GeePic

Nov 22, 2019
buggy.PNG Anyone else experiencing this weird bug says that this was updated 6 months ago even though it's only been two months. I'm returning player in this series once I saw that it said 6 months I taught something bad has happened but then I check it and it said Thread Updated: 2021-05-13 which was 2 months ago. So can somebody explain why does it say 6 months?

May 6, 2017
View attachment 1281009 Anyone else experiencing this weird bug says that this was updated 6 months ago even though it's only been two months. I'm returning player in this series once I saw that it said 6 months I taught something bad has happened but then I check it and it said Thread Updated: 2021-05-13 which was 2 months ago. So can somebody explain why does it say 6 months?
Do not worry this is a frequent error or bug of this page the last time since this error also appeared in other game threads. I do not know what can cause this error, but in case of doubts, it is best to enter the page and verify the date on which the game in question was updated.

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Don't know if you trolling or not but most of the rest of the world uses a calendar system that goes days/month/year
rather then month/day/year
Maybe you should actually read the comment before trying to act smug. It is being read as day/month/year, because the 28th month makes no sense, 28/07/2021 hasn't happened yet regardless i.e. the dev report is from the future.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Don't know if you trolling or not but most of the rest of the world uses a calendar system that goes days/month/year
rather then month/day/year
Hah, love it when smug people get slapped in their own face by themselves.

Reactions: fruitplays

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is there any kind of WT or mod, finally got to free roam and have no idea what I'm supposed to do.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah it's why I hate sandbox games, no sense of a coherent route or path of progression, just love everything else about the game other than that. Seeing as how the objective tracker has not been implemented, is there any way to tell when you run out of content? Right now, story-wise, I just met the tutor, Miss Skarlett and Jill's biker friends Gaz and Sapphire. About how much more story progression is left from that point?

SteelAstra

Oct 26, 2020
Yeah it's why I hate sandbox games, no sense of a coherent route or path of progression, just love everything else about the game other than that. Seeing as how the objective tracker has not been implemented, is there any way to tell when you run out of content? Right now, story-wise, I just met the tutor, Miss Skarlett and Jill's biker friends Gaz and Sapphire. About how much more story progression is left from that point?
Guide from the discord:

WARNING: DO NOT INTERACT WITH JAIDEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE TRAP CONTENT.(Don't do his talk about or spend time events) - The game works in a "Love" system, the more you interact with the characters the more points you get. - "Talk about" events give 1 point, "Spend Time" events give 2. - The max amount of points for each character is 20! Once you get there you will be able to get any of the events

Jeanne's first event will happen day 2 in the hallway no matter what, you can just skip the sexual part if you don't want to see it. She has a special spend time event at midnight. It will change when you get to 10+ points. She also has an event if you interact with her when she is sleeping!

Jill's first event will happen when you get 5 love points with her and you go to the hallway. The second at 10 points when you go to sleep. You will meet some unwanted guests. The third at 15 points when you go to the Living room. The 4th one at 20 points when you go to the hallway. In the last two those guests will come back to visit you.

Jaiden's events will happen when you go to sleep: You will get a different one every 3 points and there are 5 of them. So 3/6/9/12/15. When you get to 20 points and go to the dinner room at night Jaiden will make a special request. The last event will happen in the hallway the day after the request.

Jazmin's first event will happen when you get 5 points with her and go to the hallway. You will meet a certain someone there and that someone will come every monday and friday at noon. You will meet this character either in the living room or the hallway. At 10 points Jazmin's night spendtime event changes. Jazmin's second event will happen in the living room at night when you get 20 points. When you get both Jill and Jazmin to 7, 15, and 18 will you get some special events. Two are news reports at night, one will trigger when you go to sleep.

bobo66

Feb 2, 2019
Want more content so bad, they upload some animations weekly on their discord server if anyone wants something.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Guide from the discord:

WARNING: DO NOT INTERACT WITH JAIDEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE TRAP CONTENT.(Don't do his talk about or spend time events) - The game works in a "Love" system, the more you interact with the characters the more points you get. - "Talk about" events give 1 point, "Spend Time" events give 2. - The max amount of points for each character is 20! Once you get there you will be able to get any of the events

Jeanne's first event will happen day 2 in the hallway no matter what, you can just skip the sexual part if you don't want to see it. She has a special spend time event at midnight. It will change when you get to 10+ points. She also has an event if you interact with her when she is sleeping!

Jill's first event will happen when you get 5 love points with her and you go to the hallway. The second at 10 points when you go to sleep. You will meet some unwanted guests. The third at 15 points when you go to the Living room. The 4th one at 20 points when you go to the hallway. In the last two those guests will come back to visit you.

Jaiden's events will happen when you go to sleep: You will get a different one every 3 points and there are 5 of them. So 3/6/9/12/15. When you get to 20 points and go to the dinner room at night Jaiden will make a special request. The last event will happen in the hallway the day after the request.

Jazmin's first event will happen when you get 5 points with her and go to the hallway. You will meet a certain someone there and that someone will come every monday and friday at noon. You will meet this character either in the living room or the hallway. At 10 points Jazmin's night spendtime event changes. Jazmin's second event will happen in the living room at night when you get 20 points. When you get both Jill and Jazmin to 7, 15, and 18 will you get some special events. Two are news reports at night, one will trigger when you go to sleep.
Thanks for the heads up, I think I have run out of content, I have everyone at 20 love pts and the last new event I saw was the MC doing the tutor doggy-style. I don't recall Jaiden making a request other than his nightly visits (wished the MC wouldn't pretend to be asleep for those). Nothing new with Jeanne after her non-stop bjs and finally got to fuck Jill and Jazmin, who was unfortunately drunk at the time. I did get the 2nd event with Gaz & Sapphire and honestly can't wait for more along with the slumber party event.

Is there any more content with Nora Elliot after she escapes?

apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
Thanks for the heads up, I think I have run out of content, I have everyone at 20 love pts and the last new event I saw was the MC doing the tutor doggy-style. I don't recall Jaiden making a request other than his nightly visits (wished the MC wouldn't pretend to be asleep for those). Nothing new with Jeanne after her non-stop bjs and finally got to fuck Jill and Jazmin, who was unfortunately drunk at the time. I did get the 2nd event with Gaz & Sapphire and honestly can't wait for more along with the slumber party event.

Is there any more content with Nora Elliot after she escapes?
If the last scene you saw was with the tutor, and you haven't seen the Angels, then you haven't finished the content.
As for Nora, there is no more content in the current version.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes