a bit more, instead of ignoring them because "spend time" events give more love points.
  • - We will try our best to have the Notes app (AKA quest log) ready for next update.
  • - We will fix the lack of content between the spend time events by making more of them , that way it won't be so repetitive.
  • - We will also stop saying how much time the update lasts because people play at a different pace, and we know that some players try to get the sex scenes ASAP, while others try to check every single detail.

Well, that's all for now, see you next week!

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Me when i open this Thread

859.gif

I usually skip through things and straight to h scenes..
but boy, this is the first time i enjoyed not skipping the intro scene!
did not expect a koikatsu game could be this good!

I havent even played through everything yet!

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
1622337197173.png
Can anyone tell me what these last 2 scenes are? I assume its femboy content that ive been skipping but wanted to make sure.

Crushonius

Jun 24, 2018
I added this to game/scripts/options.rpy

it gives an error at the start of the game but if you ignore it you get the standard windows mouse cursor
maybe it can help someone and it also gets rid of the ridiculous penis cursor abomination

define config.mouse = {
"default":[ ("gui/cursor.png", 18, 18) ],
"say":[ ("gui/cursor.png", 18, 8) ],
"pause":[ ("gui/cursor.png", 18, 8) ],
"gamemenu":[ ("gui/cursor.png", 18, 8) ],
"prompt":[ ("gui/cursor.png", 18, 8) ],
"with":[ ("gui/cursor.png", 18, 8) ],
"menu":[ ("gui/cursor.png", 18, 8) ] }

the solutions comes from this thread

https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-fullscreen-mouse-problem.29776/

and is made by Deviant Delights

Reactions: SatanSama666

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Hmm? The changelog does not say what is different between 3.0(Which is compressed) and 3.1. I want to know so I know whether I need to pick it up.

123qwet12

Jul 20, 2017
Sandbox was chosen by community vote on the Discord.
But if you want visual novel style, due to limitations with Renpy and APK's, Android version will be linear VN only. You can use Bluestacks to play it if you so choose.
oh thanks for the information, I'll check it out

4.20 star(s) 197 Votes