apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
On one hand, I'd appreciate an extra scene if it doesn't leak, on the other I'd prefer if snats took a break.
No sense in burning yourself out, take a few weeks to refresh yourself and recalibrate
He will be taking at the very least 1 week break

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Yes, we have come to terms with the fact it will be leaked as soon as it hits Lovers+. However, we were hopeful that people would hold out for that animation, and it made it like 2 days.
In hind sight, we've all agreed that using that as a crux was a bad idea, but you can't learn from a mistake if the mistake doesn't happen.

But the thing with the Angel build is that it is literally a Beta test.. I think anyone can understand that if someone leaked it the day it gets released for Angels, and there just happens to be a bug that crashes the game, or causes a scene to loop, etc, that Snats hasn't gotten to yet (or worse, wasn't found and reported to him yet), it would make people very angry.

As funny as it would be for us to watch all the angry people shout and complain that the broken build they received is broken, it would severely impact development going forward, and Snats might decide to get rid of the Angel tier and only allow select trusted people to beta test (EG; myself, Samurai, and a few others), which you can imagine will cause an argument about elitism and favouritism and all that shit.

As I've mentioned before, we're under no illusions that people will be good little demons and not leak the game the very same day Lovers get it. But it's better for everyone if a rogue Angel doesn't leak it, and just waits a few days for the bugs to be fixed.
I don't disagree with the sentiment however I was referring only to the past situation, obviously currently the point of leaking an update in testing is beyond stupid I don't think anyone paying at such a high level would think of doing it. But as you said about the mistake and learning from it I agree completely. It just seems like something that should have been thought about a little more before being carried out last update. The absolute uproar and drama was hilarious. Hopefully a smoother launch this time.

Az_To

Nov 14, 2020
He will be taking at the very least 1 week break
Doesn't seem like enough time.
I am a dungeon master, I write a lot of adventures, and I used to take week long breaks, wasn't enough, at all. Didn't run a game for a full year after my last burn out. I now take regular month long breaks where I do anything but write.
Snats workload is enormous compared to mine, between animating, writing characters and plot. He also has been pulling all nighters from what I've read here and on discord, that's awful from a creative standpoint.
I know that my experiences arent universal, but I know that a burn out is the worst thing that can happen in terms of creativity.
I also understand that snats has an "obligation" in terms of patreon subscriptions and whatnot, so he may be concerned over taking a month-long break.
Anyway, I'm drunk and rambling, goodnight

Babbaba

Nov 16, 2019
Doesn't seem like enough time.
I am a dungeon master, I write a lot of adventures, and I used to take week long breaks, wasn't enough, at all. Didn't run a game for a full year after my last burn out. I now take regular month long breaks where I do anything but write.
Snats workload is enormous compared to mine, between animating, writing characters and plot. He also has been pulling all nighters from what I've read here and on discord, that's awful from a creative standpoint.
I know that my experiences arent universal, but I know that a burn out is the worst thing that can happen in terms of creativity.
I also understand that snats has an "obligation" in terms of patreon subscriptions and whatnot, so he may be concerned over taking a month-long break.
Anyway, I'm drunk and rambling, goodnight
I dunno, I think like you'd find a way to be able to run weekly games if you were paid 4000 a month.

Reactions: Az_To

Az_To

Nov 14, 2020
I dunno, I think like you'd find a way to be able to run weekly games if you were paid 4000 a month.
You can bet your sweet ass I would, money is an excellent motivator, just below fear.
The thing is, running a campaign once a week with a single group is "easy". I used to run 5 campaigns for 5 different groups every week, and writing all the material for each campaign and character made me want to bash my head in from enervation.

But still, even if you get paid for what you do, it doesn't mean you are immune to burning out

Deeznuts99

Aug 25, 2021
Discovered this game yesterday and holy it is so good, it hits soo many of my fav tags and loved every minute I played and loving the actual femboy content. Very happy to see a new update coming up soon with more Jaiden events as he has become my main current interest. There is so little good femboy content I've found on this site that I enjoy and hoping this will inspire more in the future hopefully.
With how successful this game seems to be I think it's guaranteed we'll be seeing more trap/futa content from competitors in the future.

akhemo

Nov 13, 2017
Hey Everyone

Version 0.4 is out for Lovers+ on Patreon and SS.

V0.4:

- 3K+ Images
- 586+ Animations.
- 7 new characters.

New features:
- House map Characters/Events Locations on the minimap.
- Notes pad App(Guide).
- Now you can skip a day by sleeping on the bed at any time except midnight.
- Relationship points have been reduced to 5.
- "Talk about" events no longer give love points.

New characters:
- Sky (Patreon request)
- Ms. Torres
- Mariana (Patreon request)
- Haru (Patreon request)
- Dolly (Patreon request)
- Angelina (Patreon request)
- Helena (Patreon request)

New Events with:
- Jazmin(Sex events included)
- Jeanne (Sex events included)
- Jill (Sex events included)
- Jaiden (Sex events included)
- Tomoe (Sex events included)
- Lars (Sex events included)
- Sky (Sex events included)
- Gaz (Sex events included)
- Sapphire (Sex events included)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hey Everyone

Version 0.4 is out for Lovers+ on Patreon and SS.

V0.4:

- 3K+ Images
- 586+ Animations.
- 7 new characters.

New features:
- House map Characters/Events Locations on the minimap.
- Notes pad App(Guide).
- Now you can skip a day by sleeping on the bed at any time except midnight.
- Relationship points have been reduced to 5.
- "Talk about" events no longer give love points.

New characters:
- Sky (Patreon request)
- Ms. Torres
- Mariana (Patreon request)
- Haru (Patreon request)
- Dolly (Patreon request)
- Angelina (Patreon request)
- Helena (Patreon request)

New Events with:
- Jazmin(Sex events included)
- Jeanne (Sex events included)
- Jill (Sex events included)
- Jaiden (Sex events included)
- Tomoe (Sex events included)
- Lars (Sex events included)
- Sky (Sex events included)
- Gaz (Sex events included)
- Sapphire (Sex events included)
Nice! It finally move down to be release for Lovers tier, so I guess a few more days until the public version or someone in this tier leak the game

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes