Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Weekly dev-notes 28-07-2021

Sorry guys I was so busy that I forgot to upload it here, so for those who are not on the discord channel, here is the progress at the moment:

Things done:
  • - 35 events with Jill, all of them fully dialogued, including sex events.
  • -18/40 events with Jaiden done at the moment.
  • - 1 big main story event with Jill. (with extra sauce)
  • - Text for Jazmin and Jeanne. Spanish version also done.
Working on:
  • - 27 Jaiden events left to add text
  • - Still fixing some broken animations.
  • - Adding text to all the remaining events.
  • - Mighty is still working on Jill events.
After finishing all the text of Jaiden's events, the only text left to do will be 2 of the main story events, The Demon tier extra event with sapphire and finally the extra event with Gaz, also I have been pretty cautious and perfectionist with the sexual and non sexual animations (and there is a ton of them) that's why I am taking a little bit of time making sure every one of them are not broken loops or glitched, I am really sorry for taking too long, I am sure that you will get to enjoy all of the new animations (including the repeatable ones!). Also i will be uploading the winner from the Pussycat card poll and that is.... FRANCINE the model from CockCola commercials! along with that there will be another sneak a peek from the next update. And.... That's all for this weekly Dev note. I hope you got really nice rest of the day!

View attachment 1323662
kinda sucks that you wont get all scenes as an normal patreon supporter. hopefully the bonus tier animations are ass for the bonus tier supporters.... (joke)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Sorry guys I was so busy that I forgot to upload it here, so for those who are not on the discord channel, here is the progress at the moment:

Things done:
Working on:
After finishing all the text of Jaiden's events, the only text left to do will be 2 of the main story events, The Demon tier extra event with sapphire and finally the extra event with Gaz, also I have been pretty cautious and perfectionist with the sexual and non sexual animations (and there is a ton of them) that's why I am taking a little bit of time making sure every one of them are not broken loops or glitched, I am really sorry for taking too long, I am sure that you will get to enjoy all of the new animations (including the repeatable ones!). Also i will be uploading the winner from the Pussycat card poll and that is.... FRANCINE the model from CockCola commercials! along with that there will be another sneak a peek from the next update. And.... That's all for this weekly Dev note. I hope you got really nice rest of the day!

View attachment 1323662
Thank you for sharing the latest news, look like the next update will truly be BIG with lot of new event and lewd scenes. Can't wait until the new update being release, I guess it will come out around mid August for Patreon and 1 week later for public

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019

Things done:
Working on:

View attachment 1323662
Good to hear, hope everything goes as planned, Knock on wood :D

apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
kinda sucks that you wont get all scenes as an normal patreon supporter. hopefully the bonus tier animations are ass for the bonus tier supporters.... (joke)
Uhh.. what exactly do you mean by "all the scenes"?If you're refering to the Demon Tier, it's an extra scene the "Demon" rank can choose, and it's available to everyone.
Basically the entire point of it was so if a character you like hasn't received enough love, you can grab the Demon tier on Patron/SS and request a scene for them in the next update.

Everything will be available to everyone, just like the Demon King custom characters.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Uhh.. what exactly do you mean by "all the scenes"?If you're refering to the Demon Tier, it's an extra scene the "Demon" rank can choose, and it's available to everyone.
Basically the entire point of it was so if a character you like hasn't received enough love, you can grab the Demon tier on Patron/SS and request a scene for them in the next update.

Everything will be available to everyone, just like the Demon King custom characters.
my bad didnt quite understand it then

NOTAVPfan

Jul 6, 2018
Where are these dev-notes on the discord? I can't see any channel that has them. Is it only for patreon members or am I blind?

apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
When does the dev log drops normally? Friday?
Dev notes are usually uploaded on a Monday, but Snats and Mighty have been working hard getting things sorted out.
They wanna get it released this month sometime, but that's *if* things go smoothly and to plan.
As for the dev notes.. expect them to be uploaded to Discord and Patreon tomorrow sometime.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes