Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
so, do anyone know when 1.6 is coming i mean like is considered a new update or a hotfix
No idea.

According to the message at the end, 1.6 is going to be the freeroam section, and include the other 39 promised scenes.

At first, to choose the language you can only choose English. How can I change it to Spanish?
You mean, in the remake? Spanish version is releasing one of these days.

ZeiQuenDi

Sep 19, 2018
I would like to point out that Dr. Nomura and other personel at the hospital have a red cross on their shoulder. This is technically in breach of the Geneva Conventions.

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
The sheer audacity of some people thinking their opinions are gold is laughable. This thread is a salt mine, filled with whiners. I get it, I wasn't thrilled about snats either until the update hit, and while it wasn't groundbreaking, it was decent. But the level of exaggeration and vitriol here? It's beyond.

You've got folks who didn't pay a dime for the game, contributed zilch to its success, yet they've got the audacity to spew hate.
They're clinging to nostalgia like it's a life raft, completely out of touch with reality. It's pathetic watching this thread devolve from somewhat reasonable discussion to a cesspool of hate.

All the sensible folks have bailed, leaving behind these leeches who offer nothing but criticism. They think they're owed the right to trash the game endlessly. If you despise it so much, why not just leave?

And then there's this gem where some random nobody claims the game will feature NTR, with zero evidence, mind you. Snats himself debunked it, but no, the mob mentality kicks in, believing any baseless rumor.

Let's be clear, the update might've been delayed, but it delivered. Snats doesn't owe jack to the pirates. If his real fans are happy, that's what counts in any developer's book.

I'm better off steering clear of this cesspool of a community. But I couldn't resist dropping one last message on this thread before I peace out.

Snap back to reality, and have some common sense.

big_doink

Apr 20, 2017
The sheer audacity of some people thinking their opinions are gold is laughable. This thread is a salt mine, filled with whiners. I get it, I wasn't thrilled about snats either until the update hit, and while it wasn't groundbreaking, it was decent. But the level of exaggeration and vitriol here? It's beyond.

You've got folks who didn't pay a dime for the game, contributed zilch to its success, yet they've got the audacity to spew hate.
They're clinging to nostalgia like it's a life raft, completely out of touch with reality. It's pathetic watching this thread devolve from somewhat reasonable discussion to a cesspool of hate.

All the sensible folks have bailed, leaving behind these leeches who offer nothing but criticism. They think they're owed the right to trash the game endlessly. If you despise it so much, why not just leave?

And then there's this gem where some random nobody claims the game will feature NTR, with zero evidence, mind you. Snats himself debunked it, but no, the mob mentality kicks in, believing any baseless rumor.

Let's be clear, the update might've been delayed, but it delivered. Snats doesn't owe jack to the pirates. If his real fans are happy, that's what counts in any developer's book.

I'm better off steering clear of this cesspool of a community. But I couldn't resist dropping one last message on this thread before I peace out.

anyway.jpg

Did Snats give an EDD on 0.1.6? Supposedly it's just some 'variable' fix and all that contents done and finished, so I would think it shouldn't take more than a week or 2. Knowing him, it might take another month.

May 16, 2024

Exaggeration and vitriol. 1001089700.gif

devilinger flash

Apr 29, 2020

Preach brother, I caught one hot take to actually have the gall to say that it had no sex scenes in the beginning, despite literally getting to bang some angelic beings (white souls), demons, Afir & Ariadne, the new leaders of hell that admittedly are about as interesting as Taco Bell's Baja Blast Gelato, the Demon Queen herself despite just nutting into her mouth, yet that one comment said that there was none from the beginning, talk about delusional.

Last edited:
Reactions: Erosynth
Sep 5, 2020

He went from the ultimate pirate and wasn't even suppose to be here anymore.
1726092354055.png

1726092875151.png 1726093121154.png

To a Snat loyalist in about 10 days.
1726093319259.png

1726093381339.png

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
He went from the ultimate pirate and wasn't even suppose to be here anymore.
View attachment 4023688

View attachment 4023711 View attachment 4023722

To a Snat loyalist in about 10 days.
View attachment 4023731

View attachment 4023733
Haha, so now being a decent human makes me a 'loyalist'? I haven't thrown a cent Snats' way, yet I'm labeled a loyalist? That's wild. Believe what you want, but the update flipped my perspective.

The sheer amount of bullshit people are spewing here only solidified my stance. I was ready for some critique, but this? This isn't critique; it's pure, unfiltered hate.

And yeah, if that update had been under 30 minutes, I'd have dropped this game like a hot potato. But it wasn't. I got a solid three hours, way more than the hour I braced myself for. That was a pleasant shock.

Yet here I am, apparently a 'loyalist'. You seem stuck in this 'us vs. them' fantasy. Not everyone's a one-dimensional character stuck in their ways, incapable of changing their mind.

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
Also it's laughable how he cherry-picks my quotes, taking them out of context. I've said plenty about this game, but he only pulls out snippets that fit his narrative :ROFLMAO:

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Wow. I know I haven't palayed this game in a long ass time, but holy shit this thing is fucking lame now.

Sure do a remake, whatever, I don't care. blBut where the hell is the rest of the game that this used to be? Dude wanted to start over and decided to replace his old game with some boring ass amensia simulator and have the mc wadering around hell for an hour fucking some bland boring and literally faceless demons?!?!?!?

I don't know what drugs you're smoking dev, but that shit broke your brain and your game.

Sep 5, 2020
Also it's laughable how he cherry-picks my quotes, taking them out of context. I've said plenty about this game, but he only pulls out snippets that fit his narrative :ROFLMAO:
Just go on his history he was bashing the game and talking about his love for femboys into 5days ago . Always do your own research

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
Just go on his history he was bashing the game and talking about his love for femboys into 5days ago . Always do your own research
Yes, I love femboys, so what? What has this to do with anything? Is it a crime to love femboys? You just literally have to look at my pfp to see that I love femboys. You're bringing up femboys as if it's going to make your point any better even though you don't even have a point to begin with

Bashing the game? Or more like stopping the game if it disappointed me immensely? And since it didn't, there was no need for it.

You literally have no arguments other than trying to "Win". Nothing of what you said contributed to anything I said or debunked anything I said.

On top of that, you cannot even have a normal discussion without going down to us vs them.

Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
I only sided with this community once, and that was when the remake first dropped. That was a disaster, and the criticism was spot on. He promised the hospital update in a couple of months, but it took seven. That's why I set the 30-minute threshold for quitting. There was no hate then, just disappointment. This update, clocking in at three hours, way beyond my expected 1 hour, flipped my view on the game.

Yet, this guy acts like opinions are set in stone. My past gripes were legit.

He keeps telling me to check my history, as if that'll back his claims. Feel free to dig through it; you won't find anything to support his nonsense.

I've tossed out criticism, sure. The initial release was a letdown, and I agreed with the community there. But hate? Never towards the game itself.

He's just projecting his own biases onto me.

Alfredo17

Jun 15, 2018
Wonderful game, simply fantastic, just the fact that you can choose which scene you want to see and having big butts and breasts already gets 10/10 .

Alfredo17

Jun 15, 2018
Wonderful game, simply fantastic, just the fact that you can choose which scene you want to see and having big butts and breasts already gets 10/10.

Reiyayru

Jun 2, 2018
I only sided with this community once, and that was when the remake first dropped. That was a disaster, and the criticism was spot on. He promised the hospital update in a couple of months, but it took seven. That's why I set the 30-minute threshold for quitting. There was no hate then, just disappointment. This update, clocking in at three hours, way beyond my expected 1 hour, flipped my view on the game.

Yet, this guy acts like opinions are set in stone. My past gripes were legit.

He keeps telling me to check my history, as if that'll back his claims. Feel free to dig through it; you won't find anything to support his nonsense.

I've tossed out criticism, sure. The initial release was a letdown, and I agreed with the community there. But hate? Never towards the game itself.

He's just projecting his own biases onto me.
I think those who's judgement hasn't been clouded by how long Snatz took to release the updates more or less agree while the first part was meh, it wasn't bad and not to be hated. I myself actually have not a lot of issues with the first part even with it being shorter, except that whole choices will matter now thing, worried that may lock out or lose content even alternate scenes if it becomes a main stay. Those who are hating are mad and disappointed at Snatz and how long it's taking to work on what was essentially an incomplete beginning that shouldn't of taken as long as it did since Snatz had what he said was all the "hard stuff" done since summer of 2023 and all he had to work on was putting together and coding (Which we all know he sucks at but was still able to churn out big updates within/around the 6 month mark or less in the OG).

I'm waiting cause 3 hours or 30, until Snatz himself says the prologue is complete I don't feel it's worth trying out yet. Also yes we are getting the game for free, but you seem to misunderstand how much this site and community helped Snatz out when he first started, it's cause his game was leaked on here that it started getting traction, it's probably a lot of people from here who were the first to start giving him money and he use to be active on here until it looks like his game grew big enough he didn't need this site anymore and just ignored it, so while a lot of us are getting this free game for free, this site did contrubite to his success, your a new account so it looks like you wouldn't know.

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019

Crazy, imagine coming to this site saying shit like this, go somewhere else to jerk Snats off.

Aug 9, 2020
Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 215 Votes