apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
Calm ur tits, just asked what the chances are, so I know if I should keep checking the thread every few hours or not.
Honestly, no. When we announce Lovers, that's when you should start checking.
We know people are eagerly waiting to play, so we pretty much expect it to be leaked within a few hours of Lovers getting it.

A reminder for anyone who does play it: You *have* to start a new game. The new scenes happen before the Angels appear, and since a lot of things were changed, old saves will most likely be broken in some way.
Also any bugs you may encounter will not be fixed unless they're brought to our attention on the discord, but there shouldn't be any.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
We know people are eagerly waiting to play, so we pretty much expect it to be leaked within a few hours of Lovers getting it.

A reminder for anyone who does play it: You *have* to start a new game. The new scenes happen before the Angels appear, and since a lot of things were changed, old saves will most likely be broken in some way.
Also any bugs you may encounter will not be fixed unless they're brought to our attention on the discord, but there shouldn't be any.
wait...
So there's no progression beyond the angels being shown ?
I mean ...last update finished with angels being shown and sent to spy and capture basically MC...there's no progression after that?
and...that was shown before time?

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020

Thanks!

Doroheroro

Feb 9, 2021

If there is no progression beyond angels does that mean that the Jill bath event will still be the last progression event with her and all new events will happen before it? Or character progression is still continued after the final events from last version.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
If there is no progression beyond angels does that mean that the Jill bath event will still be the last progression event with her and all new events will happen before it? Or character progression is still continued after the final events from last version.
Judging from the patch notes there is more progression as it clearly states "new events"

apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
Essentially the Angels represent the "end" of the chapter.
Snats wanted to add more content to the beginning, as well as introducing all the Demon King characters. This goes hand in hand with fixing a lot of the issues people brought up with the last update, like the map, the guide, love points, etc.
Think of this more of a soft reboot rather than a continuation of the story.
Yes, there are story elements introduced that will come into play later, but that's it.

I can't really say anything else, as the update is still only for the Angels, and Snats or Mighty will probably yell at me if I give up any details.
If it's any consolation it took me 12 hours to get through it all (give or take an hour or two reporting bugs and waiting for fixes). So there's like.. double the content if you're actually gonna read it and pay attention, instead of skipping to the sex scenes.

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
Discovered this game yesterday and holy it is so good, it hits soo many of my fav tags and loved every minute I played and loving the actual femboy content. Very happy to see a new update coming up soon with more Jaiden events as he has become my main current interest. There is so little good femboy content I've found on this site that I enjoy and hoping this will inspire more in the future hopefully.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
not gonna lie... this waiting sucks lol ugh
nah waiting is fine
What kinda sucks ..at least from my perspective is that we won't get to see what happens after last update finish, when the angels were sent to Earth
but that's okay also..sucks..but okay at the same time :D

Last edited:
Reactions: OneWayMissile

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
As I've said before, they'd be doing a disservice to everyone.
Plus we'd know who leaked it, so they'd be banned and probably blacklisted on Patreon/SS, and wouldn't get their money back.. $100 down the drain for a broken build of the game, what a waste.
Disregarding the state of affairs currently. Can you remember the bullshittery happening last update with the whole "if the update is not leaked within 5 days we will add a bonus scene with Jazmin". It is nearly impossible not to have predicted the outcome with that whole mess. And then a day after when it was leaked here the dev said they hadn't even started working on it yet so no harm no foul. No matter the intention the situation reeked. Something like that shouldn't have even been proposed. Forget a bonus scene XD I just don't want something like that to stir the pot again.

apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
Disregarding the state of affairs currently. Can you remember the bullshittery happening last update with the whole "if the update is not leaked within 5 days we will add a bonus scene with Jazmin". It is nearly impossible not to have predicted the outcome with that whole mess. And then a day after when it was leaked here the dev said they hadn't even started working on it yet so no harm no foul. No matter the intention the situation reeked. Something like that shouldn't have even been proposed. Forget a bonus scene XD I just don't want something like that to stir the pot again.
Yes, we have come to terms with the fact it will be leaked as soon as it hits Lovers+. However, we were hopeful that people would hold out for that animation, and it made it like 2 days.
In hind sight, we've all agreed that using that as a crux was a bad idea, but you can't learn from a mistake if the mistake doesn't happen.

But the thing with the Angel build is that it is literally a Beta test.. I think anyone can understand that if someone leaked it the day it gets released for Angels, and there just happens to be a bug that crashes the game, or causes a scene to loop, etc, that Snats hasn't gotten to yet (or worse, wasn't found and reported to him yet), it would make people very angry.

As funny as it would be for us to watch all the angry people shout and complain that the broken build they received is broken, it would severely impact development going forward, and Snats might decide to get rid of the Angel tier and only allow select trusted people to beta test (EG; myself, Samurai, and a few others), which you can imagine will cause an argument about elitism and favouritism and all that shit.

As I've mentioned before, we're under no illusions that people will be good little demons and not leak the game the very same day Lovers get it. But it's better for everyone if a rogue Angel doesn't leak it, and just waits a few days for the bugs to be fixed.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yes, we have come to terms with the fact it will be leaked as soon as it hits Lovers+. However, we were hopeful that people would hold out for that animation, and it made it like 2 days.
In hind sight, we've all agreed that using that as a crux was a bad idea, but you can't learn from a mistake if the mistake doesn't happen.

But the thing with the Angel build is that it is literally a Beta test.. I think anyone can understand that if someone leaked it the day it gets released for Angels, and there just happens to be a bug that crashes the game, or causes a scene to loop, etc, that Snats hasn't gotten to yet (or worse, wasn't found and reported to him yet), it would make people very angry.

As funny as it would be for us to watch all the angry people shout and complain that the broken build they received is broken, it would severely impact development going forward, and Snats might decide to get rid of the Angel tier and only allow select trusted people to beta test (EG; myself, Samurai, and a few others), which you can imagine will cause an argument about elitism and favouritism and all that shit.

As I've mentioned before, we're under no illusions that people will be good little demons and not leak the game the very same day Lovers get it. But it's better for everyone if a rogue Angel doesn't leak it, and just waits a few days for the bugs to be fixed.
Thank you for the explanation, I'm truly understand and respect Snats and people like you who truly care for Dev reputation and want the best experience for the people even if they are pirates

Az_To

Nov 14, 2020
On one hand, I'd appreciate an extra scene if it doesn't leak, on the other I'd prefer if snats took a break.
No sense in burning yourself out, take a few weeks to refresh yourself and recalibrate

Reactions: Xerxes-420
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes