• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I'll never understand that level of entitlement with guys like that. I hate NTR but you don't see me going to a game that has that tag and saying shit like "can you please remove or make it optional?" just don't play the damn game dude. There's plenty of other titles here that can and WILL suit to your personal tastes but I guess because the models here look appealing he wants the game made his way now??
Ouch. I didn't say anything mean nor did I call for the game to be cancelled. You do you big boy. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Agent Abide

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's not really about being mean, it is just annoying when people try to demand stuff from devs. If the dev wanted to make the characters in the house all females he would have done so since the beginning. It's pretty obvious that a big focus of the game will be on the trap and futa characters. I get that it's not something that everyone will like, but not every game has to cater to our preferences. If those types of characters are a deal breaker for you just leave the game alone. Complaining here will not make the dev change his mind, his supporters like those characters, that is why Jaiden wins every poll he is in.

Edit: For people that are still on the fence about trying the game I would suggest you give it a try anyway even if you aren't into the trap and futa stuff. The scenes with those characters can be avoided.

Last edited:

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
Kept busy for a while, did 6 hours of content end up getting delivered as promised?
I started playing this game on this update, I would say that is an accurate amount of time spent playing this game, from the start until the content added in this update

iceking007

Jun 2, 2018
sry if im being dumb but does incest patch work because feel like its not working for me and tell me that you just had to put it it the game folder

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
sry if im being dumb but does incest patch work because feel like its not working for me and tell me that you just had to put it it the game folder
do you have the new version of the patch, someone posted the patch in this thread a couple of pages ago.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
[…] Jaiden wins […]
*cue Mortal Kombat theme song* :cool:

This is quite an interesting title (the game, not the song… wait, can it be both?!) with a fascinating premise and very enjoyable characters (though the angels can rot in heaven for all I care. Go Demons!). True, the sandbox took some time getting used to (what with there being no hints and the quest log in development) and I'm still not sure if the bosom knob really had to be turned up to eleven (and why there'd be an eleven in the first place) but cast and story more than make up for this. See below for the breasts of the girls of the house and the depiction of males in this one (d'aww):

household_girls.jpg slumber_party.jpg

Last edited:

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
how can I activate the incest patch?? I already download the scripts and put it in the game files but it doesn't work

4.20 star(s) 197 Votes