apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
Don't worry your pretty little head about it.
But the update is coming. Snats has been pulling all nighters to get things done (to the point we're seriously worried about his health).
Assuming things go perfectly, the update will happen this month. If not, maybe next month.

Reactions: Theresnoname

Jackiechan143

Mar 20, 2019
But the update is coming. Snats has been pulling all nighters to get things done (to the point we're seriously worried about his health).
Assuming things go perfectly, the update will happen this month. If not, maybe next month.
Since you're here, you might as well spill some insider info ;)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
He's really need to take a bit more time to rest, overwork will damaging your health a lot so it was fine we can wait a bit longer and Snats will have more time not to just rest but to test and fix every bugs before the release. Thank you for sharing the infos, with all the posts about the future content it make me feel very excited for the next build

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
He's really need to take a bit more time to rest, overwork will damaging your health a lot so it was fine we can wait a bit longer and Snats will have more time not to just rest but to test and fix every bugs before the release. Thank you for sharing the infos, with all the posts about the future content it make me feel very excited for the next build
overworking all the time in general is not good yeah, but that does not speak for everyone some people just have a mentality for that to work a lot, i know some people who are working 4-5 jobs, and still are very happy and active. i dont say that snats is like that, but maybe who knows he could be one of those people....

Reactions: oaksumm

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
overworking all the time in general is not good yeah, but that does not speak for everyone some people just have a mentality for that to work a lot, i know some people who are working 4-5 jobs, and still are very happy and active. i dont say that snats is like that, but maybe who knows he could be one of those people....
I'm working 9h/6d every week and it's absolutely fine as long as i take a free day or two every month or two.

Saomen

Apr 28, 2018
To paraphrase: All text related stuff is now done for the update (still needs a run through of proofreading on a couple events). Then audio/music needs to be added and testing done. Release to the backers isn't far off.
Ok thanks ;)

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes