Jdmricky21

Jan 30, 2021
I don't think it does, even the download link says v0.30 and it was posted a couple of months
I don't think it does, even the download link says v0.30 and it was posted a couple of months ago lol
Thanks, I'm kinda new to this site, and pc/android gaming in general. I'm learning, but this definitely isn't Playstation..lol I can't wait for the update 2 drop, this is my favorite game on F95.

Az_To

Nov 14, 2020
Just a 5 day wait, debating starting a new game in rimworld or reading dune, that would make the days fly by

Buttman20

Aug 15, 2018
Just a 5 day wait, debating starting a new game in rimworld or reading dune, that would make the days fly by
The reason it hasn't leaked yet maybe because not a lot of people know it is released for lovers teir. I asked a guy who support the game whether he played the update or not. And he says the update is only out for 100 dollars patreon. I told him that update is out for lovers teir too. He is offline now when he gets back online and if read my message and decides to share it with us then we will have the update if not then I will boot up my Skyrim again and start reading lusty argonian maid for the time being.

• Haha
Reactions: kark

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just 5 days until public release anyway so I guess I''ll do a Dead space marathon and play from the first to third game now

Mandoto

Mar 23, 2021
Games been released for a reasonable price for barely 12 hours, guess now is as good a time as any to start my trek around the globe and hope it's released to us pirates by the time I'm back.

• Haha
Reactions: Casual v1
Mar 25, 2021
The reason it hasn't leaked yet maybe because not a lot of people know it is released for lovers teir. I asked a guy who support the game whether he played the update or not. And he says the update is only out for 100 dollars patreon. I told him that update is out for lovers teir too. He is offline now when he gets back online and if read my message and decides to share it with us then we will have the update if not then I will boot up my Skyrim again and start reading lusty argonian maid for the time being.
So we wont get our extra scene with Jazmin again :KEK: (If you want you can keep it to yourself I personally want see that scene some day)

douma1302

Jan 7, 2021
i really like the fetish of this game. If the MC have a horse pp it will be the best for me. Oh well, still really enjoying it :D

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes