apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
Anyone got a walkthrough for all the jill scens?
Directly from the guide on Discord for the previous version:
Jill's first event will happen when you get 5 love points with her and you go to the hallway.

The second at 10 points when you go to sleep. You will meet some unwanted guests.

The third at 15 points when you go to the Living room.

The 4th one at 20 points when you go to the hallway.

In the last two those guests will come back to visit you.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Dushar67

Oct 13, 2020
Directly from the guide on Discord for the previous version:
Jill's first event will happen when you get 5 love points with her and you go to the hallway.

The second at 10 points when you go to sleep. You will meet some unwanted guests.

The third at 15 points when you go to the Living room.

The 4th one at 20 points when you go to the hallway.

In the last two those guests will come back to visit you.
Thanks.

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
didnt last time take almost a week? i mean, i remember it getting leaked earlier...
It's released for $100 patrons this time, last update it was released for patrons of maybe $20 the week before public release. I really doubt we'll have someone leak it before the public release this time.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It's released for $100 patrons this time, last update it was released for patrons of maybe $20 the week before public release. I really doubt we'll have someone leak it before the public release this time.
Yeah! Because the Angel tier had to PM Snats personally to get the update link so they won't risk being found out they are the one leaking the game (and the amount of money they spend for that tier will make people not wanting to leak it anyway), with lower tiers then someone might leak it but I have a feeling it won't happen like the previous update so had to wait for public release

kark

Jun 18, 2017
didnt last time take almost a week? i mean, i remember it getting leaked earlier...
if i remember right, the dev made some kind of deal the last time:
"if you dont leak the game at least until 2 days after relase, i will add a bonus scene"
Something in this line.

Reactions: angcal

apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
if i remember right, the dev made some kind of deal the last time:
"if you dont leak the game at least until 2 days after relase, i will add a bonus scene"
Something in this line.
Yes, but I can confirm there is nothing like that this time.
We have already found some bugs that are pretty gamebreaking (one I'm yet to test myself when I get home) so anyone who leaked it right now would honestly be doing a disservice to everyone.

Reactions: kark

eternalkaiser

Sep 2, 2019
You are at the mercy of the angles now! lol
they are bug checkig it and makeing sure it is good even tho snatz did it too, but it will be public when they say it ready

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes