Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Sometime this month is the goal.
Please be patient. Badgering us on Discord for it doesn't make it come faster either.
Kthen and sorry for asking what has probably already been asked before i don't have much time to check out every post with work

apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
Please, when I'ts done, release the new version to mobile too.
Android version will be released sometime after the initial release, but will be a standalone download as the size of the updates are becoming an issue.
Please also be aware that the Android version will be a traditional static VN with only a few choices to decide which scenes you see

Chuchuu

Nov 22, 2019
Android version will be released sometime after the initial release, but will be a standalone download as the size of the updates are becoming an issue.
Please also be aware that the Android version will be a traditional static VN with only a few choices to decide which scenes you see
Have you considered hiring an porter to port game to android.

apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
Have you considered hiring an porter to port game to android.
They can't even hire a second coder to clean up the code and streamline a few things, why would they waste money on something that's at the bottom of the list of things to do?

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
1628152596190.gif

Sorry for the late dev-note after i finished everything with Jaiden i fall asleep and forgot to upload the devnote, here is the progress of this week:
Things done:
- 40 events with Jaiden, all of them fully dialogued, including sex events.
- 1 massive main story event with Jaiden.
- All Jaiden animations fully fixed! (they look reaaaally smooth)
- Text for Jill. Spanish version also done.

Working on:
- All the text on Sapphire and Gaz events.
- Still fixing some broken loops animations.
- Adding text to all the remaining events.
- Mighty is now working on proofreading Jaiden events.

All Jaiden animations looks wonderful those who love Jaiden will love all of his events❤, at the moment i will work now with the requested demon tier event of Sapphire and the requested event with Gaz from the pussycats Poll along with the presentations of every new character, thanks God, those event are not as big as the main characters events. By the way love you like the Jaiden giggly ass animation, it is a sneak a peek from the game❤
Well that's all for this week hope you got a really nice rest of the Day love u❤
Sorry for the late dev-note after i finished everything with Jaiden i fall asleep and forgot to upload the devnote, here is the progress of this week:
Things done:

W

Last edited:

Chuchuu

Nov 22, 2019
They can't even hire a second coder to clean up the code and streamline a few things, why would they waste money on something that's at the bottom of the list of things to do?
I don't think anyone who port games for free here would charge much to do it officially. I mean there is already an unofficial android port of the game with sandbox and it is working fine as the pc version.

• Angry
Reactions: apexslide

RainGres

Feb 29, 2020
[Question] Is there a way to turn off the dick as a cursor? It's a bit silly, too distracting and too big. I get that this game is supposed to be silly but yeah the dick thing is a bit distracting.

NVM just figure it out you can change it in the gui file, nothing to see here folks

• Haha
Reactions: kark and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
[Question] Is there a way to turn off the dick as a cursor? It's a bit silly, too distracting and too big. I get that this game is supposed to be silly but yeah the dick thing is a bit distracting.

NVM just figure it out you can change it in the gui file, nothing to see here folks
to be honest I would like to know how to change the font...since that font that is used in early 80's games...is...not suited let's say
also I'm talking about the font of the text , that retro writing style of the text

Saomen

Apr 28, 2018
View attachment 1336812

Things done:

Working on:

All Jaiden animations looks wonderful those who love Jaiden will love all of his events❤, at the moment i will work now with the requested demon tier event of Sapphire and the requested event with Gaz from the pussycats Poll along with the presentations of every new character, thanks God, those event are not as big as the main characters events. By the way love you like the Jaiden giggly ass animation, it is a sneak a peek from the game❤
Well that's all for this week hope you got a really nice rest of the Day love u❤
Things done:

Working on:

Thank you kind sir !

bobo66

Feb 2, 2019
View attachment 1336812

Things done:

Working on:

Things done:

Working on:

Btw you posted the same dev notes twice making it longer for no reason.

RainGres

Feb 29, 2020
to be honest I would like to know how to change the font...since that font that is used in early 80's games...is...not suited let's say
also I'm talking about the font of the text , that retro writing style of the text
# If you want to change the font of the dialogue you can change it in the font file which you can find in the game file, steps:
1. Get a TTF font file(an OTF file doesn't work).
2. Copy the file name that you want to replace, after you done copying the name delete the original file(sorry idk the name of the dialogue font).
3. Paste the file name to the TTF font file that you like and put it in the font files, or you can just put it in and press replace.

# But if you were talking about the Dialogue box like the talk about button or action button. you need to go to : game>gui>slurpytown>mcbuilding>home>observation>npc interaction, It's not a font, so you need to edit the image file one by one.

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
# If you want to change the font of the dialogue you can change it in the font file which you can find in the game file, steps:
1. Get a TTF font file(an OTF file doesn't work).
2. Copy the file name that you want to replace, after you done copying the name delete the original file(sorry idk the name of the dialogue font).
3. Paste the file name to the TTF font file that you like and put it in the font files, or you can just put it in and press replace.

# But if you were talking about the Dialogue box like the talk about button or action button. you need to go to : game>gui>slurpytown>mcbuilding>home>observation>npc interaction, It's not a font, so you need to edit the image file one by one.
thank you :)

Reactions: RainGres
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes