etarg

Oct 11, 2017
Does anyone know how to change the mouse cursor in Ren'py?

Or can some hero modder PLEASE help us get rid of the utterly ridiculous mouse pointer in this game? Not sure about anyone else but the mouse pointer icon in this game is just the most awful, ridiculous thing I've ever seen.
Because this is so hilarious I will provide a fix.
I have seen another fix posted here and it is perfectly fine but if you can't be bothered changing lines in rpy files here is an alternative.
The game data for this game has gui elements unpacked so they are out in the open:

1624736525436.png

1624736540512.png

In here is where the mouse cursor image is stored.
So it becomes the simple task of replacing the file with something else.

1624739872696.png

Here is one I made earlier (see attached: mouse_pointer.png)

1624739716344.png

The issue was already solved but I just wanted to give my two cents.

For the developers to add a function to change the mouse cursor should be child's play to what they have already done with the sandbox system implemented last update (0.3) so if it is brought to their attention I'm sure they would be able to code this feature into the game in no time. I can understand how this might bother some people so a feature to turn it off without modding the game in anyway would be good. I've seen it done in some other games in the past.

Reactions: dickerducker

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
Any other games that are in any way similar to this? Specifically focus on traps, futas and tomgirls?

Can't wait to smash that bitch Skylar and show him who's got the biggest dick.

Reactions: Dsan

Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Weekly Dev-notes 05-31-2021:

Sorry For the wait i have been busy fixing things and rendering, here is the Weekly dev note!

Things done:
  • - All Demon Kings characters requests. 6 new characters in total (all of them are shown on the character teaser for pussycats+)
  • - Spanish version has been uploaded to
Working on:
  • - New map (MC's building)
  • - Still Working on renders.
  • - Still working on fixes
Also i wanted to do some small changes on the Patreon tiers those are:

I added two new tiers:
  • Twisted Lover: Already up, gives the same benefits as the "lover" tier, but it's 15$ instead of 20$. Only has 10 slots.
  • Twisted Pussycat: Already up, gives the same benefits as the "pussycat" tier, but it will cost 30$. Only has 10 slots.

We will also make a change to the Pussycat tier:
  • Price will go down to 35$ from 50$.
This tier will have access to two new polls:
  • First one will decide which character gets an event on next update.
  • Second one will decide which koikatsu card(character) comes out next.
That's all for now, see you next week!

CharaStudio-2021-05-31-23-42-04-Render.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weekly dev-notes 21-06-2021

Hello guys! sorry for the late, i have been busy rendering, this is what i did this entire week!

Things done:
  • - 85 animations (including sexual/non sexual animations).
  • - More "spend time" events with Jazmin and Jeanne.
  • - Penis upgrade. (Looks better than before and has veins when it gets hard)
  • - New "spend time" events with Jill.
  • - 1056 renders (total).
NOTE: "Spend time" event will change when your love points increase, some of them are sexual events so we think it's better to not skip them.
Working on:
  • - Still working on Renders, story writing, and animations. - Working on Jaiden spend times/events.
  • - Working on new characters introduction events.
  • - Still Working on sex animations for the "Action" and "Do naughty things"buttons.
  • - Still rearranging scenes.
I also made some changes to the discord server with a summer look, will change it on Halloween and every holidays.
i will upload last week animation later so keep an eye on , or

ezgif.com-gif-maker (41).gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weekly dev-notes 28-06-2021

Hello guys, i just wanted to let you know the progress of this week!

Things done:
  • - 150 animations in general (including sexual/non sexual animations).
  • - More "spend time" events with Jill and Jaiden.
  • - 1610 renders (total).
Working on:
  • - Renders, story writing, and animations.
  • - Demon Tier special event.
  • - Non-main characters events.
  • - New characters introduction events.
  • - Sex animations for the "Action", and "Do naughty things" buttons.
  • - Still rearranging scenes.
NOTE: I will be presenting a New character (Spoiler: A Gilf) for the Pussycat+ tiers it will be on the character reveal channel on discord make sure to keep an eye on it, I KNOW you will love it.
Also i already uploaded this weekly animation on Discord and Twitter! it is a good one go check it out.

CharaStudio-2021-06-27-22-19-13-Render.png

Last edited:

furry34

Feb 24, 2019
Thanks for posting the dev notes! I'm curious about the gilf and what role she'll play. Fingers crossed that an update gets released this month.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes