Phil_

Jul 18, 2018
no homo bro but yeah same.... for it's whatever it's looks like a female and sounds like one so I'm like whatever
EDIT: I'm talking about the femboys if your wondering
100% agree. Can't wait for the next update. Hopefully, there is more with Jaiden and friends.
They have given me so far the biggest of bones. Not that into the Hyper mom tbh but that's just me

• Red Heart
Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Junkinaster

Mar 1, 2020
btw wtf can't I go outside..... like how old is the main character I'm playing as.
The MC is in university probably, problem is that the world knows you have a huge dick and everyone is now thirsty for it
plus the whole accident being due to terrorist trying to kidnap you probably doesn't help your scared family much either

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
A successful kidnapping and torturing for a year, then followed up with being hit by a truck after barely escaping which left the poor sod in a 2-year coma and should have been brain dead if not for his soul being replaced by 'you'. You are not 'him'. I wonder what he was like given he hated Jeanne for being a futanari.

....And then immediately after you get out of hospital he's being chased after immediately. Damm straight it's not safe. It's a wonder they weren't immediately put into a proper protection programme rather than being left to their own devices and their own money(If any) to pay for it.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
As Zoidberg once said when he ate the last anchovies in existance.

more...More...MORE...MOOOORRREEE!!!!

I love this game and definitley cannae wait for the next update, i hope the log book guide when truely added in will have hint guides to all the characters the MC can seduce with how many relationship points are needed for the next event with them.

My fave characters are all the family members, in order is.
The mother Jazmin, she is just so beautiful, kind, caring and GODDESS OF FERTILITY grade sexy.

Futa sister Jeanne, sexy as hell, i love futas, and her shy personality makes me want to help her come out of her shell.

Twin brother Jaiden, i have a soft spot for traps and he is the perfect one, as well a devilish troublemaking imp with a PERFECT ass.

Tough sister Jill, sexy as all hell, loving and protective of her family, whats not to love.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2018
this game needed to be a sandbox, since its based in a manga with that premisse, with the mc having the choices of how to live in this diferent world. the problem is how tiresome it is because the content needs to be stretched out to fill since its at the very beginning and there's not that many locations.

the premisse wouldnt really work as well in a traditional sandbox. i just think it would work far better if done in the style of something like true love story.
There a manga about it?

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
God I love this game. Its so good, and I'm impatiently anticipating the next update.

The craziest thing, is that this game's themes aren't usually my kinks. I'm not huge on either trap or futa (no judgement if that's your thing tho), but it's written so goddamn well, that I honestly don't even bother avoiding it. Usually I watch it just cause I love the story, writing, and interaction between characters. It's this kind of high quality game, that is going to make me delve even deep into the rabbit hole of degeneracy.

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Does anyone know how to change the mouse cursor in Ren'py?

Or can some hero modder PLEASE help us get rid of the utterly ridiculous mouse pointer in this game? Not sure about anyone else but the mouse pointer icon in this game is just the most awful, ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 197 Votes