Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
If the last scene you saw was with the tutor, and you haven't seen the Angels, then you haven't finished the content.
As for Nora, there is no more content in the current version.
If the angels is the last content for this update, what's the trigger for that event? The only angel event I can remember is the head angel reprimanding the blonde one for allowing the MC to go to hell and basically telling her she has to go track him down before shit hits the fan. Between that and the slumber party + sex with Jazmin & Jill were the last new scenes I can recall.

Reactions: F9Zoney

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i somehow get not anymore events after fuckign the teach or i´m stupid. in the handy event 15 and 21 are still locked. :/ some hints and faster timeskips would be nice.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Rarvid

Jan 8, 2018
If the angels is the last content for this update, what's the trigger for that event? The only angel event I can remember is the head angel reprimanding the blonde one for allowing the MC to go to hell and basically telling her she has to go track him down before shit hits the fan. Between that and the slumber party + sex with Jazmin & Jill were the last new scenes I can recall.
You get the angels event automatically after you get all the other events.

apexslide

Jun 15, 2019
Alright, so first things first, you probably HAVEN'T seen all of Scarlets events. There's 9 in total, and ends with a very nice throat fuck.
If you have seen all of them, your gallery should look like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After that, you need to actually sleep in bed to get the final scene.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Alright, so first things first, you probably HAVEN'T seen all of Scarlets events. There's 9 in total, and ends with a very nice throat fuck.
If you have seen all of them, your gallery should look like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After that, you need to actually sleep in bed to get the final scene.
Thanks for the info! I didn't consider referring to the phone gallery to see if every event possible has been triggered. Just missing the last one with Skarlett and the final one which I'm guessing is the 'angel event'.

sakref

Apr 17, 2018
okay, I don't know if it's been asked before but does anybody know in what program the characters are made in?
i'm in love with how the models and the general artstyle and i'm really curious. :)

Reactions: tothadam1998

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Weekly dev-notes 12-07-2021

Hey guys!! just letting you know this week progress!

Things done:
  • - All renders are done! 2600(maybe more) renders and 586 animations
  • - 25 events with Jazmin, including sex events, all of them fully dialogued.
Working on:
  • - Fixing some broken animations loops
  • - Working on the dialogue of the others characters events!
  • - adding text to all the events
  • - mighty is working on the Spanish version and correcting all the English spelling mistakes.
I am almost reaching the last lap on this update development! i still need to fix some animations with broken loops but that wont take me too much time. Also I will be probably releasing 3 new characters! they will be announced on the Pussycat+ channel on Discord.
That's all for today! now, time to go back to work!
Have a nice Day!!! love u
ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

SOON BROTHERS.. soon...

KopengaKris

Sep 21, 2018

Things done:
Working on:
  • - mighty is working on the Spanish version and correcting all the English spelling mistakes.
I am almost reaching the last lap on this update development! i still need to fix some animations with broken loops but that wont take me too much time. Also I will be probably releasing 3 new characters! they will be announced on the Pussycat+ channel on Discord.
View attachment 1297702

SOON BROTHERS.. soon...
Thanks for the update, my dude! (y)

Reactions: Phil_ and Viggy

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
okay, I don't know if it's been asked before but does anybody know in what program the characters are made in?
i'm in love with how the models and the general artstyle and i'm really curious. :)
Koikatsu is the game that can create these types of characters. If you have enough space, you are more than welcome to download the game on this site, and then create your own characters using this style. Then... you know... have sex with them.

Reactions: sakref
Sep 1, 2019

Things done:
Working on:
View attachment 1297702

SOON BROTHERS.. soon...
New update soon... Hallejuah. I actually fucking love this game so much its unhealthy.

Zendract

Jul 8, 2019

Things done:
Working on:
View attachment 1297702

SOON BROTHERS.. soon...
Dude
PLEASE , PLEASE, post lastest update, PLEASE

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes