Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Weekly dev-notes 19-07-2021

Sorry for the late dev-note. I was really busy yesterday writing Jill's events dialogue. for this week we have:

Things done:
- 15 events with Jeanne, all of them fully dialogued, including sex events.(plus some sleeping assaults in the morning!)

Working on:
- At the moment I am working on all the Text of Jill events.
- Still looking if there is a broken loop animation left (if you ever find one after the update is out plz report it to me)
- Adding text to all the remaining events.
- Mighty is proofreading Jazmin and Jeanne events at the moment.

For those who ask, there will be events with each main characters, and all of them will have a lot of sexual encounters, there will also be encounters with new and old characters, but that's all I can tell you at the time i don't want to spoil you anything, I also need to remember that you need to begin a new game for this update because I added a lot of fixes and added a few things to make romance with characters less repetitive, I assure you that you wont regret starting again the game, however i did said this before but, I added a jump prologue button at the begging of every new game, it will be really helpful if you want to skip until the sandbox.

Aaaand that's all for this week dev note. Now i will go back to work!

ezgif.com-gif-maker (7).gif

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
While I enjoy the setting of the game, Jazmin's boobs are way too big for me to think of them as boobs.
It's like gigantic gag boobs, my brain doesn't register them.
Jill's boobs are pretty great.
But I find it weird that the other male characters you interact with have boobs.
It must be part of Koikatsu creator when you modify female models when you make them male.
Although I don't mind them as well.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
While I enjoy the setting of the game, Jazmin's boobs are way too big for me to think of them as boobs.
It's like gigantic gag boobs, my brain doesn't register them.
Jill's boobs are pretty great.
But I find it weird that the other male characters you interact with have boobs.
It must be part of Koikatsu creator when you modify female models when you make them male.
Although I don't mind them as well.
the problem with the male boobs is the engine, you can do it i belive using a diferent body type, but maybe he doesnt know that, or maybe he cant because that body kinda messes with some clothing pieces.

Sep 1, 2019
It's been a long time now... when is the update likely coming?
Weekly dev notes come out every Monday, and the newest update is almost complete according to the last dev notes. It's going to be worth the wait though, apparently, every character has new scenes and 3 new characters are being added. Somewhere around 2600 renders have been made for the next update, it's just dialogue the dev has to write.

Wilko

Jun 4, 2017
3 new characters are being added.
Really wish devs would stop doing this. Fully flesh out existing characters first and get them completed then you can expand your development. All that happens when people keep adding character after character is none of them get remotely enough time spent on them and then the developer ends losing focus and gives up because they don't feel like they're getting anywhere after they increased their own workload.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Really wish devs would stop doing this. Fully flesh out existing characters first and get them completed then you can expand your development. All that happens when people keep adding character after character is none of them get remotely enough time spent on them and then the developer ends losing focus and gives up because they don't feel like they're getting anywhere after they increased their own workload.
Yep, i think i read somewhere that he's got like 80 characters planned for the game, so buckle up :D
But yeah even if we assume that everything goes well he's only going to get burned out from the development right around half way through so we're still looking at like 40 characters realistically, who the fuck needs that many?
Especially if MC can only have one mom? Am i right fellas?:BootyTime:

Reactions: etarg

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Weekly dev-notes 28-07-2021

Sorry guys I was so busy that I forgot to upload it here, so for those who are not on the discord channel, here is the progress at the moment:

Things done:
  • - 35 events with Jill, all of them fully dialogued, including sex events.
  • -18/40 events with Jaiden done at the moment.
  • - 1 big main story event with Jill. (with extra sauce)
  • - Text for Jazmin and Jeanne. Spanish version also done.
Working on:
  • - 27 Jaiden events left to add text
  • - Still fixing some broken animations.
  • - Adding text to all the remaining events.
  • - Mighty is still working on Jill events.
After finishing all the text of Jaiden's events, the only text left to do will be 2 of the main story events, The Demon tier extra event with sapphire and finally the extra event with Gaz, also I have been pretty cautious and perfectionist with the sexual and non sexual animations (and there is a ton of them) that's why I am taking a little bit of time making sure every one of them are not broken loops or glitched, I am really sorry for taking too long, I am sure that you will get to enjoy all of the new animations (including the repeatable ones!). Also i will be uploading the winner from the Pussycat card poll and that is.... FRANCINE the model from CockCola commercials! along with that there will be another sneak a peek from the next update. And.... That's all for this weekly Dev note. I hope you got really nice rest of the day!

ezgif.com-gif-maker (14).gif

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes