Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
As much as I want to play the new update, I hope that the dev is taking care of his health. I don't remember if someone commented here or if I saw it on discord, but I remember someone saying that the dev is pulling all nighters trying to finish the update. I personally wouldn't mind having to wait a little longer for the updates if that meant the dev avoiding getting burnt out in the future.

robert83

Jan 5, 2018
As much as I want to play the new update, I hope that the dev is taking care of his health. I don't remember if someone commented here or if I saw it on discord, but I remember someone saying that the dev is pulling all nighters trying to finish the update. I personally wouldn't mind having to wait a little longer for the updates if that meant the dev avoiding getting burnt out in the future.
No one is forcing him to do it .No one is pointing a gun at him :D . In any case I can wait . No problem !

The Ronovan

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Yeah pretty sure he's been pulling all nigters and getting shorts amounts of sleep a lot for this update. As much as i look forward to the update now when it's getting so close too, the developers health always comes first of course. But hey, maybe he enjoys the grind, who knows. :p

Reactions: Jdmricky21

apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
Good to see you haven't completely abandoned the Discord.. but yes, he has been working really hard to get this done.
We're on the final stretch, and we appreciate your patience and support.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kokun01
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes